Politics, Politics, Politics

you might want to read what you post.... where did it say he was born.... damn pretty sure it said Chicago
Again....Reading Comprehension. You should try it. From the article I linked:

"Malik was born in Pakistan but lived most of her life in Saudi Arabia"

Note it says HER, not HE....can't you tell men from women????

they came here as ******* and were raised here
so your "debunking" is not quite what you say it is either

More bullshit spin from you. I completely debunked your post. You set the criteria with your statement saying they were citizens. To top it off, the article says Tsarnex came here in 2004. That made him 18 when he came here....so no he wasn't raised here. Gee you would have had to have read (and comprehended) all the way to the third sentence to understand that. No wonder you missed it.

I completely debunked your post

I'm sure you would like to think so
you have been trying for .... how long now.... and just can't quite pull it off
but I will give you one or two on this one.... but not the whole thing.... again as usual... you are trying to..... push your fake news?

do you know what "stats" are or stands for?
a couple out of all the ******* that has happened doesn't mean *******.... and out of the "couple" compared to the number of immigrants.... pretty fucking small

but you keep trying to find something.... you have not to date.... you just stick with hitting the like tab on others posts... you can't go wrong there.... it's when you post something that you screw up.....

hahaha ... just fucking with you

Last edited:
Again....Reading Comprehension. You should try it

damn wish I had a nickel for every time you used that term... and so far it is your comprehension that just quite measure up.... in other words so far you have been full of ******* most of the time

but I said I would give you a couple on this... but that's nit picking... look at most of them... americans!
https://www.vox.com/2015/11/23/9765718/domestic-terrorism-threat
https://www.bing.com/news/search?q=...ivities+in+the+us...+by+us+citizens&FORM=EWRE
http://www.ibtimes.com/terrorism-at...ens-not-immigrants-despite-gop-debate-2228202

again... try your reading/comprehension skills

again if you look at the stats.... the majority of the problems here are from American citizens!

well retard we have been over this before
like I said before the only army you have served in appears to be the Russian one
you just stick with your fellow commie lover... and support the country you fought for Russia
hopefully when trump gets up for treason people like you can follow him home to Russia

you have to be a complete jerk and have shown it more than once on here

View attachment 1286519
There are bad people and if a good person is around that, he is exposed to bad influence. A good person is often naive about a "bad" persons intentions, ideas and thoughts simply because a good person never has that. A good person will, if not by experience or by being educated, believe that everyone else functions in the same way. Bad influence is real. A bad person will suck the attention and energy from a good person. If the good person eventually realize that he/she needs to shield himself/ herself from the bad person, the latter will become incredible mad, because the bad person knows he is ******* and cant help it, he knows the good person deserves better but enjoys hurting the good, but at the same time only a good person can make that bad person feel better. Characteristics of a bad person is greed, selfishness, sadistic, .. etc.

You are a bad/disgusting person subhub174014.
Supporting ch ild killers is a bridge to far for any sane person.

Last edited:
Appears TwoBi has found a new brainwashing website ...
Maybe some vids on oligarchs would be a bit more appropriate since that's the path our country is rapidly taking.
Killing the central bank/"Federal Reserve" should be something both Democrats and Republicans should agree on.
Both parties would only gain support from doing this, but sadly many in congress are as ignorant of the banking system as the average Joe.
Ron Paul crossed party lines to pass his bill to audit the Fed, but sadly neither Bush or Obama would support it.

EVER SINGLE person in the U.S.(except oligarchs) would benefit from the destruction of the Federal Reserve/central bank and turning the money making power back over to congress and the treasury.
How the bell tolls at 21 trillion and growing.

Supporting ch ild killers is a bridge to far for any sane person.

you want me to go back and show some of your posts showing children being killed.... even when others on here asked you to stop?
and yet for some stupid reason you say I am supporting baby killers?

where do you get your logic..... never mind I have seen some of your posts.... and there is no logic!

