Politics in 2022

polls were right...…..no one figured in the Russian interference....

take that!

No just No- The Pollsters were dead wrong and not even close.

The Russians did not steal the elections. They ran more adds for Hillary than they did for Bernie and Trump.

The Russian wanted to foment division in the American Population. Just like when the US Government does it during the Russian elections.

Hillary was a terrible Candidate. Period! The Dems mocked and dismissed white blue collar workers and assumed they are stupid and will just keep voting Dem. Trump sold the rust belt and some minority block and they gave him a chance. They found out their vote benefited those groups.

Last edited:
Ye be altering the “FACTS”

Kinda SOP fer Dems

Don’t like what something says - change it to what you do like

SOOOOOOOOOOO LAME

are you altering the “FACTS”

Kind of SOP for the republicans

Kind of fucked up

hey I learned that from the republicans

lame would be what the right is trying to do to the impeachment...it's inevitable.....just like trump stealing campaign funds...it's inevitable

Last edited:
are you altering the “FACTS”

Kind of SOP for the republicans

Kind of fucked up

hey I learned that from the republicans

lame would be what the right is trying to do to the impeachment...it's inevitable.....just like trump stealing campaign funds...it's inevitable
My Daddy can beat up your Daddy, No he can't, Yes he can so nay nay nay nay nay!

Hey. I wonder who the favorite presidential candidate is for all of you guys on here.

You have Biden who is a centrist democrat. Bernie and warren are social democrats. Tulsi Gbbard is anti war. Andrew yang is against automation and outsourcing. And of course you have trump, o’rourke, booker, etc
I was surprised to see a Tulsi 2020 bumper sticker on an Uber/Veyo sedan at the QT gas station yesterday. Tempe, AZ it's a University town, home of ASU. I like and agree with her anti-war position but that's about it.

polls were right...…..no one figured in the Russian interference....

take that!

Democrats say whistleblower’s testimony is unnecessary as other witnesses come forward

Comes out whistleblower worked for Biden yesterday and now they don't need the source for the complaint to testify. Strange? Can you say illegal criminal abuse of power by the Democrats?

Adam Schiff And Nancy Pelosi CLEARLY VIOLATED The Logan Act By Traveling To Jordan Specifically To Undermine President Trump!

Speaker Nancy Pelosi and her top Lieutenant Adam Schiff flew off to Jordan this weekend on their shadow diplomacy trip.

The Democrat leaders met with Jordanian leaders and others to undermine President Trump’s Syrian policy. Could one argue for Treason Charges for both Pelosi and Schiff? Yes, yes you could!

Just more corruption from the Democrats. Same ole Same for Democrats.

Back