Politics, Politics, Politics

I don't doubt it that you are able to bury me with your memes, but I'm still waiting for any objective memes FAVORING TRUMP from your sources? As I have shown that FOX News and Breitbart CAN BE unbiased.
( https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/politics-politics-politics.35353/page-479#post-1421750 )
(Q.E.D.)
How about your sources good buddy @subhub174014 such as from "Occupy Democrats" or "Democratic Underground.com"?
they don't exist!

I get some from there!
I accept your resignation. I figured that was the case @subhub174014. Therefore "Occupy Democrats" and "Democratic Underground.com" are biased AGAINST Trump. Just etching that fact in stone for the record. Thanks for this "trophy" you know I will remind you about in the future should you ever happen to forget.

Last edited:
Funny-Democrat-Meme-8.jpg

"It's not the weapon it's the actions of CRAZY PEOPLE !!"
....I can go with that, STIFF, so explain why its Republicans making cuts to mental illness programs and resisting more thorough background checks on guns?
....My whole argument with gun ownership, especially handguns and assault weapons, mostly is that there are no additional checks and balances to giving people the privilege to own more aggressive weaponry. Specific to these, owners should be required to pass a more stringent background check AND prove competency on a firing range to own those types of guns. But with Republicans its always more/all "TAKE" and no "GIVE" ... no negotiating means no bipartisan support, simple as that.
avatar_Doug5.jpg ..........GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif

....I can go with that, STIFF, so explain why its Republicans making cuts to mental illness programs and resisting more thorough background checks on guns?
....My whole argument with gun ownership, especially handguns and assault weapons, mostly is that there are no additional checks and balances to giving people the privilege to own more aggressive weaponry. Specific to these, owners should be required to pass a more stringent background check AND prove competency on a firing range to own those types of guns. But with Republicans its always more/all "TAKE" and no "GIVE" ... no negotiating means no bipartisan support, simple as that.
View attachment 1327371 ..........View attachment 1327372
I cannot speak much about your mental illness programs being cut, especially being in Canada where we have enough of our own problems with health care, but if you recall in the past I have sided with you on the topic of guns for responsible people like yourself. So my opinions may differ somewhat with Republicans in your area.

( https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/politics-politics-politics.35353/page-480#post-1423833 )

Especially in the last election, would you think they'd follow Hillary? I doubt it. Even though they may agree that Margaret Sanger was a wonderful woman.

r73-jpg.1327410

Back