Pimping you.

When you get right down to it, isn't this what the husbands in the interracial lifestyle are doing? We are pimping out our ladies, setting them up with black guys, making sure they look slutty and/or sexy and even in many cases arranging for the hotel room....and yet we're not getting a dollar for it. Are we nuts? LOL
Seriously, I wonder how many black bulls invited their "friends" over for some fun with a guy's wife, and then collected cash from the "friends" for setting them up? And didn't say a word to you about pimping your old lady out.
That would violate a whole bunch of lifestyle codes, no question, but I'm sure it happens.
Yes, it happen

When you get right down to it, isn't this what the husbands in the interracial lifestyle are doing? We are pimping out our ladies, setting them up with black guys, making sure they look slutty and/or sexy and even in many cases arranging for the hotel room....and yet we're not getting a dollar for it. Are we nuts? LOL
Seriously, I wonder how many black bulls invited their "friends" over for some fun with a guy's wife, and then collected cash from the "friends" for setting them up? And didn't say a word to you about pimping your old lady out.
That would violate a whole bunch of lifestyle codes, no question, but I'm sure it happens.
I think the main difference between pr*stitution and just sex in the lifestyle is that the former is purely a service for money which means you don't pick and choose your customers. You go to bed with anyone who pays. That's part of the thrill with pimping fantasy. The woman knows she can't say no to anyone. She has to sleep with whoever the pimp bull asks her to, because he is getting money.

Most of the bulls that the wife had would pass her around to his friends and I am sure they got something for it. A couple of her bulls liked showing her off to his friends. We would go to his apartment when a big game or fight was on she would be dressed like a slut. When we would get there only black men were there and it didn't take long before my wife was buck naked in an apartment with 5 to 6 black men. Dwight would not let them fuck her but she sucked a bunch of black dick, balls and asshole. When things started to get crazy my wife is on her knees naked. Dwight's dick is huge and it gets hard as a piece of pipe with nuts the size of tennis balls. He starts rubbing that big dick on my wife's pussy and asshole while she wiggles that fine ass begging for his cock. When Dwight has an audience like this he loves showing how much he has this young pretty white couple controlled. I watch while his big dick starts going up my wife's asshole while a bunch of black men watch and cheer. Once Dwight starts his asshole pounding he invites who ever wants to shove their dicks down my wife's throat until they shoot off in my wife's mouth while she is getting butt fucked by a big black man. The one's that do join in are telling my wife she better not spill a drop of their cum which she never does as long as it's a black man cumming in her mouth

I would never charge my Black homies to fuck my white whores.

I would pimp a bitch out for real, but I'd never be stupid enough to talk about it online. Purely fantasy, of course.

Yes. It would be to black men only. Sorry, I thought that was obvious. For future reference I don't fantasize about being a prostitutue for white guys!
The point of pimping is that you don't have a choice, sweetie.

You're going to fuck old white guys I vet who pay the highest amount of money. They might even be sissy cucks paying to watch me fuck you properly and humiliate them.

Your reward is an all-Black gangbang with my homies, recorded for my private use.

Back