Politics in 2022

Allfor is correct though - most small towns support the right - however the heavily populated cities where the real voting power is - is all liberal :{

always been that way...…..workers want more rights and job securities and etc and cheaper prices.....farmers want more money for their product.....been that way since I was a pup.....remember my grandfather on the farm.....everynight at 10...we may watch or listen to the news.....but never missed the stock and grain report...he sold cattle and hogs by it...used to store his grain until prices went up...but found out that just lowered what he took home anyway....prices always went down at harvest time

Last edited:
wrong....I don't hate him as much as you think....I think he is fucking the country to make himself rich......but arguing with you guys and your defense of him pushes my comments a lot …..higher?

anymore I ...strongly dislike the republican party in general.....they all are about the money and not the country......they have shown that since Newt Gingrich.....matter of fact he is the founder of party hate and division....started it during Clinton...and didn't work because people liked what he did with the economy.....went right through with Bush after he gave them tax breaks and etc and put us in a recession...even robbed money from social security to pay for his phoney wars...….to them cock blocking everything Obama did to try and help the country..and still refuse to admit that Obama did bail us out....and their support for this crook...who is doing even more than Bush did and will soon have us in......deep *******?

in 1928 republicans took control of the presidency and the house and the senate......followed by the great depression....massive unemployment and the stock market crash

2000 they again take complete control followed by 2 recessions massive unemployment and another stock market crash

2016 they take control again....wanna guess where we are headed
If Donald Trump ?? became POTUS to get extra rich he is doing a very poor job of it as:

"On June 16, 2015, just prior to announcing his candidacy for president of the United States, Trump released a one-page financial statement "from a big accounting firm—one of the most respected"[21]—stating a net worth of $8,737,540,000.[22] “I'm really rich”, Trump said.[21] Forbes believed his claim of $9 billion was “a whopper”, figuring it was actually $4.1 billion.[23] In June 2015, Business Insider published Trump's June 2014 financial statement, noting that $3.3 billion of that total is represented by “Real Estate Licensing Deals, Brand and Branded Developments”, described by Business Insider as “basically [implying] that Trump values his character at $3.3 billion”.[24] Forbes reduced its estimate of Trump's net worth by $125 million following Trump's controversial 2015 remarks about Mexican illegal immigrants, which ended Trump's business contracts with NBCUniversal, Univision, Macy's, Serta, PVH Corporation, and Perfumania.[25]

In 2016, Forbes estimated Trump's net worth at $3.7 billion, and Bloomberg $3 billion.[26][1] During the three years since Trump announced his presidential run in 2015, Forbes estimated his net worth declined 31% and his ranking fell 138 spots.[27] Discrepancies in estimates of various organizations is due in part to the uncertainty of appraised property values, as well as Trump's own assessment of the value of his personal brand.[26][28]

In its 2018 billionaires ranking, Forbes estimated Trump's net worth at $3.1 billion (766th in the world, 248th in the U.S.).[1] Bloomberg Billionaires Index listed Trump's net worth as $2.48 billion on May 31, 2018,[29] and Wealth-X listed it as at least $3.8 billion on July 16, 2018.[30]

In its 2019 billionaires ranking, Forbes estimated Trump's net worth at $3.1 billion (715th in the world, 259th in the U.S.) as of 5 March 2019.[1]"

Note the underlined and bolded areas where before he ran for President he was worth over $8 billion US, and after as of March 2019 he was worth just over $3 Billion US @subhub174014 . It sounds like he sacrificed $5 Billion US being POTUS. I hope there will be fellow Americans to pass a hat around for Donald Trump ?? . How much would you contribute @subhub174014 ? :ROFLMAO:

My Evidence
--------------

Last edited:
If Donald Trump ?? became POTUS to get extra rich he is doing a very poor job of it as:

"On June 16, 2015, just prior to announcing his candidacy for president of the United States, Trump released a one-page financial statement "from a big accounting firm—one of the most respected"[21]—stating a net worth of $8,737,540,000.[22] “I'm really rich”, Trump said.[21] Forbes believed his claim of $9 billion was “a whopper”, figuring it was actually $4.1 billion.[23] In June 2015, Business Insider published Trump's June 2014 financial statement, noting that $3.3 billion of that total is represented by “Real Estate Licensing Deals, Brand and Branded Developments”, described by Business Insider as “basically [implying] that Trump values his character at $3.3 billion”.[24] Forbes reduced its estimate of Trump's net worth by $125 million following Trump's controversial 2015 remarks about Mexican illegal immigrants, which ended Trump's business contracts with NBCUniversal, Univision, Macy's, Serta, PVH Corporation, and Perfumania.[25]

