Politics, Politics, Politics

Knowing all of this, even Trump haters, if they have a brain, might need to take a step back and start to ask some questions.
I have been asking Qs, like "what's taking them so fucking long?" At least take away his twitter & golf clubs ... make him actually work for a living. Have you noticed his soft, pink, manicured palms to his little hands? Crap, he probably has people opening his doors for him. He's never had a callus on his hands EVER unless its from beating off or something.

As far as Felix Sater goes ... he said in 30-35 days he's meeting with Mueller ... let's just see what he has to say. Don't try to discredit his testimony before he even gets to talk. Trumps a big liar about EVERYTHING .... what makes you believe him and not hundreds of news journalists and media?

Last edited:
I believe the record on Felix Sater, and made that perfectly clear. I never denied his alleged relationship with Trump. Or the Russian mafia. Or the KGB. Or the FBI and CIA. Or Loretta Lynch. Don't ask me, ask Loretta Lynch about him, and why the DOJ has continually been soft on him. Might have something to do with his cooperation with US Intelligence.

The only questions that remain are will he throw Trump under the bus, or the US IC under the bus. If not both, why?

I'm also on record as opposed to the special counsel, and the special prosecutor as it was at the time of Whitewater.

I believe the record on Felix Sater, and made that perfectly clear. I never denied his alleged relationship with Trump
yes you did and he certainly is alittle more than just shady.... how much will his testimony weigh on all this...unless he has records

The only questions that remain are will he throw Trump under the bus, or the US IC under the bus. If not both, why?
got to wonder... he has said he thinks himself AND trump will go to jail....don't see that happening..but think trump is on real shaky ground right now....especially after McConnell's comments today

I'm also on record as opposed to the special counsel, and the special prosecutor as it was at the time of Whitewater

Not sure I agree with you on that...although the whitewater one got a little carried away...all the way from whitewater to a blue dress?
but since both sides seem to play politics and can't get to the bottom of anything....that only leaves a special council

Please show me exactly where I denied the Trump Sater relationship.

I think I actually posted a link that highlighted it. It also highlighted his relationship with some others that seem to conveniently get glossed over.

Sater isn't going to go anywhere if this ever got to trial. The defense would just bring up his relationship with the CIA, and use Loretta Lynch's own actions against the prosecution.

A witch hunt is an entirely different item. Whitewater turned into a witch hunt, and it seems so has Mueller.

Again, you don't have to like trump to recognize what all of this really is. Americans should be up in arms about this crap, but they're not. They're too busy being told what to think and say.

Americans should be up in arms about this crap, but they're not. They're too busy being told what to think and say.
....Americans speak at the voting booths, nongolfer ... they did once with Trump & Russia and Breitbart feeding them what they wanted to hear, and with vote rigging & interference from Russian. The Voters will respond again ... this time they will say (at the voting booths) whether they still believe in Trump's BS or NOT. Of all the things that concern me most, the vote rigging concerns me MOST ... rig the voting by gerrymandering and voter suppression, and nothing else really matters; our country loses the very "by the people for the people" democracy it brags about having to the world. I'm at least very involved with what's going in my state of NC ... 2 federal judges have instructed the republican general assembly to fix the vote rigging in 23 different districts in NC ... nongolfer, that's almost 25% of our total 100 districts that republicans have rigged the voting in NC. You know what the republicans are doing ... they're using the very individuals who rigged the districts to FIX the districts .... can you believe that? Already the NC voters are raising hell about it ... it'll take longer before the federal judges step back in AGAIN ... but it will be too late for the mid-term elections, which is what the republicans are counting on ... dragging their feet until its too late to fix it, AGAIN.

Last edited:
Please show me exactly where I denied the Trump Sater relationship.

I'm not sure who you are talking to....

who said you did?
I just said, after all I read on him, that he certainly is a shady character!

I think I actually posted a link that highlighted it. It also highlighted his relationship with some others that seem to conveniently get glossed over.

and I agree with that....not sure what your argument is... I am agreeing with you

Sater isn't going to go anywhere if this ever got to trial. The defense would just bring up his relationship with the CIA, and use Loretta Lynch's own actions against the prosecution

I doubt him or Trump would ever go to jail...to big to punish more or less...

