Politics, Politics, Politics

I honestly believe that it is the secret desire of the conservatives to crash the US market & economy

Yep, that's what all conservatives want to do Mac, We want to destroy our nation and way of life - to what end, and for what reason. ???

Now if you had said,
"I honestly believe that it is the secret desire of this corrupted government to crash the US market & economy..."

I would be half inclined to agree with you. No, conservatives don't want to crash the economy. Most simply want to be left alone and be able to earn a living without all the political BS.

I would be half inclined to agree with you. No, conservatives don't want to crash the economy.
I wasn't precise enough, sorry ... meant to say Republican representatives in Washington, DC. Paul Ryan has been talking of privatizing FICA ever since he got to Washington. You recall Pres Bush even ran on that position.

pic_GiveAShit2.jpg

Last edited:
NBC police procedural Law & Order: SVU depicted the gruesome ******* of a fictional conservative pundit, who eerily resembles author Ann Coulter, in Wednesday’s politically charged episode titled Info Wars.

The episode follows conservative personality, Martha Cobb (Rhea Seehorn), who delivers a speech ironically ripping “the liberal snowflakes,” to a Make America Great Again hat-wearing crowd on a university campus. Cobb’s speech is cut short when a gang of Antifa protesters clash with a mob of white supremacists. Violence ensues, and Cobb is later found ******* after being beaten and sexually assaulted with the pole of a protest sign.

The NYPD detectives investigating Cobb’s assault are seen debating the merits of her political views — regulars Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay), Odafin Tutuola (Ice-T), and Amanda Rollins (Kelli Giddish) argue whether the unknown assailant could have been motivated by Cobb’s support of policies that would “close down Planned Parenthood and deport the Dreamers.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...-depicts-*******-*******-conservative-pundit/

NBC police procedural Law & Order: SVU depicted the gruesome ******* of a fictional conservative pundit, who eerily resembles author Ann Coulter, in Wednesday’s politically charged episode titled Info Wars.

The episode follows conservative personality, Martha Cobb (Rhea Seehorn), who delivers a speech ironically ripping “the liberal snowflakes,” to a Make America Great Again hat-wearing crowd on a university campus. Cobb’s speech is cut short when a gang of Antifa protesters clash with a mob of white supremacists. Violence ensues, and Cobb is later found ******* after being beaten and sexually assaulted with the pole of a protest sign.

The NYPD detectives investigating Cobb’s assault are seen debating the merits of her political views — regulars Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay), Odafin Tutuola (Ice-T), and Amanda Rollins (Kelli Giddish) argue whether the unknown assailant could have been motivated by Cobb’s support of policies that would “close down Planned Parenthood and deport the Dreamers.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...-depicts-*******-*******-conservative-pundit/
Didn't see the show but saw a story about it on the news. Typically Hollywood and indicative as to how many Liberals view conservatism and view those who practice it. They take the facist view that all conservatives are clinic bombing, David Duke worshipping fanatics. For some reason the Progressives have taken on the ideology that demonizes all who don't share their ideas and as a result any actions or words they use against conservatives are justified because they have the moral high ground. It's a shame people don't boycott the show for it's intolerance.

Problem is, everyone wants to complain and search the internet to find memes and clips and blogs that support their position, but very few and I mean VERY few are willing to actually do something to help solve the problem.
You can start at home by educating people and being a better person yourself. Be part of the solution by living your life closer to the heart. Live in the positive and be an encourager of good people and moral standards. (I know mine haven't been the best, but I know what it is to be good and loving and I have taught my children well)
And don't be naive - even the ones you think are for you are out for themselves. Give me a farmer running for president and I will vote for him or her. All the politicians are playing shell games, trust that.
Anyone can be a critic, but building yourself up by tearing others down is not a solution to anything, ever. We all learned this in kindergarten when I was growing up...

The party of fiscal responsibility?

