Politics in 2022

this from someone that believes in the defense budget fairy?

worry about it if she makes it...you are letting your dislike for her impair your judgement......she hasn't made it yet....getting close....but in politics change happens very quick
i believe we spend alot on defense that is not listed on budget for all to see

we need to get our ******* educated and at a decent price so they can take the jobs we are right now giving to India and japan...get them out of debt so they can buy houses and cars and etc to start a family....health care up there....anything else is just a topic of discussion

but the key is small biz and the middle class
Lieutenant Columbo " Ah just one more thing" my favorite detective show of all time.

i believe we spend alot on defense that is not listed on budget for all to see

that's true.....but the money is given to the dept of defense by congress......what they spend it on is all on the dept of defense...and i'm sure they have several little projects they don't talk about......like that latest missile..we didn't design ,build and shoot that thing over night.....they just shot it out in the ocean from a ship to let the world know we haven't been asleep

i think your dislike for trump would put you from frying pan into fire with her

well....I don't think trump has done anything except make himself richer and con a lot of people into believing in him....as for the dems....who knows long time to go...and even though I am anti trump.....I am anti republican even more...they cater to the have's....while fucking the have nots

well....I don't think trump has done anything except make himself richer and con a lot of people into believing in him....as for the dems....who knows long time to go...and even though I am anti trump.....I am anti republican even more...they cater to the have's....while fucking the have nots
its always seemed to me the opposite republicans want you to prosper democrats want you dependant

Yes dependent being the key word.

wrong..…….people who are down and out need assistance...look at wal mart for example my favorite target...they hire people with less education and etc....we the gov subsidizes wal mart millions every year for doing that......and yet wal mart does not pay enough to live on so we the gov have to help them with housing and food stamps....now who is getting fucked here...if we are paying wal mart why can't they pay enough to live on?....or we should just quit giving wal mart money and help those that are not paid enough to live on...NOT both!....and the same applies to McDonalds and several others that are fucking the people AND the worker

and while I am on wal mart....do you know we give them huge tax breaks and etc to build these super centers because of the people they will hire......but how about all the mom and pop shops they put out of biz? nothing said about all the other biz they ******* when they move in....where is the logic on that one.....and all of those mom and pop shops were paying regular taxes with no breaks or etc

Sub is right about Walmart, these mom and pop stores you talk about were careers for some, years ago. Walmart sucks really, they should be ****** to pay living wages and provide good benefits. Minimum wage is dangerous, people should be paid what they are worth.

Walmart should not be a choice for career good fit for highschool ******* and retired people more of a supplement .

for some...they have no qualifications for anything and stuck there...yes some are right out of or still in high school....and there are a lot of retirees that just can't make it on social security.....BUT....no reason for wal mart to pay those low wages when we also give them money to hire them....no wonder all 10 of the wal mart heirs are in the top 50 of the richest people in the world....they pay no wages or benefits...buy nothing but china ******* and get money from the gov....what a racket!

for some...they have no qualifications for anything and stuck there...yes some are right out of or still in high school....and there are a lot of retirees that just can't make it on social security.....BUT....no reason for wal mart to pay those low wages when we also give them money to hire them....no wonder all 10 of the wal mart heirs are in the top 50 of the richest people in the world....they pay no wages or benefits...buy nothing but china ******* and get money from the gov....what a racket!
Join the army go to college

while I'm on a roll do you know we still give the wall street banks a ton of money from the Obama bailout?
Obama went to congress on that when he found out they were just using the money for ceo bonus's BUT Ryan in his ultimate wisdom said they still needed the money...and STILL getting it

Join the army go to college

doubt most could pass a GED....my neighbors ******* works there been there for 10 years or better...I understand he makes a decent wage......but still lives at home.....real nice guy always out working on the yard and etc...….but just not all there...mid 30's and never left home...never dated....

I usually buy my oil and cleaning stuff in there close and cheaper than O'Riellys….the guy in the automotive....doesn't have a tooth in his mouth...glasses coke bottle thick and also just a little slow...and his wife works there someplace also....but don't go around the store much...automotive is about it

Back