A witch hunt is an entirely different item. Whitewater turned into a witch hunt, and it seems so has Mueller.

did agree with you there...partially..... white water did turn into a witch hunt....the jury is still out on this one.... but as far as I'm concerned if it boils down to treason...any and all doors should be open!

Again, you don't have to like trump to recognize what all of this really is. Americans should be up in arms about this crap, but they're not. They're too busy being told what to think and say.

????yes a lot of republicans are turning a blind eye to a lot of trumps....ventures?????

Of all the things that concern me most, the vote rigging concerns me MOST ...

Uncounted Kansas ballots fuel fears about Kobach's proposals
Associated Press ROXANA HEGEMAN,Associated Press

WICHITA, Kansas (AP) — A conservative firebrand promoting President Donald Trump's unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud oversees a Kansas election system that threw out at least three times as many ballots as any similarly sized state did, fueling concerns about massive voter suppression should its practices become the national standard.

Only six states — all among the top 10 in population — discarded more votes during the 2016 election than the 33rd-largest state of Kansas, according to data collected by the bipartisan U.S. Election Assistance Commission, a federal agency that certifies voting systems. Kansas' 13,717 rejected ballots even topped the 13,461 from Florida, which has about seven times as many residents.

Critics of Kansas' election system argue its unusually high number of discarded ballots reflects policies shaped over several elections that have resulted in many legitimate voters being kept off voter rolls in an effort to crack down on a few illegitimate ones.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/uncounted-kansas-ballots-fuel-fears-kobachs-proposals-050820531.html

GOP Eyes Budget Maneuver to Allow $450 Billion More in Tax Cuts

A growing number of key congressional Republicans are considering a controversial maneuver that would allow for about $450 billion of tax cuts without offsets, according to four congressional aides familiar with the discussions. Under the proposal, the GOP would not account for things like expiring tax breaks when gauging the budgetary impact of tax legislation -- giving tax writers more room for cuts. Senate budget and tax panels are discussing the move to a “current policy” baseline -- instead of the standard “current law” baseline -- said the people who asked not to be identified because the discussions are private. The chief House tax writer, Kevin Brady, also signaled openness to the approach ...
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/ea15a9...f83b7b49e/ss_gop-eyes-budget-maneuver-to.html

Look, folks, the tax cuts are going to happen whether they're budgeted or not. As past republican presidents have done, they'll just create/design another tax to pick up some of the lost revenue, and it won't be the wealthiest who are mainly impacted by the new taxes. Case in point, in NC, they cut the state tax in half, then implemented a tax for things like car repairs, etc which average tax paying citizens incur during the year. Of course the republican assembly, when accused of simply shifting the tax burden, claimed that no one was excluded from their new tax .... well, maybe not, but how many wealthy people do you know driving 10-20 year old cars? Other than Jay Leno, I can't really think of any, and new cars are under warranty. The state also got rid of the "tax free" purchases of laptops and other school supplies that the state had implemented a few years back to allow families to buy their ******* school supplies under a "tax free weekend" bill. So, again, that income tax cut, which favored the wealthiest of the state, was simply shifted to other areas to recoup the revenue loss.

U.S.

Democracy in North Carolina Could Disappear. Is Your State Next?
Time Wendy Weiser and Daniel Weiner,Time Wed, Aug 23 9:36 AM PDT .

The unraveling of longstanding democratic norms (not to mention decency norms) in Washington, D.C., is understandably transfixing many Americans. But we should not lose sight of the fact that democratic values are under assault in the states, too.

Nowhere is this more prevalent than in North Carolina. There, a case questioning some basic tenets of representative government is playing out before the state Supreme Court right now. On the surface, the case involves a power struggle between the newly elected Democratic governor and the Republican-controlled state legislature over control of the state election process. But more importantly, the case is about how much a legislative majority can manipulate the rules to make its advantage permanent — regardless of what the voters decide.