Seeing that Trump is sooooo guilty I thought I would share my thoughts about this with a conversation I recently had with our esteemed moderator @bigblackbull76:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...ump-gets-impeached.92341/page-22#post-1401428
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...ump-gets-impeached.92341/page-22#post-1401438
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...ump-gets-impeached.92341/page-23#post-1401444
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...ump-gets-impeached.92341/page-23#post-1401468

And seeing my friends @subhub174014 and @MacNfries share a similar outlook on my foolishness, but @MacNfries considers me more annoying as he once said:
You and a mosquito have a lot in common tonight ... annoying.
soooooo ....
View attachment 1286036

I encourage that they read this too. Hopefully they will accept the challenge on the last thread to make us all billionaires and trillionaires and quadrillionaires and pay off the US debt as an afterthought because I am such a fool as @bigblackbull76 suggests?

Last edited:
my foolishness

blind obedience is nice for....????? but logic has to step in there sometime.... where there's smoke there's fire!
why working so hard and lying so much to cover an investigation if there is nothing there?

I guess the real kick in the balls for me and a lot of others is.... we already know... every spy/police agency we have has admitted that Russia did meddle in the election.... and should be facing more sanctions at least.... instead this man invites them to the white house and laughs and jokes with them.... keeping our news out only letting Russian in.... but still his comments leaked out.... and if you noticed. p u t I n has to back his man he would provided transcripts of the meeting.... just more backing of his puppet..

damn these republicans just don't give up... doing all they can to suppress the minority vote.... hell why don't they just go ahead and reinstall slavery
it seems to be the only way they can stay in office is by preventing the minorities from using their rights!
if you are an embezzler you can vote... but if you committed some kind of robbery you can't....go figure

Alabama Tweaks White Supremacist Law To Potentially Restore Voting Rights To Thousands

Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey (R) signed a law this week to clarify language in the state constitution that many say worked to systematically prevent African-Americans from voting.

During a 1901 constitutional convention openly called to establish white supremacy in the state, the Alabama constitution was amended to disenfranchise anyone who had committed a misdemeanor of “moral turpitude.” The Supreme Court found the language unconstitutional in 1985. But lawmakers altered the language slightly ― making it apply only to felonies ― and reinserted it into the constitution in the 1990s.

And because there wasn’t a set definition of which felonies constituted a crime of moral turpitude, local election officials had broad authority to deny people the right to vote.

People who have been convicted of such crimes could vote if they paid fines and fees ― something that effectively constitutes a poll tax. Some 250,000 people were disenfranchised because of the law, including about 15 percent of the state’s African-American voting population and less than 5 percent of its white population.

The law Ivey signed this week defines fewer than 50 crimes ― offenses including *******, kidnapping and ******* ― that constitute a felony of “moral turpitude.”

“Up until the passage of this bill, there was absolutely no definition of who had the right to vote and who didn’t,” said Danielle Lang, a lawyer with the Campaign Legal Center, which brought a lawsuit against Alabama last year over the moral turpitude law.

“The result of that, I think, is that by and large almost everyone was deterred from applying to vote because you were asked to sign under penalty of perjury that you had not been convicted of a disqualifying felony,” she said. “Well, there was no way to know if your felony was disqualifying or not.”

“ Up until the passage of this bill, there was absolutely no definition of who had the right to vote and who didn’t. Danielle Lang, a lawyer with the Campaign Legal Center

It is unclear how many people will be affected by the change, but the Southern Poverty Law Center estimates it could be thousands. Yet some say the new law doesn’t go far enough to address racial disparities in the law because it doesn’t include white-collar crimes such as fraud and public corruption.

Lang said she’s still waiting to see data addressing the racial impact of the new moral turpitude definitions, but that she thinks some of them are puzzling.

The absence of white-collar crimes in general are kind of glaring. Why theft crimes would be included, but other kind of white-collar crimes that are the equivalent of theft, like fraud type of crimes, is confusing to me,” she said. “It leads one to wonder whether it has to do with who falls into those different categories.”

