Resistant Christian wife, how fast did she get addicted to BBC?

My Wife has a persona during the day and her lust comes out at night. We don't feel anything wrong with consenting Adults. She is now being bred by BBC but we already have that covered. We go to a Black Church and she has Lovers in the congregation. They have wives, so it's not about losing her to anyone. We just find BBC satisfies her sexually where I cannot. She knows what she likes and these guys help me give that for her.
Big only

My Wife has a persona during the day and her lust comes out at night. We don't feel anything wrong with consenting Adults. She is now being bred by BBC but we already have that covered. We go to a Black Church and she has Lovers in the congregation. They have wives, so it's not about losing her to anyone. We just find BBC satisfies her sexually where I cannot. She knows what she likes and these guys help me give that for her.
Love to blacktop her. Contact me

Not long at all. They are like wolves circling their prey and the lured her in so easily. Me as well. Yes she is breeding and I am Sissy in training.
Nice to know your sucking and getting fucked too.
Nothing beats sharing together your marriage must be perfect now you both are getting to serve bulls
A pack of wolves hunting both of you

My wife was borderline prudish, but started to enjoy pillowtalk that included bbc fucking her and dominating me. Now she has 2 bbc lovers (both much larger than me) and I have a cage. The contrast with her sucking and riding black cock on Saturday night and all dressed up at church with our white family on Sunday is real. She can hardly pass a handsome black man without imagining sex with him. And apparently that’s most black men.

My wife was borderline prudish, but started to enjoy pillowtalk that included bbc fucking her and dominating me. Now she has 2 bbc lovers (both much larger than me) and I have a cage. The contrast with her sucking and riding black cock on Saturday night and all dressed up at church with our white family on Sunday is real. She can hardly pass a handsome black man without imagining sex with him. And apparently that’s most black men.
More than happy to see how prudish and conservative she looks on sunday with her cuck hubby by her side

Back