Politics, Politics, Politics

Interesting what Trump's lawyer said. It would appear that "Trump never told Comey, 'I need loyalty, I expect loyalty,' in form or substance, as Comey claimed."
... and of course the lawyer saying this WAS THERE, right? Those sneaky lawyers hide behind curtains, under desks, in the closets, etc with their little recorders going, right? Soooooo, now all this lawyer has to do is produce that recording to prove Comey a liar ... this of course to refute the words of our notorious LIAR n CHIEF, right?]
....Trump had his discussions with Comey in private, but MAYBE he had his lawyer hiding there, or even BETTER, maybe President Chump will produce those recordings HE hinted about to Comey.
....Why can't you just admit that President Chump is out of his element ... he's not in the private sector anymore, unable to use lies, threats, lawyers, etc to get his way. He's lied and cheated his way throughout his entire life ... couldn't even be loyal to his wives ... NONE of them. Just wait until the Russians produce some pictures of his visits with ****** there. Have you not wondered why Mylonia hasn't even moved into the White House? Why she remains in NYC? Why she slaps his hand away in public when he attempts to hold her hand? Hell, Stiff, even SHE knows he's a worthless, lying, cheating chump. And because YOU have such a denial in seeing the evidence in all facets of Pres. Chump's life as ONE BIG LIE, that might make you a CHUMP to, don't you think? Surely you don't think ALL THIS is fabrication by the media. Lots of times people, with Chump's personality issues, are proven to have been abused as a kid. He probably was ignored by his ******* and wet the bed until age 10 or so ... wouldn't surprise me at all. Which is why he loves being a bully, abusive, and a liar.

....The public sector is totally baffling to Prez Chump ... he gets NO RESPECT because he can't play the game of POWER when so many are equal to him in so many ways. He's use to beating up on the little guys and daring them to refute him .... "welcome to Washington, Prez Chump".

Last edited:
... and of course the lawyer saying this WAS THERE, right? Those sneaky lawyers hide behind curtains, under desks, in the closets, etc with their little recorders going, right? Soooooo, now all this lawyer has to do is produce that recording to prove Comey a liar ... this of course to refute the words of our notorious LIAR n CHIEF, right?]
....Trump had his discussions with Comey in private, but MAYBE he had his lawyer hiding there, or even BETTER, maybe President Chump will produce those recordings HE hinted about to Comey.
....Why can't you just admit that President Chump is out of his element ... he's not in the private sector anymore, unable to use lies, threats, lawyers, etc to get his way. He's lied and cheated his way throughout his entire life ... couldn't even be loyal to his wives ... NONE of them. Just wait until the Russians produce some pictures of his visits with ****** there. Have you not wondered why Mylonia hasn't even moved into the White House? Why she remains in NYC? Why she slaps his hand away in public when he attempts to hold her hand? Hell, Stiff, even SHE knows he's a worthless, lying, cheating chump. And because YOU have such a denial in seeing the evidence in all facets of Pres. Chump's life as ONE BIG LIE, that might make you a CHUMP to, don't you think? Surely you don't think ALL THIS is fabrication by the media. Lots of times people, with Chump's personality issues, are proven to have been abused as a kid. He probably was ignored by his ******* and wet the bed until age 10 or so ... wouldn't surprise me at all. Which is why he loves being a bully, abusive, and a liar.

....The public sector is totally baffling to Prez Chump ... he gets NO RESPECT because he can't play the game of POWER when so many are equal to him in so many ways. He's use to beating up on the little guys and daring them to refute him .... "welcome to Washington, Prez Chump".
I guess Trump and Melania are having marital difficulties because of this incident in Sicily:
http://nypost.com/2017/05/25/trump-and-melania-finally-decide-to-hold-hands/

And this is an ongoing issue where we might not see all of the pieces on the board like what Alan Dershowitz said, what Mueller has to say, maybe even some pathos from the American public towards Trump because of what Kathy Griffin did? Or anything else that's yet to happen that might keep Trump on his course to even serve his second term? I posed a question to you on the other thread that went unanswered? If you had a magic wand that could remove Trump as POTUS this second, who would you replace him with? @subhub174014 suggested John Kerry would you agree?

A Columbia University professor from Brooklyn went into hiding Thursday after pal James Comey revealed during his Senate testimony that the man leaked memos detailing the former FBI chief’s conversations with President Trump to the press.

Daniel Richman confirmed by e-mail to several reporters that he was the “good friend” and law-school prof who Comey slipped the documents — then hightailed it out of his tony Brooklyn Heights home and refused to answer any more questions.

nypost.com1
110504velella3rd_5948161.jpg

This guy is toast since, he and Comey are now guilty of multiple felonies and even treason.
I don't know were he can hide, since both the FBI and CIA will be looking for him as soon as charges are filed.

Last edited:

A Columbia University professor from Brooklyn went into hiding Thursday after pal James Comey revealed during his Senate testimony that the man leaked memos detailing the former FBI chief’s conversations with President Trump to the press.

Daniel Richman confirmed by e-mail to several reporters that he was the “good friend” and law-school prof who Comey slipped the documents — then hightailed it out of his tony Brooklyn Heights home and refused to answer any more questions.

nypost.com1
110504velella3rd_5948161.jpg

This guy is toast since, he and Comey are now guilty of multiple felonies and even treason.
I don't were he can hide, since both the FBI and CIA will be looking for him as soon as charges are filed.
This too:

Back