Reverse Cuckold? (White bull)

I was a bull for a black girl and her white bf. Answered CL ad they posted looking for BWC. After exchanging pics and limits, met them for a ******* near their hotel. They did not disappoint, she was beautiful, tall slim girl, long legs. He was a blonde body builder. Went to their hotel, got naked and sat and watched while he fucked her. He had a killer body but small cut cock. After he finished he got up and sat in the chair. I hot on the bed and started making out with her. Damn she was hot, long legs, flatter chest. She started stroking me, as we're kissing she's saying she can't wait to feel me inside her. I finger her, then go down on her. Damn tasted great, combo of her pussy and his load was amazing. I looked over at him to check in, he seemed fine, was stroking and watching. After a bit she tells me to lay down, she wants to be on top. That beauty slowly slid onto my cock, when I was fully inside she leaned forward and started kissing me again and grinding on my cock. Started slow and sensual, then she started riding me, going up and down like a pro. I look over and her guy, we lock eyes, I can tell he's not happy. Didn't say anything but knew he wasn't enjoying the show. I rolled her over on her back and started doing her missionary. She's moaning telling me how good it feels. I'd been fighting the urge to cum, wanted to last but decided I should let go. Few good thrusts and I'm balls deep, cumming, he legs wrapped around me. Lay there for a minute and kiss her telling her it was amazing. I pull out, get rid of the condom, get dressed and thank him, tell him it was great, he didn't say anything, no aggression just knew he didn't like watching. I kissed her on the cheek and said thanks again and left. To this day she was one of my fav fucks LOVED her body amazing kisser and her pussy was delicious. Just sad it was a one off.

Back