In 2016, Forbes estimated Trump's net worth at $3.7 billion, and Bloomberg $3 billion.[26][1] During the three years since Trump announced his presidential run in 2015, Forbes estimated his net worth declined 31% and his ranking fell 138 spots.[27] Discrepancies in estimates of various organizations is due in part to the uncertainty of appraised property values, as well as Trump's own assessment of the value of his personal brand.[26][28]

In its 2018 billionaires ranking, Forbes estimated Trump's net worth at $3.1 billion (766th in the world, 248th in the U.S.).[1] Bloomberg Billionaires Index listed Trump's net worth as $2.48 billion on May 31, 2018,[29] and Wealth-X listed it as at least $3.8 billion on July 16, 2018.[30]

In its 2019 billionaires ranking, Forbes estimated Trump's net worth at $3.1 billion (715th in the world, 259th in the U.S.) as of 5 March 2019.[1]"

Note the underlined and bolded areas where before he ran for President he was worth over $8 billion US, and after as of March 2019 he was worth just over $3 Billion US @subhub174014 . It sounds like he sacrificed $5 Billion US being POTUS. I hope there will be fellow Americans to pass a hat around for Donald Trump ?? . How much would you contribute @subhub174014 ? :ROFLMAO:

My Evidence
--------------

wrong....trump never has released his tax returns....just small tidbits here and there

as for sacrificing anything...he didn't....his golf outings alone is enough to last most a long time....plus what he bills the gov to stay in his hotels on all the golf trips.....bunch of secret service and etc.....60 million came up missing from his donations for his inauguration,,,,the reason to hide his tax returns is...he has been getting lots of money from Russia for several years now......I posted several articles on it....Don Jr even bragged about it on the golf course a few months before trump became pres......the german banks complained he was nothing more than a money launderer for Russia....he might be losing some because hard for him to launder right now

I might add that NY state has just filed for his tax returns...….and he can't use the office to block them and fed laws don't apply....so......guess we might finally see them....and not just a portion of what he wants us to see

wrong....trump never has released his tax returns....just small tidbits here and there

as for sacrificing anything...he didn't....his golf outings alone is enough to last most a long time....plus what he bills the gov to stay in his hotels on all the golf trips.....bunch of secret service and etc.....60 million came up missing from his donations for his inauguration,,,,the reason to hide his tax returns is...he has been getting lots of money from Russia for several years now......I posted several articles on it....Don Jr even bragged about it on the golf course a few months before trump became pres......the german banks complained he was nothing more than a money launderer for Russia....he might be losing some because hard for him to launder right now

I might add that NY state has just filed for his tax returns...….and he can't use the office to block them and fed laws don't apply....so......guess we might finally see them....and not just a portion of what he wants us to see
I have heard that Trump did not release his financials but there was apparently enough information that illustrate the fact that Donald Trump ?? lost money while being POTUS. If you have a case feel free to challenge the wikipedia article @subhub174014 where they can correct that mistake and while you are at it you could challenge Business Insider, Forbes, and Bloomberg as well as I was reciting the results of their research from the wikipedia article. Could all three of those organizations make the same sloppy mistake? I doubt it, but feel free to have them confess making mistakes regarding President Trump's ?? wealth as well if there are any @subhub174014 and feel free to submit your evidence to them too.

Regarding:
( https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/best-presidential-candidate-running.160759/post-2572096 )

Last edited:
I have heard that Trump did not release his financials but there was apparently enough information that illustrate the fact that Donald Trump ?? lost money while being POTUS. If you have a case feel free to challenge the wikipedia article @subhub174014 where they can correct that mistake and while you are at it you could challenge Business Insider, Forbes, and Bloomberg as well as I was reciting the results of their research from the wikipedia article. Could all three of those organizations make the same sloppy mistake? I doubt it, but feel free to have them confess making mistakes regarding President Trump's ?? wealth as well if there are any @subhub174014 and feel free to submit your evidence to them too.

Regarding:
( https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/best-presidential-candidate-running.160759/post-2572096 )

the main reason for him losing anything.....lawsuits and court actions......he has already spent a bunch of his 2020 campaign on lawyers...and the white house provides him with 5? lawyers.....but he has so many lawsuits against him he needs a bunch more
this is all money just from the secret service and etc we use to protect him...….he goes to one of his resorts every weekend

Donald Trump Reports He’s Getting Richer as President ...
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/06/donald-trump-reports-hes-getting...
Jun 16, 2017 · President Trump says he’s received tens of millions of dollars in income from the golf courses and resorts whose profile he boosted during frequent visits since taking office, according to .