North Carolina is a closely divided state. It voted just under 50% for Obama in 2008 and for Trump in 2016, and it regularly holds some of the closest Senate and gubernatorial elections in the country. In 2010 Republicans rode a national wave to take control of the state legislature for the first time since 1899 and assumed full political control of the state in 2013. In 2016, however, the incumbent Republican Governor lost his reelection bid to Democrat Roy Cooper. Then things turned ugly.

Seventeen days before Cooper was to take office, the Republican-dominated legislature passed a package of sweeping changes designed to limit his authority, which the outgoing Republican governor signed into law. The centerpiece of this effort was a plan to ensure continued Republican dominance of powerful state and county boards of elections, which are responsible for running elections in the state and have been controlled by appointees from the Governor’s party for more than a century. (The original law was struck down by a state court in March but then reenacted over Cooper’s veto with only minor changes.)

The new law extends the tenure — indefinitely, for all intents and purposes — of the sitting Republican-appointed Executive Director of the State Board of Elections, North Carolina’s leading election official. She would otherwise have been supplanted by a new Democratic appointee. The law also awards half the seats on state and local election boards to Republicans, which allows them to block any changes to voting rules adopted by the previous Republican-controlled bodies. The law even says Republicans get to chair all election boards during every crucial election year when the President, Governor and all statewide officials are on the ballot.

These changes leave little doubt as to who would really be in charge of North Carolina’s election process — and that is the point. Some legislative leaders openly admitted that one of their main goals of the election board law was to keep Republicans in power.

State legislators have tried to justify this power grab by pointing to Democrats’ efforts to increase their political power in the state in the 1970s and 1980s. But while North Carolina Democrats don’t have clean hands, this latest Republican gambit to control the election process is part of a dangerous historic escalation.

North Carolina’s new election board law is part of a series of actions the Republican majority in the legislature has taken to consolidate their hold on power since 2010. They passed aggressive gerrymanders that gave their party 10 of the closely divided state’s 13 congressional seats and super-majorities in both houses of the state legislature. They also sought to disenfranchise Democratic-leaning constituencies — especially African-Americans and young people — by imposing sweeping new voting restrictions, including cutbacks to early voting, strict voter ID requirements and reductions in voter registration opportunities.

These prior efforts to game the political system have been roundly rebuked by the courts. The U.S. Supreme Court recently struck down both North Carolina’s congressional and state legislative maps as unconstitutional racial gerrymanders. And last year, the Fourth Circuit federal appeals court struck down the state’s new voting law, famously criticizing the “almost surgical precision” with which the legislature targeted black voters.

As the state supreme court considers the constitutionality of this latest effort to change the state’s electoral laws later this month, the legislature’s nakedly partisan motives and its past efforts to tweak the system for partisan advantage will likely loom large over the court’s deliberations — as they should. As more and more courts are recognizing, efforts to rig the electoral system are simply inconsistent with constitutional democracy.

Whether the North Carolina legislature gets away with its electoral power grab could have widespread repercussions. Although its democratic breakdown is extreme, the state is the canary in the coal mine. Throughout the country, democratic norms are under tremendous pressure. State legislatures are increasingly experimenting with anti-democratic electoral laws, like new restrictions on voting access and extreme gerrymandering. These anti-democratic strategies are gaining traction at the national level, where a presidential commission is expected to promote regressive voting laws.

The North Carolina Supreme Court is neither the first nor the last court to face an important test of the strength of our constitutional democracy. How it performs could be an early sign of whether we are in for more bad news — or are finally turning a corner.

