Resistant Christian wife, how fast did she get addicted to BBC?

I was raised in a very strict Catholic home, in the Southern US, got married at 19 to aCatholic also. Naturally was a virgin (although there had been some anal play..which didn’t need birth control) and was totally devoted to my husband. Unfortunately he was both quick and small but loved me and realized I deserved more. He proposed sharing me, I thought about it for a long time and finally said I would try someone else. Turned out my husband had a hidden taboo streak, and he brought home a fellow worker from his plant. After that weekend I was totally devoted to black men. Still true today.
You are a great couple and a terrific hotwife!

Normal housewife. Church on weekends. She dressed nice. Conservatively. Modest. But we had moved into a bad neighborhood and we were approached by 4 Jamaicans who said we needed to pay reparations. So My wife did with her body and was changed from then.
Hahahahahahahaha… lil cuck fever dream alert. So easy to spot the pure fantasy posts.

My wife was resistant for many years to enter the lifestyle. We are both conservative Christians. After 20 years of marriage we started experimenting with other partners, but in general, they were not great experiences.

Then one evening a date got sick and couldn’t show, so I immediately invited a black guy we had met a year earlier. After he arrived I took a call and when I returned he was cumming down her throat. We visited for a bit longer while they remained naked.

He got aroused again and took her on the couch for the second time. She didn’t realize it right away but in a short period of time she became addicted. They fucked as often as they could including my birthday, her birthday and our anniversary. She was loving it.

My wife was resistant for many years to enter the lifestyle. We are both conservative Christians. After 20 years of marriage we started experimenting with other partners, but in general, they were not great experiences.

Then one evening a date got sick and couldn’t show, so I immediately invited a black guy we had met a year earlier. After he arrived I took a call and when I returned he was cumming down her throat. We visited for a bit longer while they remained naked.

He got aroused again and took her on the couch for the second time. She didn’t realize it right away but in a short period of time she became addicted. They fucked as often as they could including my birthday, her birthday and our anniversary. She was loving it.
So fucking beautiful and so fucking hot. You're a lucky man.

My ex-wife was a very conservative church going Christian woman. She was active in the church when we met in high school and was quite conservative throughout our marriage. Upon some hard times in our marriage after several years and we decided to do a trial separation. The first weekend, where I had the little ones she went on a date with the black man . Message me and I’ll tell you all about it.
Tell me more please :)

Tell me more please :)

I would very much like to chat. It was a trial separation. We agreer to 90 days and would reassess. Neither of us were going to see others. I later learned that after I moved out Sunday, she went out with this black man from work on Tuesday.

My ex-wife grew up in a conservative Christian family and has strong Christian beliefs that I share. That never stopped her from enjoying sex, which, honestly, she enjoys a lot. Because of circumstances I'll not go into here, I had developed a strong fantasy about girlfriends cheating and when my ex learned of it, she took me at my word. Before we were ever married, she was having sex with other men. Not often, but when the mood and opportunity arose. Before we married, among the men she had sex with was my best friend, my brother, and the manager of our apartment complex. Her first black man was actually on our wedding night, which I have written about in another thread. To be honest, he didn't stand out as super special. Over the years, she continued to have sex with others and occasionally they were black, but again nothing special. I would say that began to change when we moved states. Gradually, the men she would fuck were more often black than any other race and she told me matter out factly that the sex was better and since she was getting older, she didn't see a reason to settle. She and I never stopped having a sex life, but for the last two years of our marriage, mine was the only white cock she was taking. Eventually, she became emotionally attached to another man and after 26 years our marriage ended and she ended up marrying him. But, through it all, she never stopped going to church. Sometimes she would be exhausted from the night before, and more than once wearing a pad to keep from making a mess, but we never missed church.

Getting over the theological stuff was difficult. We spent 15 years talking about it before she agreed to cross the line. Then immediately afterward came extreme guilt, shame, and brokenness. Then after lots of long talks and discussions, she reluctantly agreed to try one more time with the same guy. After the second time, the discussion changed to how we were going to keep it a secret from our family and church family, plus boundary’s and rules for the meetings. Then we held on for a wild year of experimentation, excitement, and bliss.

Back