Trump has spent 25% of his presidency at his golf clubs ...
https://www.businessinsider.com/how-much-has-trump-golfed-gone-to-mar-a-lago-2017-12
Dec 26, 2017 · Added up, and Trump has spent more than 33% of his presidency at a Trump property since taking office.And on more than 25% of his days in office, Trump was at one of his golf clubs. The trips have ...

How Much Money Is America Spending On President Trump?
https://www.inquisitr.com/4164332/how-much-money...
Apr 22, 2017 · So, really, how much money is America spending on Trump? A CNBC report states that the leader of the free world has frequented his mansion in Mar-a-Lago a whopping seven times since his inauguration, and although sources claim the 70-year-old does get quite a bit of work done there, each trip runs somewhere around $3 million.

How Much Did The NRA Donate To Trump? He's Been Loyal To ...
how-much-did-the-nra-donate-to-trump-hes-been-loyal-to-the...
Oct 02, 2017 · According to The Trace, that figure of $21 million is the highest amount of money the NRA has ever spent on a presidential candidate, and it …

Trump tops $100 million raised for his 2020 re-election ...
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-tops-100-million-raised-his-2020...
Oct 16, 2018 · Trump has raised more than $100 million toward his re-election bid, a staggering sum more than two years before the 2020 presidential campaign.

Trump's 2020 Campaign Has Already Paid Out $600K—to Trump ...
https://www.wired.com/story/trump-2020-campaign-money
Trump
's 2020 Campaign Has Already Paid Out $600K—to Trump. ... Trump, notoriously stingy, appears better at spending the money of his donors than his own–especially when he's the beneficiary.

Trump’s 2020 campaign has already spent nearly $1 million ...
trump-2020-campaign...
Jul 16, 2018 · Trump’s 2020 campaign has already spent nearly $1 million at Trump businesses “The primary concern is to make sure that donors aren’t essentially putting money directly or indirectly into ..

Trump Has Already Spent $500,000 In Re-election Funds On ...
trump-re-election-business-spending_n_58f2a991e4b0bb...
Apr 18, 2017 · President Donald Trump’s re-election fundraising is going gangbusters, and so is the income his own businesses are reaping from those contributions. The president’s 2020 campaign has already spent close to $500,000 on Trump’s businesses, from golf resorts to Trump Tower rent, according to new campaign finance filings.

Here Are the Ways Trump Cashes In on Being President
money-career/all-the-ways-trump-cashes-in-on-the-u-s...
  • Author: Eric-Schaal
    1. Trump’s hotels. Trump hotel income jumped from $33.8 million in 2016 to $60.5 million in 2017. …
    2. Trump campaign events at Trump properties. Various Trump properties banked at least $720,000 …
    3. Golf club memberships. After Trump was elected, Mar-a-Lago doubled member fees to $200,000 …
    4. Trump’s own golf trips. Secret Service golf-cart rentals alone cost taxpayers $137,000 in nine …
    See all full list on cheatsheet.com

the main reason for him losing anything.....lawsuits and court actions......he has already spent a bunch of his 2020 campaign on lawyers...and the white house provides him with 5? lawyers.....but he has so many lawsuits against him he needs a bunch more
this is all money just from the secret service and etc we use to protect him...….he goes to one of his resorts every weekend

Donald Trump Reports He’s Getting Richer as President ...
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/06/donald-trump-reports-hes-getting...
Jun 16, 2017 · President Trump says he’s received tens of millions of dollars in income from the golf courses and resorts whose profile he boosted during frequent visits since taking office, according to .

Trump has spent 25% of his presidency at his golf clubs ...
https://www.businessinsider.com/how-much-has-trump-golfed-gone-to-mar-a-lago-2017-12
Dec 26, 2017 · Added up, and Trump has spent more than 33% of his presidency at a Trump property since taking office.And on more than 25% of his days in office, Trump was at one of his golf clubs. The trips have ...

How Much Money Is America Spending On President Trump?
https://www.inquisitr.com/4164332/how-much-money...
Apr 22, 2017 · So, really, how much money is America spending on Trump? A CNBC report states that the leader of the free world has frequented his mansion in Mar-a-Lago a whopping seven times since his inauguration, and although sources claim the 70-year-old does get quite a bit of work done there, each trip runs somewhere around $3 million.