She added that much of the success of the new law will depend on how much communication there is to voters ― for example, whether the state informs people who were kicked off the voting rolls that they are now eligible to vote.

Lang noted people who do commit crimes of moral turpitude under the new law would still be subject to paying fees or fines, something she said she’d continue to try to get removed.

“I can’t really imagine how it’s anything other than a poll tax,” she said. “If you have two individuals who are similarly situated that have exactly the same crimes, the only distinction between whether or not they can vote, is whether they can afford to pay the fines and fees the state has assessed against them.”

“I can’t really imagine how it’s anything other than a poll tax,” she said. “If you have two individuals who are similarly situated that have exactly the same crimes, the only distinction between whether or not they can vote, is whether they can afford to pay the fines and fees the state has assessed against them.”

Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill (R) used an analogy about ice cream as he dismissed concerns that the new law still could deprive many people of the right to vote.

“If we had a stand in Anytown, U.S.A., and in that stand on Main Street we’re giving out ice cream,” he told ThinkProgress. “Anybody can come. They can only get one cone and it’s vanilla. There’s going to be some people who are gonna cry because they can’t get but one scoop, and there’s gonna be some people who are gonna cry because we don’t have chocolate.”

“I don’t worry about the people who want two scoops,” he said, “and I don’t worry about the people who want a different flavor.”

r45.png

r81.jpg

damn these republicans just don't give up... doing all they can to suppress the minority vote.... hell why don't they just go ahead and reinstall slavery
;) I think it's Trumps plans, actually to roll back the 15th & 19th Amendments to the Constitution IF he ever gets his butt out of the current mess he's in ... I doubt it, though. His *******-n-law has now been charged with trying to set up a secret link between the Russian Kremlin and the Trump senior admin. At one time the Trump admin said they had had NO contact with the Russians .... then admitted they had had communications with them a couple times, and just today its determined Jared, alone, had communicated with them MANY times ... GESH ... and to think the Republicans and Trump made such a big deal out of Hillary's e-mails to a fellow work associate ... these dudes are sharing highly confidential information with the Russians AND trying to set up secret phone lines of communications with the Kremlin and NOT A PEEP from the Republicans ... not a frik'n PEEP!

LOCK THEM UP .... LOCK THEM UP .... LOCK THEM UP!....gif_Yellowball-Prisoner02.gif ....gif_yellowball-snickering.gif

Last edited:
spoken like a true "trumpie"

Sub. For once I will agree with it is. It has nothing to do with Trump. It is everything to do with the governements of the worlds wanting to help genuine refugee's that is abused by those who wish to cause harm..

Muslims and Islam: Key findings in the U.S. and around the world
By Michael Lipka370 comments

People at Djemaa el-Fna Square, late afternoon sun
Muslims are the fastest-growing religious group in the world. The growth and regional migration of Muslims, combined with the ongoing impact of the Islamic State (also known as ISIS or ISIL) and other extremist groups that commit acts of violence in the name of Islam, have brought Muslims and the Islamic faith to the forefront of the political debate in many countries. Yet many facts about Muslims are not well known in some of these places, and most Americans – who live in a country with a relatively small Muslim population – say they know little or nothing about Islam.

Here are answers to some key questions about Muslims, compiled from several Pew Research Center reports published in recent years:

How many Muslims are there? Where do they live?
There were 1.8 billion Muslims in the world as of 2015 – roughly 24% of the global population – according to a Pew Research Center estimate. But while Islam is currently the world’s second-largest religion (after Christianity), it is the fastest-growing major religion. Indeed, if current demographic trends continue, the number of Muslims is expected to exceed the number of Christians by the end of this century.

Although many countries in the Middle East-North Africa region, where the religion originated in the seventh century, are heavily Muslim, the region is home to only about 20% of the world’s Muslims. A majority of the Muslims globally (62%) live in the Asia-Pacific region, including large populations in Indonesia, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Iran and Turkey.

Indonesia is currently the country with the world’s largest Muslim population, but Pew Research Center projects that India will have that distinction by the year 2050 (while remaining a majority-Hindu country), with more than 300 million Muslims.

