Politics in 2022

Check out speachs from union strikes.

I know....was at plenty of them and even gave a few....but never asked anyone or even implied to anyone about violence

I know you seem to think this is just me saying all this because I am the only dem on here about everyday...mac here on occasion......but have you noticed the protests from others on the same issue....they didn't even want trump in either town....several prominent Texas politicians refused to meet with trump...I am just voicing things the same way they see it

Yes because of who they have been putting up!

you was supporting trump before there were any put up

from voltaire
We are living through a climate change in politics. Bigotry, bullying, mendacity, vulgarity — everything emitted by the tweets of President Trump and amplified by his followers has damaged the atmosphere of public life. The protective layer of civility, which makes political discourse possible, is disappearing like the ozone around Earth.

Dude seriously?? Yes I’ve supported TRUMP when they had Hillary or sanders as the 2 options

that was a couple years ago...just saying you have supported trump from the git go and don't see any change

so the comment about him over what's running is kind of meaningless when you would have supported him no matter the candidate

that was a couple years ago...just saying you have supported trump from the git go and don't see any change

YES I HAVE SUPPORTED TRUMP FROM THE GET GO...because the liberals are more worried about what bathroom to use, telling me I need to let the police protect my family, giving everyone everything at the working peoples expense, and allowing an invasion of America...when the democrats can put up a more moderate then I’ll consider the alternative...

For the record I don’t have social media so I have no idea what he says on Twitter...it doesn’t change my position

YES I HAVE SUPPORTED TRUMP FROM THE GET GO...because the liberals are more worried about what bathroom to use, telling me I need to let the police protect my family, giving everyone everything at the working peoples expense, and allowing an invasion of America...when the democrats can put up a more moderate then I’ll consider the alternative...

you have already made a few twisted statements...….tells me you are a firm trump supporter and that's the end of it

More Republican Lawmakers Have Been Arrested For Bathroom ...
republicans-lawmakers-have-been-arrested-for...
Mar 31, 2016 · More Republican Lawmakers Have Been Arrested For Bathroom Misconduct Than Trans People. Bathroom bills are a tactic used by social conservatives to keep trans individuals from using the bathroom associated with their gender identities. The argument goes that by allowing this, we’re essentially allowing predators into women’s bathrooms. But stats...

Oklahoma Lawmaker Abandons Anti-Abortion Bathroom Signs Law
https://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/US-Restrooms-Anti-Abortion-Signs/2016/12/16/id/764423
Dec 16, 2016 · An Oklahoma Republican lawmaker on Friday abandoned a measure that required public bathrooms to display anti-abortion signs after an outcry from business leaders and health providers who said it would cost millions of dollars.

North Carolina remains the only state to pass—and now repeal— legislation (House Bill 2) restricting access to multiuser restrooms, locker rooms, and other sex-segregated facilities on the basis of a definition of sex or gender consistent with sex assigned at birth or “biological sex."In the 2017 legislative session: 1. Sixteen states—Alabama, Arkansas, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, New York, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington and...

damn you republicans like to make these statements with no regard for the facts...no wonder you support trump

you have already made a few twisted statements...….tells me you are a firm trump supporter and that's the end of it

More Republican Lawmakers Have Been Arrested For Bathroom ...
republicans-lawmakers-have-been-arrested-for...
Mar 31, 2016 · More Republican Lawmakers Have Been Arrested For Bathroom Misconduct Than Trans People. Bathroom bills are a tactic used by social conservatives to keep trans individuals from using the bathroom associated with their gender identities. The argument goes that by allowing this, we’re essentially allowing predators into women’s bathrooms. But stats...

Oklahoma Lawmaker Abandons Anti-Abortion Bathroom Signs Law
https://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/US-Restrooms-Anti-Abortion-Signs/2016/12/16/id/764423
Dec 16, 2016 · An Oklahoma Republican lawmaker on Friday abandoned a measure that required public bathrooms to display anti-abortion signs after an outcry from business leaders and health providers who said it would cost millions of dollars.

North Carolina remains the only state to pass—and now repeal— legislation (House Bill 2) restricting access to multiuser restrooms, locker rooms, and other sex-segregated facilities on the basis of a definition of sex or gender consistent with sex assigned at birth or “biological sex."In the 2017 legislative session: 1. Sixteen states—Alabama, Arkansas, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, New York, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington and...

damn you republicans like to make these statements with no regard for the facts...no wonder you support trump

LOL you call your sources facts??? LMFAO...

Back