The U.S. government is set to borrow nearly $1 trillion this year, an 84 percent jump from last year
Washington Post

It was another crazy news week, so it's understandable if you missed a small but important announcement from the Treasury Department: The federal government is on track to borrow nearly $1 trillion this fiscal year — Trump's first full year in charge of the budget. That's almost double what the government borrowed in fiscal year 2017. Here are the exact figures: The U.S. Treasury expects to borrow $955 billion this fiscal year, according to a documents released Wednesday. It's the highest amount of borrowing in six years, and a big jump from the $519 billion the federal government borrowed last year. Treasury mainly attributed the increase to the “fiscal outlook.” The Congressional ...
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/m/1fb...0569d47/ss_the-u.s.-government-is-set-to.html

The Nunes memo wasn’t meant to win over everyone — just 34 senators
Washington Post
When you're attacking FBI agents because you're under criminal investigation, you're losing." That was White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders tweeting on Nov. 3, 2016. Back then, it was Democrats who were complaining about the FBI, and with ample justification: The bureau had released a letter 11 days before the election announcing that it was reopening its investigation of Hillary Clinton based on emails found on former New York congressman Anthony Wiener's laptop. Nate Silver later concluded, "Hillary Clinton would probably be president if FBI Director James Comey had not sent a letter to Congress on Oct. 28." Comey's supposed anti-Clinton bias was even (disingenuously) cited by President ...
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/a06edd...770ec30f1/ss_the-nunes-memo-wasn’t-meant.html

The party of fiscal responsibility?

The U.S. government is set to borrow nearly $1 trillion this year, an 84 percent jump from last year
Washington Post

It was another crazy news week, so it's understandable if you missed a small but important announcement from the Treasury Department: The federal government is on track to borrow nearly $1 trillion this fiscal year — Trump's first full year in charge of the budget. That's almost double what the government borrowed in fiscal year 2017. Here are the exact figures: The U.S. Treasury expects to borrow $955 billion this fiscal year, according to a documents released Wednesday. It's the highest amount of borrowing in six years, and a big jump from the $519 billion the federal government borrowed last year. Treasury mainly attributed the increase to the “fiscal outlook.” The Congressional ...
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/m/1fb...0569d47/ss_the-u.s.-government-is-set-to.html
Obama ran up the biggest national debt of all time - I believe more than all the previous presidents combined - but when your side does it - it's OK

Trump's Boast of Low Black Unemployment Shattered by New Numbers
Graham Lanktree,Newsweek
During his State of the Union address Tuesday President Donald Trump repeated a familiar boast that unemployment among black Americans is down under his administration. New labor statistics released Friday, however, show it is on the rise again.
“African-American unemployment stands at the lowest rate ever recorded,” Trump said to loud applause during the joint session of Congress early this week, calling it “something I’m very proud of.”
During December, the unemployment rate of the group defined by the Bureau of Labor Statistics as "Black and African-American" stood at 6.8 percent. “I am so happy about this News!” Trump tweeted on January 6, pointing out it was “the lowest rate in 45 years.”
“Dems did nothing for you but get your vote!” Trump said in another tweet on January 8, also referring to Hispanics, among whom unemployment had fallen.
Yet new Bureau of Labor Statistics data released Friday shows that unemployment among black or African-Americans rose to 7.7 percent in the first month of 2018. The rise defies a long-term trend—unemployment among the group has declined steadily for the past seven years—and represents one of the largest rises in a single month since 2014.
The unemployment rate among American workers as a whole held at 4.1 percent last month.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-apos-boast-low-black-165011852.html

Obama ran up the biggest national debt of all time - I believe more than all the previous presidents combined - but when your side does it - it's OK

I just posted the numbers on that last week....but you are to blind to look ..only want to spout your *******

in your case...ignorance is bliss......and you seem to be totally happy with that

Last edited:
A Colorado teacher is on paid administrative leave after being accused of assaulting a student who allegedly refused to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance.

CBS Denver reported that the Boulder Valley School District and the Lafayette Police Department are conducting an investigation into claims that a teacher allegedly assaulted a student for refusing to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance.
Boulder Valley School District spokesman Randy Barber said in a statement that school officials placed Karen Smith, a physical education teacher at Angevine Middle School, on paid leave following the allegations.
The Lafayette Police Department responded to the incident at the school Thursday afternoon and school principal Mike Medina notified parents that evening that an incident took place involving Smith. Medina did not elaborate on any details about the situation.
Barber added that it is Boulder Valley School District policy to allow the students to decide whether to sit or stand for the pledge without punishing them.
Some parents, however, doubt that the allegations against the teacher have any weight behind them.

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/201...ho-allegedly-refused-to-stand-for-the-pledge/

Back