Politics, Politics, Politics

images

If you read the bottom of your first meme... it says it all.... FOX news!
stuff you are talking about was .... before Lincoln even... history..... both parties have switched sides now
I will be back later with more appropriate meme's for you!

stuff you are talking about was .... before Lincoln even... history..... both parties have switched sides now
No problem pal, just trying to keep up with yours :)

I've also noticed that as you can claim FOX news maybe biased towards Trump, one can also say that "Occupy Democrats" and "Democratic Underground.com" maybe biased against Trump?

I know all about the "nice" thing they said about each other during a campaign debate

but how about you tell me ONE campaign promise he has fulfilled?
one good thing he has done for the working class in America?
one FACT he has stated where he hasn't lied about the facts!
the guy is in it for himself and Russia.... and doesn't care about anything else!

I know all about the "nice" thing they said about each other during a campaign debate

but how about you tell me ONE campaign promise he has fulfilled?
one good thing he has done for the working class in America?
one FACT he has stated where he hasn't lied about the facts!
the guy is in it for himself and Russia.... and doesn't care about anything else!

Ok I did my homework. I'm still waiting for one "good" report or meme for Trump or the RNC from "Occupy Democrats" and "Democratic Underground.com" just to illustrate that they could be unbiased as I've shown FOX News and Breitbart can be @subhub174014 ?

As for Trump keeping his promises he's not even a 1/2 year after his inauguration and he's supposed to get 4 years of work done by now? Anyways here is a report card I found with what he did so far. Of course it's not all totally fulfilled as he is a work in progress just like my prior post about the "horse race" I said not too long ago as anything can happen in this state of flux either positively or negatively, but just like a game of Euchre I'm betting on your Trump card.

What I am going to share favors your argument because a lot of these promises are not yet done, but I think it will as he has over 300 million eyes looking over anything he does: such as lifting restrictions on American energy reserves? Or selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia in the SCOTUS? So there is two :)

( https://qz.com/971930/trumps-100-da...mises-in-a-contract-with-the-american-people/ )
( http://dailysignal.com/2017/04/27/promises-kept-and-not-yet-kept-in-trumps-first-100-days/ )

How about your homework pal?

Last edited:
Back