no to the white mens on the page

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGNORE THE UNVERIFIED....most unverified women and couples are actually white guys posing as women
robin williams mask GIF
If the unverified left this site, it would wither and die.

That it's fucked up that you're being discriminated against some of the s.hit that they like fly over here is criminal and they're trying to keep you from enjoying the site to the fullest it's bullshit
If I even tell you the ******* this forum has put me through... The amount of racism and hate I receive. I made introduction threads introducing myself as a cuck and I was verbally attacked relentlessly and bullied. Iā€™ve been told by a white guy that I should be his slave and a black man agreed with it because he hated him, and had my verification stripped from me because some losers reported me. Iā€™ve been called racial slurs, constantly accused of being a white man because thereā€™s no way a black woman would ever want to be cucked.

That it's fucked up that you're being discriminated against some of the s.hit that they like fly over here is criminal and they're trying to keep you from enjoying the site to the fullest it's bullshit
Yeah I didn't want to use the thumbs down option as it takes away from your rating so I replied with my own thumbs down because I disapprove of the treatment that you're receiving šŸ˜˜

If I even tell you the ******* this forum has put me through... The amount of racism and hate I receive. I made introduction threads introducing myself as a cuck and I was verbally attacked relentlessly and bullied. Iā€™ve been told by a white guy that I should be his slave and a black man agreed with it because he hated him, and had my verification stripped from me because some losers reported me. Iā€™ve been called racial slurs, constantly accused of being a white man because thereā€™s no way a black woman would ever want to be cucked.
I have no doubts Sister... I happen to be pressed for time at the moment so I can't respond as thoroughly as I would like. I recently reported a guy for Nazism, racism he actually posted a swastika. Referring to the Boers being killed by the native people whose land they stole some rubbish about them not being able to farm without those pasty face m.otherfuckers. How the fuck were they were farming for thousands of years without those delusional Casper the ghosts types. Anyway got to go for now baby šŸ˜˜

I have no doubts Sister... I happen to be pressed for time at the moment so I can't respond as thoroughly as I would like. I recently reported a guy for Nazism, racism he actually posted a swastika. Referring to the Boers being killed by the native people whose land they stole some rubbish about them not being able to farm without those pasty face m.otherfuckers. How the fuck were they were farming for thousands of years without those delusional Casper the ghosts types. Anyway got to go for now baby šŸ˜˜
Bye šŸ˜€

If the unverified left this site, it would wither and die
You're account is less than a week old so you're probably one of the people that has another account and you like to bounce from one to the next or you got banned for some reason, either way you're the prime example of a suspicious account.

From my conversation with moderators the only reason people are given a membership is so they can experience the site for a trial period and realize they should be verified or get gold status to get a non-limited experience and benefits of the site. Members are not meant to be unverified and just a letter for a profile pic for years on here.

There are many reasons why someone might register on an IR sex site. Of course, the motivating forces for all white men are different, but in almost all cases there is a combination of several reasons! Therefore, it is unnecessary to be angry, because it damages health and beauty!

Not from my experience unfortunately.
If you're not posting a profile pic because you feel that you are considered to be unattractive by popular standards, post a feature that you know men like. Being sexy is more than just a face and skin tone .It's hips, legs, thighs, breasts, hair, hands, feet. Show something and you will get some attention.

Hateful sexist and racist attitudes here. Men should not be treated poorly based on their skin color or sexā€¦even if they themselves have no self respect. Outā€¦
While i understand the sentiment of your comments the person you are replying to and the original poster does have point. I myself couldn't tell you how many times when i post comments or answers white men always reply. Even when the question is directed at white women only, its frustrating as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back