How Much Did The NRA Donate To Trump? He's Been Loyal To ...
how-much-did-the-nra-donate-to-trump-hes-been-loyal-to-the...
Oct 02, 2017 · According to The Trace, that figure of $21 million is the highest amount of money the NRA has ever spent on a presidential candidate, and it …

Trump tops $100 million raised for his 2020 re-election ...
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-tops-100-million-raised-his-2020...
Oct 16, 2018 · Trump has raised more than $100 million toward his re-election bid, a staggering sum more than two years before the 2020 presidential campaign.

Trump's 2020 Campaign Has Already Paid Out $600K—to Trump ...
https://www.wired.com/story/trump-2020-campaign-money
Trump
's 2020 Campaign Has Already Paid Out $600K—to Trump. ... Trump, notoriously stingy, appears better at spending the money of his donors than his own–especially when he's the beneficiary.

Trump’s 2020 campaign has already spent nearly $1 million ...
trump-2020-campaign...
Jul 16, 2018 · Trump’s 2020 campaign has already spent nearly $1 million at Trump businesses “The primary concern is to make sure that donors aren’t essentially putting money directly or indirectly into ..

Trump Has Already Spent $500,000 In Re-election Funds On ...
trump-re-election-business-spending_n_58f2a991e4b0bb...
Apr 18, 2017 · President Donald Trump’s re-election fundraising is going gangbusters, and so is the income his own businesses are reaping from those contributions. The president’s 2020 campaign has already spent close to $500,000 on Trump’s businesses, from golf resorts to Trump Tower rent, according to new campaign finance filings.

Here Are the Ways Trump Cashes In on Being President
money-career/all-the-ways-trump-cashes-in-on-the-u-s...
  • Author: Eric-Schaal

1. Trump’s hotels. Trump hotel income jumped from $33.8 million in 2016 to $60.5 million in 2017. …
    2. Trump campaign events at Trump properties. Various Trump properties banked at least $720,000 …
    3. Golf club memberships. After Trump was elected, Mar-a-Lago doubled member fees to $200,000 …
    4. Trump’s own golf trips. Secret Service golf-cart rentals alone cost taxpayers $137,000 in nine …
  • See all full list on cheatsheet.com
I wish I could from personal experience tell you how a billionaire lives but I can't, but I'd wager Donald Trump ?? would need so many lawyers is that there are always people out there that wants to sue you to get ca$h out of you. That could be the case as well.

He is looking at some jail time when he is done being Pres...….they have him on to much...he keeps playing legal games...some working some not!

Trump 2020 campaign spent 20 per cent of its money on ...
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-2020...
Apr 16, 2018 · News > World > Americas > US politics Trump 2020 campaign spent 20 per cent of its money on legal fees during the first quarter of the year. The …

Trump’s Re-Election Campaign Doubles Its Spending on Legal ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/15/us/politics/trump-campaign-legal-fees.html
Jul 15, 2017 · The committees devoted to Mr. Trump’s 2020 campaign spent nearly $700,000 on legal fees between the beginning of April and the end of June — more than twice as much as they spent

Trump campaign has spent more than $8 million in legal ...
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-election-campaign-spent-million-legal-fees...
Apr 25, 2019 · Since President Donald Trump took office in 2017, his re-election campaign has spent more than $8 million in legal fees, according to ABC News' analysis of …

The Amount Of Money Trump's Campaign Has Spent In Legal ...
trumps-campaign-has-spent...
Oct 15, 2017 · Over the past three months alone, the Trump campaign has spent $1.1 million on legal fees according to Federal Election Commission filings. The campaign also raised $10.1 million dollars in 2017’s third quarter, and spent $4 million dollars which includes the money spent on legal fees.

Happy Tax Day! Donald Trump still has never released his ...
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/17/politics/tax-day-trump-returns/index.html
Apr 18, 2018 · With a midnight Monday deadline for all Americans to file their taxes (or seek an extension), it's a good time to remember this fact: The President of the United States has still never released ...

Will Trump ever release his tax returns? What is the issue ...
Trump-ever-release-his-tax-returns-What-is-the-issue-of-him...
Aug 27, 2019 · Whether one likes or dislikes his policies is irrelevant; he has no legal obligation to release his returns. That’s the fact of it. And considering how embarrassingly transparent their intentions are (those demanding to see them ONLY want them to ...

He is looking at some jail time when he is done being Pres...….they have him on to much...he keeps playing legal games...some working some not!