The Muslim population in Europe also is growing; we project 10% of all Europeans will be Muslims by 2050.

How many Muslims are there in the United States?
In 2015, according to our best estimate, there were 3.3 million Muslims of all ages in the U.S., or about 1% of the U.S. population. Pew Research Center’s 2014 Religious Landscape Study (conducted in English and Spanish) found that 0.9% of U.S. adults identify as Muslims. A 2011 survey of Muslim Americans, which was conducted in English as well as Arabic, Farsi and Urdu, estimated that there were 1.8 million Muslim adults (and 2.75 million Muslims of all ages) in the country. That survey also found that a majority of U.S. Muslims (63%) are immigrants.

Our demographic projections estimate that Muslims will make up 2.1% of the U.S. population by the year 2050, surpassing people who identify as Jewish on the basis of religion as the second-largest faith group in the country (not including people who say they have no religion).

A recent Pew Research Center report estimated that the Muslim share of immigrants granted permanent residency status (green cards) increased from about 5% in 1992 to roughly 10% in 2012, representing about 100,000 immigrants in that year.

Why is the global Muslim population growing?
There are two major factors behind the rapid projected growth of Islam, and both involve simple demographics. For one, Muslims have more children than members of other religious groups. Around the world, each Muslim woman has an average of 2.9 children, compared with 2.2 for all other groups combined.

Muslims are also the youngest (median age of 24 years old in 2015) of all major religious groups, seven years younger than the median age of non-Muslims. As a result, a larger share of Muslims already are, or will soon be, at the point in their lives when they begin having children. This, combined with high fertility rates, will fuel Muslim population growth.

While it does not change the global population, migration is helping to increase the Muslim population in some regions, including North America and Europe.

How do Americans view Muslims and Islam?
A Pew Research Center survey conducted in 2017 asked Americans to rate members of nine religious groups on a “feeling thermometer” from 0 to 100, where 0 reflects the coldest, most negative possible rating and 100 the warmest, most positive rating. Overall, Americans gave Muslims an average rating of 48 degrees, similar to atheists (50).

Americans view more warmly the seven other religious groups mentioned in the survey (Jews, Catholics, mainline Protestants, evangelical Christians, Buddhists, Hindus and Mormons). But views toward Muslims (as well as several of the other groups) are now warmer than they were a few years ago; in 2014, U.S. adults gave Muslims an average rating of 40 degrees in a similar survey.

Republicans and those who lean toward the Republican Party gave Muslims an average rating of 39, considerably cooler than Democrats’ rating toward Muslims (56).

PF_2016-02-02_views-islam-politics-05.png
Republicans also are more likely than Democrats to say they are very concerned about extremism in the name of Islam around the world (67% vs. 40%) and in the U.S. (64% vs. 30%). In addition, a December 2016 survey found that more Republicans than Democrats say Islam is likelier than other religions to encourage violence among its believers (70% vs. 26% of Democrats). While most Americans (57%) believe there is a lot of discrimination against Muslims in the U.S. today, views are again split by party: 69% of Democrats and those who lean Democratic and 40% of Republicans and GOP leaners hold this view.

About half of Americans (49%) think at least “some” U.S. Muslims are anti-American, greater than the share who say “just a few” or “none” are anti-American, according to a January 2016 survey. Views on this question have become much more partisan in the last 14 years (see graphic). But most Americans do not see widespread support for extremism among Muslims living in the U.S., according to a February 2017 survey. Overall, 40% say there is not much support for extremism among U.S. Muslims, while an additional 15% say there is none at all. About a quarter say there is a fair amount of support (24%) for extremism among U.S. Muslims; 11% say there is a great deal of support.

How do Europeans view Muslims?

In spring 2016, we asked residents of 10 European counties for their impression of how many Muslims in their country support extremist groups, such as ISIS. In most cases, the prevailing view is that “just some” or “very few” Muslims support ISIS, but in Italy, 46% say “many” or “most” do.

