Politics in 2022

McCain saw to that - with his infamous thumbs down - he lied to everyone about supporting the plan then at the last moment to spite the President reneged.

typical trump tactic ….same MO....although the right uses it a lot also

Criminal recidivism': George Papadopoulos accused of conspiracy to bring down Katie Hill

George Papadopoulos has been accused of contributing to the demise of former Rep. Katie Hill in order to run for her seat in Congress.

Hill, 32, resigned from her seat on Sunday after leaked nude photographs confirmed she was having an affair with members of her staff, prompting Papadopoulos, 32, to file to run for her now-vacant congressional seat on Tuesday.

Papadopoulos, however, has been accused of knowing that Hill’s seat was vulnerable before any photographs surfaced.

At 8:41 p.m. on Oct. 17, Papadopoulos tweeted that Hill’s seat may be up for grabs in 2020.

George Papadopoulos @GeorgePapa19
https://twitter.com/GeorgePapa19/status/1184992848489238529
California’s 25th congressional district looks like it’s for the taking

7:41 PM - Oct 17, 2019
This tweet has left some wondering if Papadopoulos was involved in leaking the photographs to members of the press because the RedState article that first included pictures of Hill didn’t publish until Oct. 18 at 5:04 p.m.

Several people have taken this to mean that Papadopoulos was somehow involved in the decision to leak Hill’s photographs.

George Papadopoulos @GeorgePapa19
· Oct 17, 2019

California’s 25th congressional district looks like it’s for the taking
JJ Dancing Shoes @JJTurnUpdaMusic

Evidence is coming to light u may have had advance knowledge and planned exposing Katie's personal life, consensual btw, yet you a felon who worked worked foreign govs to manipulate our elections in 2016 are attempting it again. @FBI is there any cause for concern

8:00 PM - Oct 29, 2019
Reports including photograph of Hill drew the most national attention, but there were accusations of an affair between the congresswoman and her legislative aide that were published by RedState before Papadopoulos' tweet on Oct. 17.

On Oct. 10, RedState reported that Hill had an affair with her legislative director Graham Kelly. Hill denied the relationship with Kelly, although she admitted to having an affair with another campaign staffer. The relationship with Kelly would have been against House ethics and later sparked an investigation by the committee.

Papadopoulos was convicted and served 12 days after lying to the FBI about his relationship with people linked to Russia while serving as a campaign adviser to President Trump’s 2016

McCain saw to that - with his infamous thumbs down - he lied to everyone about supporting the plan then at the last moment to spite the President reneged.

McCain fell on his sword, but if he didn't it would have been someone else. The Republicans knew they had to oppose the ACA to appeal to the base, but that if they actually succeeded in repealing it, there would have been serious fall-out. People don't like it when you throw them or their ******* off their insurance. You think the press is mean now, imagine a "Cancer Survivor March" on Washington of people who can't get insurance anymore because of pre-existing conditions.

McCain fell on his sword, but if he didn't it would have been someone else. The Republicans knew they had to oppose the ACA to appeal to the base, but that if they actually succeeded in repealing it, there would have been serious fall-out. People don't like it when you throw them or their ******* off their insurance. You think the press is mean now, imagine a "Cancer Survivor March" on Washington of people who can't get insurance anymore because of pre-existing conditions.

all these years....and the right STILL has no plan

You guys realize your zingers and one-liners are super boring and tired, right? There's a reason there's only 3 people doing pot-shots at each other for pages and pages in these threads.

I'm about to bail too, since it's impossible to have a discussion.

I was enjoying the chat with blkdlaur (which is great, because we have very different political outlooks and can probably learn from each other), but then subhub1774014 and Allforthewifey show up and nope!. It's back to zingers and trying to score points on an imaginary scoreboard.

You guys realize your zingers and one-liners are super boring and tired, right? There's a reason there's only 3 people doing pot-shots at each other for pages and pages in these threads.

I was enjoying the chat with blkdlaur (which is great, because we have very different political outlooks and can probably learn from each other), but then subhub1774014 and Allforthewifey show up and nope!. It's back to zingers and trying to score points on an imaginary scoreboard.
I text from phone when i have minute

guess you haven't looked around much then have you...….your standards for communication must just be one sentence or maybe 2

Last edited:
now back to the best candidate....what happens to your republican party today....for weeks now been saying how unfair it was and how it needs to be out in the open.....they get their wish today....and fold......do you have another candidate in the wings?....looks like you might need one....this one going down....and Sonderfucker and Goofyani going to jail!
Sonderfucker may have been one of trumps big campaign supporters but he was just caught in a lie....by several others who discredited him....that's jail.....the list of charges on Goofyani are still adding up....they both better hope trump is around long enough to pardon their ass's

You are soooooooooo delusional like the rest of your sick ilk - the behavior of the Democrat party is unconscionable - I was amused by it all for a long time - now I’m PISSED - and just about everyone I talk to about this impeachment bullshit is PISSED - you f’n sore LOSERS pushed it TOO far - now the wrath of the American voter will befall you in 2020 - I have no doubt.

I'm a red mad snowflake on the internet! You delusional sick people will pay, you sickos!

Literally shaking my feral hogs, you losers!

Back