Trump 2020 campaign spent 20 per cent of its money on ...
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-2020...
Apr 16, 2018 · News > World > Americas > US politics Trump 2020 campaign spent 20 per cent of its money on legal fees during the first quarter of the year. The …

Trump’s Re-Election Campaign Doubles Its Spending on Legal ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/15/us/politics/trump-campaign-legal-fees.html
Jul 15, 2017 · The committees devoted to Mr. Trump’s 2020 campaign spent nearly $700,000 on legal fees between the beginning of April and the end of June — more than twice as much as they spent

Trump campaign has spent more than $8 million in legal ...
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-election-campaign-spent-million-legal-fees...
Apr 25, 2019 · Since President Donald Trump took office in 2017, his re-election campaign has spent more than $8 million in legal fees, according to ABC News' analysis of …

The Amount Of Money Trump's Campaign Has Spent In Legal ...
trumps-campaign-has-spent...
Oct 15, 2017 · Over the past three months alone, the Trump campaign has spent $1.1 million on legal fees according to Federal Election Commission filings. The campaign also raised $10.1 million dollars in 2017’s third quarter, and spent $4 million dollars which includes the money spent on legal fees.

Happy Tax Day! Donald Trump still has never released his ...
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/17/politics/tax-day-trump-returns/index.html
Apr 18, 2018 · With a midnight Monday deadline for all Americans to file their taxes (or seek an extension), it's a good time to remember this fact: The President of the United States has still never released ...

Will Trump ever release his tax returns? What is the issue ...
Trump-ever-release-his-tax-returns-What-is-the-issue-of-him...
Aug 27, 2019 · Whether one likes or dislikes his policies is irrelevant; he has no legal obligation to release his returns. That’s the fact of it. And considering how embarrassingly transparent their intentions are (those demanding to see them ONLY want them to ...
We will have years for that to resolve itself. After all we are still debating whether or not Donald Trump ?? will serve a second term as POTUS at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue over 3 years. For those aspects of legacy that will sort out a longer period of time in the future.

I wish I could from personal experience tell you how a billionaire lives but I can't, but I'd wager Donald Trump ?? would need so many lawyers is that there are always people out there that wants to sue you to get ca$h out of you. That could be the case as well.

not quite...…..first was his "foundation"......people thought they were donating to charity....trump and his ******* used it for a piggy bank...….falsely claiming some property loans for tax purposes....now that NY has been looking and he can't do to much there except with lawyers because they are not fed....been doing some funny biz with taxes for years...actually paid none!....the money laundering thing with Russia

List of lawsuits involving Donald Trump - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lawsuits_involving_Donald_Trump
Lawsuit
alleging that Trump and his adult children had made large money by encouraging unsophisticated investors to join fraudulent schemes Doe et al. v. Trump Corp. et al. Lawsuits around Trumps financial and tax information. Appeal lawsuit against the Mazars accounting firm, in an effort to have Trumps financial information kept private

The People vs. Donald Trump: Every Major Lawsuit ... - Fortune
trump-lawsuit-investigation-charges-news-update
Sep 21, 2018 · Two lawsuits in New York State are currently underway against Trump, and judges in both cases have agreed so far that they should proceed. ... A racketeering lawsuit against Trump

Are there really currently over 400 lawsuits against Trump ...
ally-currently-over-400-lawsuits-against-Trump...
> Are there really currently over 400 lawsuits against Trump outstanding? More than that: Exclusive: Trump's 3,500 lawsuits unprecedented for a presidential nominee “…An exclusive USA TODAY analysis of legal filings across the United States finds...

The Many Scandals of Donald Trump: A Cheat Sheet - The ...
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/donald-trump-scandals/474726
Jan 23, 2017 · Donald Trump is now president and not just a private citizen, but that doesn’t mean he’s free of the controversies that dogged him in his former life. Last week, a few days before Trump’s ...

We Investigated, Donald Trump is Named in at Least 169 ...
trump-is-named-in-at-least...
Donald Trump has been named in at least 169 federal lawsuits, according to a LawNewz.com investigation. They read like a history of Trump’s business failures, successes, and bombastic personality. With Trump threatening a lawsuit against Ted Cruz, his surge in the polls, and his big win in New Hampshire, we thought now was as good a time as any to review of some of the Donald’s legal ...

and then there are those dealing with corruption and Russia and etc since being pres

Tracking 29 Investigations Related to Trump - The New York ...
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/05/13/us/politics/trump-investigations.html
May 13, 2019 · Federal, state and congressional authorities are scrutinizing many aspects of Donald J. Trump’s life through investigations related to his businesses, campaign, inauguration and presidency.

