Politics in 2022

Better debate tonight than last night

Theme - FREE FREE FREE everything FREE

maybe....from Sanders...but I think he is going to put his foot in his mouth tonight...….curious as to what Joe will say...he knows a lot of people are limited on the free *******...health care and education....but that's about it.....and not even a free education from joe...help maybe

Ya just can’t help liking Uncle Joe - I do - not crazy about his politics but I really like the guy.
He is looking old and seems to be stumbling just a little - I really hope he does well tonight - he is by far and away the class act on that stage - most of the others are just plain rude.

the good looking blonde from Ny going nowhere...and probably won't even get re-elected to her job to begin with......a lot of people mad she ****** the Al frankin to resign

the good looking blonde from Ny going nowhere...and probably won't even get re-elected to her job to begin with......a lot of people mad she ****** the Al frankin to resign

She’s just downright rude.

Joe is showing his age though - still hangin In there - best of the bunch

Don’t think based on what I’ve seen so far and their platform any of these candidates will beat Trump - Biden would have the best chance but Trump is a powerhouse at campaigning and a killer in debates.

None of those clowns have a chance at beating Trump. This is going to be fun to watch Lib melt down version 2.0 November 2020 can't wait

She'll make a great Attorney General once Biden is elected. I love a feisty woman.
Kamala Harris helped solidify why Biden should select her as his running mate for 2020. This is exactly what Biden should want ... Harris is feisty and aggressive. She'll compliment Biden as Biden did Obama. These are OLD ISSUES that need to come out now; they did and they move on.

Last edited:
I didn't vote last time because I didn't like either candidate and to be frank I still don't. Gun to my head if I had to vote I would probably vote Trump, I actually do like SOME of his policies but the clincher is really just how far to the left the Dems have gone.

Back