Politics in 2022

wouldn't be backtracking there just a tad would you?

Not at all. Despite substantial misgivings, I would have supported Bernie had he run against Trump. At the very least, it is 'nice guy' versus 'not nice guy'.

I will support Bernie against Trump this coming election.

If the democrats nominate Pocahontas, I will go third party as I usually do. Even though people like you would doubtless be ranting at me again. Yes, I know the donkey playbook. Anyone who doesn't support the donkeys' candidate is immediately called a racist and white supremacist and fascist and populist and right wing corporate shill. Even though I have never worked for a major corporation in my life.

The democrats openly hate Trump for what I see is two reasons, he isn't a democrat and he is and has been on his own, not agreeing with the status quo. For democrats to hate this man and try to destroy him at all cost has been a complete failure, they wanted him out of their world of corruption at the very beginning. They miraculously could not bring him down, their goal right now is to stop him from winning again in 2020, chances are very good he will win so The democrats will go right back to trying to destroy him early in his second term.
He is not in the democratic party, and he is not on board with political corruption that is systemic corruption, he is the enemy !

When Trump was elected as a republican, he wasn't liked by the Party, but at first they were ****** to support him, they also are embedded into systemic corruption, not all, but without a doubt most, anyone that enters politics poor or middle class and becomes wealthy while in office, is corrupt. Trump is Corrupt as well but as Angelyn rightly stated he is not part of systemic corruption, Donald Trump has used corruption in the business world and is there for he is considered personally corrupt. I believe any billionaire in today's world is personally correct in one for or another. It is not right or moral but systemic corruption in the Government effects the people. ( the Clinton's, Obama and the Bush's all qualify ).

Not at all. Despite substantial misgivings, I would have supported Bernie had he run against Trump. At the very least, it is 'nice guy' versus 'not nice guy'.

I will support Bernie against Trump this coming election.

If the democrats nominate Pocahontas, I will go third party as I usually do. Even though people like you would doubtless be ranting at me again. Yes, I know the donkey playbook. Anyone who doesn't support the donkeys' candidate is immediately called a racist and white supremacist and fascist and populist and right wing corporate shill. Even though I have never worked for a major corporation in my life.
….doesn't quite add up......all these past pro-trump statements and now all of a sudden against him?

We have ethics about truth, justice, equality. They don't. They just want to dictate onto others, that's why they rig elections left and right and get caught doing it.

Wouldn't surprise me if Trump lost 40 states but rigged SCOTUS said he wins.

got to agree....I think he will lose the popular vote by the largest margin ever.....and might find a way to sneak in...with Russia...bribing certain voters...…...

60 percent of Americans say Trump does not deserve ...
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/460810-60-percent-of-americans-say-trump-does...
Sep 10, 2019 · A majority of Americans think President Trump does not deserve a second term in the White House, according to a new CNN poll conducted by SSRS.

2020 election: 60% of Americans do not want Donald Trump ...
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-2020...
Nov 14, 2018 · Nearly 60 per cent of Americans do not want to see Donald Trump re-elected in the 2020 presidential election, according to a new poll. While 36 per cent of those surveyed supported a second term...

Majority of People Do Not Want Trump to Run for Re ...
https://www.newsweek.com/majority-people-do-not-want-trump-run-re-election-2020-poll...
Unsurprisingly, a vast majority of Democrats do not want to see a Trump 2020 bid, with just 16 percent backing a run for a second term for the incumbent president.

with those kind of numbers....no way will he make it....legally

he has yet to fulfill any campaign promise...NONE......what makes it really bad is his "draining the swamp"...lobbyist at an all time high....corruption higher than ever....almost started a war....border security a mess and all his doing....boils down to him being a killer to try and discourage people from coming here

just like he has done in his personal life he has fucked up everything he has touched

Yeah, Trump’s life is so fucked up he is a billionaire sleeping in the White House, a step down in opulence form his normal digs.

I am curious, could you back up your claims with actual citations from legitimate sources.

Back