A Complete Guide to All 17 (Known) Trump and Russia ...
https://www.wired.com/story/mueller-investigation-trump-russia-complete-guide
  • Author: Garrett M. Graff
    1. The Russian Government’s Election Attack: The special counsel moved aggressively to outline …
    2. WikiLeaks: Whether WikiLeaks’ publishing of the emails stolen by Russian hackers connects from …
    3. Middle Eastern Influence: Potentially the biggest unseen aspect of Mueller’s investigation is his …
    4. Paul Manafort’s Activity: What began over a year ago with a sweeping money laundering …
    See all full list on wired.com

not quite...…..first was his "foundation"......people thought they were donating to charity....trump and his ******* used it for a piggy bank...….falsely claiming some property loans for tax purposes....now that NY has been looking and he can't do to much there except with lawyers because they are not fed....been doing some funny biz with taxes for years...actually paid none!....the money laundering thing with Russia

List of lawsuits involving Donald Trump - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lawsuits_involving_Donald_Trump
Lawsuit
alleging that Trump and his adult children had made large money by encouraging unsophisticated investors to join fraudulent schemes Doe et al. v. Trump Corp. et al. Lawsuits around Trumps financial and tax information. Appeal lawsuit against the Mazars accounting firm, in an effort to have Trumps financial information kept private

The People vs. Donald Trump: Every Major Lawsuit ... - Fortune
trump-lawsuit-investigation-charges-news-update
Sep 21, 2018 · Two lawsuits in New York State are currently underway against Trump, and judges in both cases have agreed so far that they should proceed. ... A racketeering lawsuit against Trump

Are there really currently over 400 lawsuits against Trump ...
ally-currently-over-400-lawsuits-against-Trump...
> Are there really currently over 400 lawsuits against Trump outstanding? More than that: Exclusive: Trump's 3,500 lawsuits unprecedented for a presidential nominee “…An exclusive USA TODAY analysis of legal filings across the United States finds...

The Many Scandals of Donald Trump: A Cheat Sheet - The ...
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/donald-trump-scandals/474726
Jan 23, 2017 · Donald Trump is now president and not just a private citizen, but that doesn’t mean he’s free of the controversies that dogged him in his former life. Last week, a few days before Trump’s ...

We Investigated, Donald Trump is Named in at Least 169 ...
trump-is-named-in-at-least...
Donald Trump has been named in at least 169 federal lawsuits, according to a LawNewz.com investigation. They read like a history of Trump’s business failures, successes, and bombastic personality. With Trump threatening a lawsuit against Ted Cruz, his surge in the polls, and his big win in New Hampshire, we thought now was as good a time as any to review of some of the Donald’s legal ...
and then there are those dealing with corruption and Russia and etc since being pres

Tracking 29 Investigations Related to Trump - The New York ...
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/05/13/us/politics/trump-investigations.html
May 13, 2019 · Federal, state and congressional authorities are scrutinizing many aspects of Donald J. Trump’s life through investigations related to his businesses, campaign, inauguration and presidency.

A Complete Guide to All 17 (Known) Trump and Russia ...
https://www.wired.com/story/mueller-investigation-trump-russia-complete-guide
  • Author: Garrett M. Graff

1. The Russian Government’s Election Attack: The special counsel moved aggressively to outline …
    2. WikiLeaks: Whether WikiLeaks’ publishing of the emails stolen by Russian hackers connects from …
    3. Middle Eastern Influence: Potentially the biggest unseen aspect of Mueller’s investigation is his …
    4. Paul Manafort’s Activity: What began over a year ago with a sweeping money laundering …
  • See all full list on wired.com
I'll let your Congress and your voting population decide if Donald Trump ?? should be punished for those acts, if any. Until then I would give him the benefit of the doubt. However if Donald Trump ?? should be found guilty I will know about it just like the volcanic news you undoubtedly confirmed about Justin Trudeau.

Last edited:
We will have years for that to resolve itself. After all we are still debating whether or not Donald Trump ?? will serve a second term as POTUS at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue over 3 years. For those aspects of legacy that will sort out a longer period of time in the future.

He might make a second term....he does have the gift of gab...….but that is also working against him....people tired of all the lies....and in politics you just never know....I would like to see Biden get it....but hell he could not even make it through the primary….but no matter if he wins or not...….the facts just keep piling up and finding their way out to the press....I don't see him making two full terms.....they will impeach him!.....then he has to wonder how he will pay all his legal fees to stay out of jail....he has continued to campaign the entire time he has been pres...needs the money...won't have that after....sooner or later the shoe will fall.....they have more than enough to impeach now.....but why go through the hassle......the election may take care of him...then he is protected right now by the right......if they suffer major losses in the election they will drop him like a hot turd!