when will people see the right just can NOT manage anything...just take care of the 1%

in this state the legislature just authorized another 600 teaching cert for people NOT certified to be teachers...that is a total of 1400 now we use for teachers that have no degree.... and they estimate they are several hundred short yet

and some have to pull double duty as bus drivers... short on those also

in this state the legislature just authorized another 600 teaching cert for people NOT certified to be teachers...that is a total of 1400 now we use for teachers that have no degree....
...In NC the republicans are rechanneling money, meant for the public schools, to fund their private schools & voucher program. So far they have rechanneled over $800,000 of funds. There's a huge difference between the qualifications and parameters of private vs public schools operations. How the republicans think students can be better educated by using private schools & un-accredited teachers is beyond everyone here in NC ... but then, the Republicans have so critically gerrymandered the voting districts (26 districts, not 23 as I originally mentioned) that they have no intent on implementing legislation that benefits the majority. It takes 1.3 democrat votes, for every 1 vote by republicans in gerrymandered districts, for them to win a district. For a mom of 2, making $22,000 a year, the voucher program falls about $8,000 per year short per grade school student.
...The Tea Party candidates have been given tremendous funding to oust anyone who runs against them (even regular republicans) with huge, misinformation on the TV & radio media. Then when they are told to remove their alt-facts advertisements, they take them down and immediately replace them with yet another and another and another ... each time being ready to flood the airways with false information. THIS is why we need to demand that huge contributions (or any contributions of cash) be transparent to the public.

Last edited:
Inside Trump’s vise grip on a fearful GOP
Miami Herald 3 hours ago

Paul Ryan was once seen as the intellectual leader of the GOP. Ted Cruz was its conservative purist. Mitch McConnell was the party's brilliant strategist, and Rand Paul, its inconvenient but consistent libertarian, pushing to broaden Republican appeal. But as Labor Day of the president’s first year nears, party officials and veteran operatives concede that the GOP belongs to Donald Trump more than anyone else — and he is reshaping it in ways that will have dramatic implications for the party for a generation. “Right now, it is his party,” said Peter Wehner, who has served in the last three Republican presidential administrations. “That’s a political tragedy to me,” he said. “There will be an ...
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/5c6431...a7a669d/ss_inside-trump’s-vise-grip-on-a.html

The tax reform plan eliminates deductions Americans need
New York Post 9 hours ago

Last week, several Capitol Hill lawmakers, led by Speaker Paul Ryan, made the rounds pitching a yet-to-be-public plan for tax reform. On the surface, no one would argue that the US tax system is cumbersome and unfair and that the IRS code needs to be revised. I am all for tax cuts and smart tax reform. But some of the changes being discussed are just plain stupid and should be taken off the table, ASAP. For example, there is talk in Washington that to pay for the tax cuts, Congress will do away with the mortgage interest deduction. It is a terrible idea. If enacted, it would surely prevent millions of Americans from enjoying that particular American Dream — owning a home. It would also ruin the ...
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/m/d3e0b200-9568-38f7-b199-38da1cdf2764/ss_the-tax-reform-plan.html

Paul Ryan’s Tax Reform is Code for Massive Tax Cuts for Corporations (and Top 1%)
Medium 22 hours ago

Speaker Paul Ryan wants to enact the largest corporate tax cut in the history of the United States by lowering the corporate tax rate from 35% to 20%. He claims that the current tax structure is making American businesses noncompetitive and needs to be reformed with a massive tax cut. I do not disagree that our tax code needs to be reformed and simplified — closing loopholes and leveling the playing field — but I disagree that we need to continue to cut taxes. First, U.S. corporations have been achieving record and continually growing profits since the mid-1980’s (when President Reagan enacted the last major corporate tax cut). U.S. corporations have been extremely competitive and successful ...
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/m/7b3...2426b9139da/ss_paul-ryan’s-tax-reform-is.html

Trump drama doesn't deter Koch groups from tax reform push

CNN)While President Donald Trump's incendiary tweets and unorthodox behavior dominates headlines, well-heeled conservative groups and lobbyists are trying to focus their energy elsewhere, spending significant resources to push through what could be the most important legislative goal of Trump's first year: Tax reform. The network of conservative groups assembled by billionaire donors Charles and David Koch are executing a major initiative to pressure lawmakers to overhaul the tax code, a goal that has eluded congressional leaders for decades. The Koch-backed groups did not openly support Trump's candidacy for president -- Charles Koch said last year that the choice between Trump and Hillary Clinton was like choosing between cancer and a heart attack. ...
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/9cc20162-a2fb-3272-9b3d-c159a3dd29c4/trump-drama-doesn't-deter.html

Back