Politics in 2022

WARREN SUCKS AS BAD AS YOUR POLLS
Warren is as dangerous as every other democratic candidate, I don't like her anymore then the rest of the field but of the four self proclaimed saviors of our country, She is not good at all but has a better chance then Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders and Kamala Harris. I can see it leaning in that direction.

Poll: Trump trails all five top Dems in head-to-head match ...

https://hotair.com/.../2019/06/poll-trump-trails-five-top-dems-head-head-match-ups

Jun 16, 2019 · Warren has a two-point edge over Trump (43-41), and Harris (42-41) and Buttigieg (41-40) are up by one (within the margin of error). Trump trails the Democrat in each of the possible 2020 head-to-head matchups tested and never gets above 41 percent support. At the same time, none of the challengers hits 50 percent.

What a world we live in! Add higher wages and reducing taxes, to get people out of debt. You do that and many of those people will increase personal debt.

well the country as a whole has NOT seen higher wages....and the workers are not the ones that got the tax breaks....more proof trickle down economics does not work....Reagan tried it...Bush tried it......all it did was put the country in recession....everytime they cut taxes for the wealthy hurting the amount of money the gov has to spend it just puts the country and the worker in a bind.....the idea of giving money to the wealthy thinking it will trickle down...it doesn't they spend the money else where and it does not go into the economy

people are using their credit cards more and more just to get by because they are not paid enough to even keep up with inflation let alone get ahead any

now didn't we just talk about this...……..you have some crazy sources for your news....I have not read one of your postings yet that was true......she is a Lawyer remember......don't you think she knows the law!....what she can and can't do......hell look at trump he knows nothing about the law has a room full of lawyers and still gets in trouble

I think you read the same thing I did...…….trump has started to worry more about her than any of the others....trump thinks Joe will pull out...…..who knows....but that article is about as fake as they get!...put out by someone on your "side of the fence"...or more of those Russian "bots" at work....but it is false!

and the reason I know that is fake.....they had all kinds of fracking here......we started getting earth quakes here NEVER had them before....state banned most of them except in some remote areas....they was doing it all over the state until they stopped it

She is a giant hypocrite do as i say not as i do you know her her tax the wealthy excludes politicians

I really know nothing about her one way or the other heard her a couple of times make a statement about just ask her....but I do know she is picking up steam....and I read that trump was starting to worry more about her more than the rest

maybe I am a sexist...but just don't see a woman getting it...I know a lot of Dems want that...but still don't see it......I read the other day the gay mayor could sneak up on people.....he has done a lot in that city and people like that...plus he is not offering a lot of freebies

I do think there are a lot of areas that need a lot of work and people need help with...but still right now country broke....people need money to spend to get the cycle going...health care and schooling up at the top...infrastructure would get a lot going...if they paid well...it's you and I that make the economy....well actually small biz.....they hire..pay well...they spend it right back in the local economy...one big cycle....giving tax breaks to the wealthy does NOTHING to help the economy

we need to get our ******* educated and at a decent price so they can take the jobs we are right now giving to India and japan...get them out of debt so they can buy houses and cars and etc to start a family....health care up there....anything else is just a topic of discussion

but the key is small biz and the middle class

Back