Reverse Slavery

I’ve had this fantasy about being a slave owner and treating white wives how black women were treated back in the day. Using them for nothing but their holes. Their existence being nothing more but to drain my big black balls. I wish I had a wife/couple to play this out with. It could get interesting very quickly.
That would be awesome 👌

I’ve had this fantasy about being a slave owner and treating white wives how black women were treated back in the day. Using them for nothing but their holes. Their existence being nothing more but to drain my big black balls. I wish I had a wife/couple to play this out with. It could get interesting very quickly.
I have had a similar fantasy of being the property of a kinky dominant black master

I think it could work realistically if you treat it more like fuck buddies and she's a sub.

Like a set day in the week, or when you or she's in the mood. You come over, or she does. And she's yours for that time for whatever you want. (Some rules ofc)

Also this is from a cucks view from a relationship :p

But I'm sure there are some single subs who wants this full time.
And if you watch Po*Rn every white female wants this!
(jk) 🤪

yes massa i'd love to roleplay with you or just be owned

I think it could work realistically if you treat it more like fuck buddies and she's a sub.

Like a set day in the week, or when you or she's in the mood. You come over, or she does. And she's yours for that time for whatever you want. (Some rules ofc)

Also this is from a cucks view from a relationship :p

But I'm sure there are some single subs who wants this full time.
And if you watch Po*Rn every white female wants this!
(jk) 🤪
It works realistically also for a couple 24/7. We live this for three years now with our bull and it works. It is easier for him than for us, of course, but apart from certain usually work related restrictions it is possible.

Back