NlGGERS

To ALL in this thread, it's best we don't keep this going like the person who posted this wants. We are all adults and know what he/this is. However, I can't stop anyone from speaking their minds on here BUT if we don't give this hatred too much energy he and this post will fade.
I wasnt even gonna keep going cause I thought the same thing but the other idiot running his mouth laughing about “Kings” pissed me off too. Disrespecting a Black King will always set me off.

To ALL in this thread, it's best we don't keep this going like the person who posted this wants. We are all adults and know what he/this is. However, I can't stop anyone from speaking their minds on here BUT if we don't give this hatred too much energy he and this post will fade.
But you are right Sir. It ends here.

But what's wrong if we kept the thread going? The original poster perhaps expected to find some solidarity among other members with his message to not feel alone, yet he has found the exact opposite.

But what's wrong if we kept the thread going? The original poster perhaps expected to find some solidarity among other members with his message to not feel alone, yet he has found the exact opposite.
Like I stated, I can't stop anyone from speaking their minds...

Back