No shows.

Vet, vet vet..

I've never once been stood up because I take the time to properly vet before jumping right to meeting someone. If you're skipping vetting, you're risking flakes, catfish and any other number of ******* that can easily be weeding out by a little patience and conversation.

Vet, vet vet..

I've never once been stood up because I take the time to properly vet before jumping right to meeting someone. If you're skipping vetting, you're risking flakes, catfish and any other number of ******* that can easily be weeding out by a little patience and conversation.
how do you know that when you talk to them more than once on phone and they say they are coming...I do what i think i should do..I talk to them a lot before i agree to meet..What else can anyone do..How can you assume because it hasnt happened to you and it has me That youre im doing something wrong..Maybe youre just lucky and iam not..you people blow my mind ...very judgemental bunch here i see that now

Vet, vet vet..

i dont wanna get married Its thier loss if they dont show I just learn to not pay for a motel before they show up is all

how do you know that when you talk to them more than once on phone and they say they are coming...I do what i think i should do..I talk to them a lot before i agree to meet..What else can anyone do..How can you assume because it hasnt happened to you and it has me That youre im doing something wrong..Maybe youre just lucky and iam not..you people blow my mind ...very judgemental bunch here i see that now
Taking the time to video verify and actually talk and check them out, rather than a little picture swap and occasional chitchat, is what makes the difference.

Obviously if it's never happened to me and it's happening to you so frequently it's pretty clear whose methods work and whose do not.

Also, I wasn't talking to you lol

Taking the time to video verify and actually talk and check them out, rather than a little picture swap and occasional chitchat, is what makes the difference.

Obviously if it's never happened to me and it's happening to you so frequently it's pretty clear whose methods work and whose do not.

another smart ass

I recommend developing a thicker skin if you're going to put your life on display for people to comment. Judgments, assessments, opinions, speculation, unsolicited advice, etc....They're all part of the process. Take what you see as valuable and discard the rest.

Now, now, be nice. Being stood up can be devastating.
I'm sweet as fucking candy 🍬
Oh No Dancing GIF by Insecure on HBO

Same here I wasn't even talking to her I was replying to the OP.
All I know is there's two sides to every story and if people video verify and use common sense a lot of this stuff won't happen!
But couples and guys alike... They leave too much stuff up to chance and then they wonder why they keep getting catfished 🤔

Now, now, be nice. Being stood up can be devastating.
and i never did anything wrong...They are all judgmental..I talked to them and everything except a video call What is that gonna do to stop them from canceling?? Nothing..They either show or they dont..Its that simple...her ways dont mean a thing to me..I did everything i was asked to do No one asked me to do a video call and i never even thought of it..

Yup. As the lovely Avaadore said, If I had just video verified someone last week, I wouldn’t have been all pissed off on Saturday night at a no-show. Learned my lesson. Up to that point all my friends have been 💯, but I was too trusting. Lesson learned. Even if it makes you feel personally uncomfortable, just ask. You’ll know the answer immediately!

Yup. As the lovely Avaadore said, If I had just video verified someone last week, I wouldn’t have been all pissed off on Saturday night at a no-show. Learned my lesson. Up to that point all my friends have been 💯, but I was too trusting. Lesson learned. Even if it makes you feel personally uncomfortable, just ask. You’ll know the answer immediately!
But how is that gonna stop them from Not showing up...Thats the question here..

But how is that gonna stop them from Not showing up...Thats the question here..
Of course, but it may eliminate a good amount of the ones that are fakes as well. I have been ghosted on regular dating sites too. It happens I suppose. But, I have now LEARNED video verify seems to be the best approach to not wasting your time. I’m no expert and others here have more experience in the lifestyle, But I now video verify. Period.

Yeah with me it seems all the women that want to get a hold of this big black dick stay miles away. I run into a lot of fakers tho. I still couldn't understood how you fine ass women got stood up 🤦

Yeah with me it seems all the women that want to get a hold of this big black dick stay miles away. I run into a lot of fakers tho. I still couldn't understood how you fine ass women got stood up 🤦
i guess im not one of the fine ones as you say lol

So this morning my wife was going to meet with a new BBC Friend. Things are looking really good. If they were exchanging pictures and video of each other for the last month or so. She went to go meet him at a Starbucks in a local town and he never showed up. He texted that morning and said he was gonna be a few minutes late. He said he was going to be right there and that was an hour and a half before I told my wife to leave. Why does this happen? Why would someone commit so much time to someone and then not show up at all? Does this happen to anybody else out there?
I have a problem with ladies or couples asking for a meet but when it comes to arranging it they stop chatting .No meets for here so far.This is typical for the uk.

Back