The same survey asked Europeans whether they viewed Muslims favorably or unfavorably. Perceptions varied across European nations: Majorities in Hungary, Italy, Poland and Greece say they view Muslims unfavorably, while negative attitudes toward Muslims are much less common in France, Germany, the United Kingdom and elsewhere in Northern and Western Europe. People who place themselves on the right side of the ideological scale are much more likely than those on the left to see Muslims negatively.

GA_2016.07.11_national_identity-00-01.png

2011-Muslim-West-16.png
What characteristics do people in the Muslim world and people in the West associate with each other?

A 2011 survey asked about characteristics Westerners and Muslims may associate with one another. Across the seven Muslim-majority countries and territories surveyed, a median of 68% of Muslims said they view Westerners as selfish. Considerable shares also called Westerners other negative adjectives, including violent (median of 66%), greedy (64%) and immoral (61%), while fewer attributed positive characteristics like “respectful of women” (44%), honest (33%) and tolerant (31%) to Westerners.

Westerners’ views of Muslims were more mixed. A median of 50% across four Western European countries, the U.S. and Russia called Muslims violent and a median of 58% called them “fanatical,” but fewer used negative words like greedy, immoral or selfish. A median of just 22% of Westerners said Muslims are respectful of women, but far more said Muslims are honest (median of 51%) and generous (41%).

gsi2-overview-1.png
What do Muslims around the world believe?

Like any religious group, the religious beliefs and practices of Muslims vary depending on many factors, including where in the world they live. But Muslims around the world are almost universally united by a belief in one God and the Prophet Muhammad, and the practice of certain religious rituals, such as fasting during Ramadan, is widespread.

In other areas, however, there is less unity. For instance, a Pew Research Center survey of Muslims in 39 countries asked Muslims whether they want sharia law, a legal code based on the Quran and other Islamic scripture, to be the official law of the land in their country. Responses on this question vary widely. Nearly all Muslims in Afghanistan (99%) and most in Iraq (91%) and Pakistan (84%) support sharia law as official law. But in some other countries, especially in Eastern Europe and Central Asia – including Turkey (12%), Kazakhstan (10%) and Azerbaijan (8%) – relatively few favor the implementation of sharia law.

How do Muslims feel about groups like ISIS?
Recent surveys show that most people in several countries with significant Muslim populations have an unfavorable view of ISIS, including virtually all respondents in Lebanon and 94% in Jordan. Relatively small shares say they see ISIS favorably. In some countries, considerable portions of the population do not offer an opinion about ISIS, including a majority (62%) of Pakistanis.

FT_15.11.17_isis_views.png
Favorable views of ISIS are somewhat higher in Nigeria (14%) than most other nations. Among Nigerian Muslims, 20% say they see ISIS favorably (compared with 7% of Nigerian Christians). The Nigerian militant group Boko Haram, which has been conducting a terrorist campaign in the country for years, has sworn allegiance to ISIS.

More generally, Muslims mostly say that suicide bombings and other forms of violence against civilians in the name of Islam are rarely or never justified, including 92% in Indonesia and 91% in Iraq. In the United States, a 2011 survey found that 86% of Muslims say such tactics are rarely or never justified. An additional 7% say suicide bombings are sometimes justified and 1% say they are often justified.

In a few countries, a quarter or more of Muslims say these acts of violence are at least sometimes justified, including 40% in the Palestinian territories, 39% in Afghanistan, 29% in Egypt and 26% in Bangladesh.

In many cases, people in countries with large Muslim populations are as concerned as Western nations about the threat of Islamic extremism, and have become increasingly concerned in recent years. About two-thirds of people in Nigeria (68%) and Lebanon (67%) said in 2016 that they are very concerned about Islamic extremism in their country, both up significantly since 2013.

2010-muslim-americans-s0-10.png
What do American Muslims believe?

Our 2011 survey of Muslim Americans found that roughly half of U.S. Muslims (48%) say their own religious leaders have not done enough to speak out against Islamic extremists.