I'll let your Congress and your voting population decide if Donald Trump ?? if there is any punishment for those acts, if any. Until then I would give him the benefit of the doubt. However if Donald Trump ?? should be found guilty I will know about it just like the volcanic news you undoubtedly confirmed about Justin Trudeau.

well there are plenty right now that want impeachment....but the powers that be (Pelosi) says no let the voters do it. most of the charges against him would be more than enough to put most in jail...….and even though he doesn't have the office to protect him and block all that info from coming out.....I really don't think he will see jail....to big a fish to fry

I read some where a while back that they thought he would be broke within 3 years after leaving the White house...with all his legal fees...and he is of no further use to Russia

He might make a second term....he does have the gift of gab...….but that is also working against him....people tired of all the lies....and in politics you just never know....I would like to see Biden get it....but hell he could not even make it through the primary….but no matter if he wins or not...….the facts just keep piling up and finding their way out to the press....I don't see him making two full terms.....they will impeach him!.....then he has to wonder how he will pay all his legal fees to stay out of jail....he has continued to campaign the entire time he has been pres...needs the money...won't have that after....sooner or later the shoe will fall.....they have more than enough to impeach now.....but why go through the hassle......the election may take care of him...then he is protected right now by the right......if they suffer major losses in the election they will drop him like a hot turd!
I know I will never change your opinion so I applaud your stubbornness @subhub174014 ?

well there are plenty right now that want impeachment....but the powers that be (Pelosi) says no let the voters do it. most of the charges against him would be more than enough to put most in jail...….and even though he doesn't have the office to protect him and block all that info from coming out.....I really don't think he will see jail....to big a fish to fry

I read some where a while back that they thought he would be broke within 3 years after leaving the White house...with all his legal fees...and he is of no further use to Russia
If you are correct, I guess sometime in 2028?, you will be dancing when you see Donald Trump ?? begging for spare change in NYC?

But as a former president he could get paid lots of money speaking at various engagements just like other POTUSes too? ?

Last edited:
I know I will never change your opinion so I applaud your stubbornness @subhub174014 ?

well first I am very anti republican because of all the corruption.....and now we have some one that has taken that to new...LOWS....he has done nothing for the country....everyone around him is involved in corruption....the people that support him....just want to believe...for most that is all they have is hope.....and he is only using them and the country to make himself rich...and conn a bunch of suckers

he made a lot of campaign promises that people bought into...health care draining the swamp and etc....was that all a lie from the start......or did greed and corruption get him right from the start....with his inauguration and the Missing money

what's really sad is the people on here go out of their way to defend him becausethey were foolish enough to buy what he was selling...…..but ask them what he has done for them.....they can't give you an answer or change the subject......if someone was so good and done so much the list should be endless

well first I am very anti republican because of all the corruption.....and now we have some one that has taken that to new...LOWS....he has done nothing for the country....everyone around him is involved in corruption....the people that support him....just want to believe...for most that is all they have is hope.....and he is only using them and the country to make himself rich...and conn a bunch of suckers

he made a lot of campaign promises that people bought into...health care draining the swamp and etc....was that all a lie from the start......or did greed and corruption get him right from the start....with his inauguration and the Missing money

what's really sad is the people on here go out of their way to defend him becausethey were foolish enough to buy what he was selling...…..but ask them what he has done for them.....they can't give you an answer or change the subject......if someone was so good and done so much the list should be endless
Ironic as such a public figure like Donald Trump ?? does not seek out recognition for how he helped people like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, the UCLA team that shoplifted items while they were in China and were incarcerated for that act, and the list goes on...

It just shows how humble Donald Trump ?? is as I had to dig a little to find those facts you are quick to dismiss @subhub174014.

My Evidence
--------------

@subhub174014 with you being in America it is unfortunate you cannot see this documentary I am watching about fake news from Russia:

W5.jpg

I cannot share the video but here is information that you or anyone else on this site can read that was featured in this documentary:

How Russian troll farms could impact Canada's federal election
facebook-icon.png
twitter-icon.png
reddit-icon.png
share-icon.png
print-icon.png
email-icon.png