Living in a religiously pluralistic society, Muslim Americans are more likely than Muslims in many other nations to have many non-Muslim friends. Only about half (48%) of U.S. Muslims say all or most of their close friends are also Muslims, compared with a global median of 95% in the 39 countries we surveyed.

Roughly seven-in-ten U.S. Muslims (69%) say religion is very important in their lives. Virtually all (96%) say they believe in God, nearly two-thirds (65%) report praying at least daily and nearly half (47%) say they attend religious services at least weekly. By all of these traditional measures, Muslims in the U.S. are roughly as religious as U.S. Christians, although they are less religious than Muslims in many other nations.

When it comes to political and social views, Muslims are far more likely to identify with or lean toward the Democratic Party (70%) than the Republican Party (11%) and to say they prefer a bigger government providing more services (68%) over a smaller government providing fewer services (21%). As of 2011, U.S. Muslims were somewhat split between those who said homosexuality should be accepted by society (39%) and those who said it should be discouraged (45%), although the group had grown considerably more accepting of homosexuality since a similar survey was conducted in 2007.

What is the difference between Shiite Muslims and Sunni Muslims?
Sunnis and Shiites are two subgroups of Muslims, just as Catholics and Protestants are two subgroups within Christianity. The Sunni-Shiite divide is nearly 1,400 years old, dating back to a dispute over the succession of leadership in the Muslim community following the death of the Prophet Muhammad in 632. While the two groups agree on some core tenets of Islam, there are differences in beliefs and practices, and in some cases Sunnis do not consider Shiites to be Muslims.

With the exception of a few countries, including Iran (which is majority Shiite) as well as Iraq and Lebanon (which are split), most nations with a large number of Muslims have more Sunnis than Shiites. In the U.S., 65% identify as Sunnis and 11% as Shiites (with the rest identifying with neither group, including some who say they are “just a Muslim”).

Note: This post was updated on May 26, 2017. It was originally published Dec. 7, 2015.

Thirty governors have come out against Obama’s policy of dumping Syrian migrants in their states. Some want more thorough vetting. Others have issued executive orders barring any further resettlement.

In response to these common sense measures, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton put on faces of mock moral outrage and the media is frantically spinning new lies about the migrants and national security.

But it’s time we told the truth about what is really going on and exposed their three biggest lies.

1 .The “Refugees” Are Not Fleeing Persecution, They’re Welfare Migrants

Syria is in the middle of a religious war between Sunni and Shiite Muslims.

But Sunni Muslims fleeing religious persecution can choose one of the many Sunni states in the region. Most Syrians have ended up in Jordan and Turkey, which are both Sunni countries. The Sunni Muslim countries are certainly not persecuting their fellow Sunnis. And neither country is run by ISIS.

Likewise Shiite Muslims can find sanctuary in Shiite Iran or parts of Lebanon.

The only authentic refugees are Christians and Yazidis who do not have a country to call their own in the region. Only these non-Muslim peoples can be considered refugees fleeing religious persecution.

Sunni Muslims stopped being persecuted refugees the moment they set foot in Jordan or Turkey. Talk of resettling them in the United States or Europe has nothing to do with “persecution.” It’s economic migration. And economic migration in this case is a euphemism for welfare migration.

Muslims are not fleeing to Europe because of religious persecution, but for economic reasons. They specifically seek out countries such as Germany and Sweden with generous welfare states.

The media loves offering false analogies to Jewish refugees during the Holocaust. But the Jews were a stateless people then. They had no country of their own go to. Muslims have more countries than nearly every other religion on the planet. They choose to go to the wealthiest Western countries, rejecting Slovenia and Bulgaria for Germany and Sweden, because they want money and they want easy money.

Syrian Muslims are not refugees. They’re migrants. Only Christians and other non-Muslims are refugees.

While Muslims have easy access to UN refugee camps in Muslim countries, Christians have trouble surviving there. But by outsourcing our immigration to the UN’s refugee infrastructure, we abandon Christian refugees and instead take in Muslim welfare migrants. And that is truly shameful.

There is no reason for us to provide special privileges for Muslim economic migrants. A Gallup poll showed that 138 million people would like to move to America. We can’t even begin to accommodate a fraction of that number. We already take in far more immigrants every year than we can afford.

It’s time for our leaders to put our country and our people first.

2. Taking in “Refugees” Helps ISIS

A media meme spread after the Paris attacks is that ISIS wants us to hate “refugees”. And if we take them in, we’ll somehow be dealing ISIS a blow.

This is wrong in every way possible.

ISIS not only embeds its terrorists as refugees in Europe, but it depends on European Muslims for recruits. Thousands of European Muslims have already left to join ISIS. Even those Syrian migrants that may be opposed to the group will have children that will provide a recruiting reserve for ISIS or other groups like it. Without the refugees and children of refugees in Europe from previous generations, ISIS might not even have enough fighters. And the refugees make it easier for ISIS to attack Europe.

Even those Syrians who will never support ISIS and whose children will never support it aid ISIS just by leaving the country. The large numbers of military age men are in part fleeing to avoid being drafted to fight ISIS. Potential ISIS opponents who leave Syria for permanent resettlement in Europe or America make it easier for the Islamic State to consolidate its control over the country.

Every time Europe or America takes in a military age Syrian as a refugee, they are helping ISIS by aiding deserters from the Syrian military, the Free Syrian Army and other groups that are fighting ISIS.

During WW2, we weren’t encouraging British soldiers to run away and move to America. So why are human rights activists helping ISIS by encouraging Syrian deserters to flee the fight against ISIS?

3. Vetting Syrian Migrants is Impossible

Ask a politician how the “refugees” will be vetted and he’ll start talking about the number of government agencies involved, how many months it lasts and all the different types of checks.

It sounds impressive, but it’s meaningless paperwork. Bureaucrats will move piles of paper around that say things like, “We have no information.” More “layers of screening” will mean more pieces of paper.

The only people we can effectively vet are already in our system. The passports carried by migrants are often fake. Even Syrians will carry fake passports to hide their identities. Iraqis, Afghans and even Africans have shown up claiming to be Syrians. And the Syrian refugees themselves say they can’t always tell which of them is fake. If they can’t tell, how will some government employee from Milwaukee?

We have held terrorists at Guantanamo Bay for a decade without ever learning their real names. If we can’t put a name to a single terrorist from a functioning country after a decade, how can we possibly be sure who the tens of thousands of migrants showing up from non-functioning countries are?

We can’t.

Biometric information may work for terrorists who were once in our custody, but it’ll be completely useless for terrorists that neither we nor our allies have ever encountered before.

Syria is a non-functioning state and a state sponsor of terror. We can’t rely on it and that means we have to rely on information from UNHCR. The UN refugee agency is incompetent and overloaded. Its employees are corrupt and have a history of selling refugee cards to the highest bidder.

It’s UNHCR that decides who qualifies for resettlement and any vetting we do afterward is cosmetic.

And even if we have the information that a refugee is really a terrorist, there’s no reason to think that it will get to the right people at the right time. We put the ringleader of the World Trade Center bombing back on the street even though he had a fake passport because he was applying for political asylum. We ignored warnings about the Boston Marathon bombers and some of the 9/11 hijackers.

Our system doesn’t work right much of the time. It’s why you see news stories about reporters carrying weapons past the TSA. It’s why most of the Muslim terrorist attacks in America happened.

Even if we have the right information, there is no guarantee that it would stop a terrorist.

The only way to be absolutely sure is not to allow any potential terrorists into the country. It’s a much safer bet than assuming that the same system that failed to stop the World Trade Center bombing, 9/11, the Boston Marathon bombing and other terrorist attacks will work exactly when we need it to.

Migrants arriving from terror states are unsafe at any degree of vetting. Our system has failed before and will fail again. We owe it to our children and our loved ones to protect them from the next attack.

And our leaders owe it to us to stop lying about the risks of Muslim migration to our families and our future.

Back