Peter Akman
Peter Akman
, Investigative Correspondent, W5
@PeterAkman
Published Friday, September 20, 2019 1:00PM EDT
Last Updated Saturday, September 21, 2019 4:43PM EDT
ST. PETERSBURG, RUSSIA - Out of place in a residential neighbourhood in St. Petersburg, Russia, is an eight-storey modern glass building with a massive parking lot wrapped around it. It’s not easy to get inside.
There’s a security gate and everyone who enters needs a security pass. My Russian producer tells me most of the people who come here work for the Internet Research Agency - better known around the world as a Russian troll farm.
In 2014, it was believed to be the only one – home to 200 or so workers who created fake websites, news and misinformation online, 24/7.
RELATED STORIES
PHOTOS
Internet Research Agency
W5's Peter Akman, right, filming outside of the offices of the Internet Research Agency in St. Petersburg, Russia.
W5's Peter Akman interviews Vitaly Bespalov
W5 correspondent Peter Akman, left, interviews Vitaly Bespalov, right, who worked inside a Russian troll farm.
Now, it’s believed there are dozens of buildings filled with "writers" and "influencers," each with quotas and targets and each allegedly working with the full support of the Putin government.
Vitaly Bespalov worked at that original troll farm. He grew up in Western Siberia, and graduated with a degree in journalism. Eager to move to St. Petersburg, the 28 year old started applying to job postings online. One job in particular caught his eye.
“It was a common job advertisement for a position of a content manager. It neither specified the area of work, nor any details were given. The only difference was the salary that they proposed. It was twice as much as other similar positions.”
As soon as he started the job, it became clear that what he was expected to do was a long way from real journalism.
“I happened to work in three different departments. The first one dealt with those fake sites, the pseudo-Ukrainian ones. The second one was the social media marketing department, which dealt with making spam of fake news and sending them throughout the Russian social networks using fake accounts. The third department had a Russian site, a real site, not a fake one, which dealt with publishing lies about the West, about the Ukraine and about then U.S. President Barack Obama.”
Bespalov lasted just over three months and then began to speak out against the troll farms. That, however, didn’t slow them down. In fact they became bolder in their attacks on foreign targets. Millions of tweets and thousands of Facebook posts were created by these trolls and linked to the 2016 U.S. presidential election.
Patrick Warren is a professor and researcher at Clemson University in South Carolina. He has been analyzing over three million tweets from fake Russian accounts.
“It was actually a very complex, multi-faceted propaganda effort out of this organization affiliated with the Russian government. They had an overarching strategy to divide, not just American, but including American population to make people think the world was worse than it really is. To make people think that the institutions that have sustained sort of liberal democracy don’t work so well after all.”
Now, he believes these same trolls have set their sights on Canada and the upcoming federal election.
Warren says the hashtag #TrudeauMustGo started trending on July 19 with 53,000 tweets. That’s about 2,000 tweets per hour which targeted the prime minister of Canada.
“I think that the whole, the overarching purpose is to undermine the reliability of liberal democracies around the world.”
In an attempt to stop foreign interference during the 2019 Canadian federal election, Canada’s top security agencies are monitoring the web 24/7. Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS), works hand in hand with a largely secret organization, Communication Security Establishment (CSE), which gathers information and decides when to act upon it. Elections Canada is also watching to make sure Canada’s 26-million eligible voters have the right information to cast their ballot.
Stephane Perrault is the Chief Electoral Officer for Elections Canada.
“First of all, we have a voter information campaign for this election. We have a social media monitoring capacity, so we have tools and a fairly significant team that monitors social media in a range of languages, some 20 languages, to identify misinformation about the voting process. That allows us to intervene and correct any misinformation”
Former Russian troll Vitaly Bespalov thinks the Russians have already come up with new ways to meddle with our political views. After being implicated for interfering in the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign, they have to be more creative as Canadians get ready to go to the polls.
"So now I think they are going to invent some other schemes of influencing the audience. It will be done in a different way. No need to look for trolls on Facebook, they will find a new way."
Watch “Dirty Tricks” on Saturday’s season premiere of CTV’s W5 at 7 p.m.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps the details that you negatively espouse about Donald Trump ?? is fiction created by Russian guys like Vitaly Bespalov as featured above @subhub174014 ?
???????

Ironic as such a public figure like Donald Trump ?? does not seek out recognition for how he helped people like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, the UCLA team that shoplifted items while they were in China and were incarcerated for that act, and the list goes on...

It just shows how humble Donald Trump ?? is as I had to dig a little to find those facts you are quick to dismiss @subhub174014.

My Evidence
--------------
are we starting this all over again?....with all the race stuff I have posted where AMERICA thinks he is racist.....and I just posted all kinds of articles about how corrupt he is....of course he will do something once in a while to help his image......but to late...he has made way to many racist statements since being in office....and his corruption knows no limits....my evidenace is all that I just posted on here and on the other thread which you refuse to read or are incapable of understanding!

I didn't have to dig for anything just type it in and several pages pop up....so you keep looking and going through that stupid ******* you do so much….post more novels and movies

you waste all that time...….several on here already would eat trumps ******* just to be near him....and the others want no part of him....so will change nothing with all your posts

Back