Mueller looking at NRA now

So the on the ground expert is wrong? I guess fat ass Nan behind her walls and armed capital cops or you would know better than the Border Patrol?
I am just not buying your support for the trump way......when a bipartisan committee has all the facts in front of them...and did NOT recommend the wall....trump wants the wall as a monument to himself and that is all it is....I posted dozens of article on it on another threwad here...not going to rehash it for some trump dummy who thinks they already know all there is to know

and yes..the ground expert is wrong..didn't barr fudge a little bit to support trump?....so the ground expert is wrong...trump is wrong....as are you!

as for your fat ass nan comment are belittling people because you didn't like their looks

you really do have issues.....get your head out of trumps ass long enough to get some fresh air...if you don't and just stay there you could become a turd

And again, you got called on your weak argument and now your Hypocricy , TDS and ‘Orange Man Bad’ myopathy is showing.

The Border Control Agents are saying walls, especial the Metal slat fences, are needed and this cut right through your argument so you tact to condescending obfuscation.
my argument was not weak...I gave you several links to facts....but like most trumpies you want to ignore the truth and the facts and believe only what your lord and master tells you

and my last comment on this because apparently not only can you understand facts.....you can't even read....what is the title of this thread......there is a thread for the wall but your dumbass apparently couldn't read!

But democrats have no agenda except taking in more Muslim Refugees and bringing in illiterate illegals from South America. Who will destroy this country in no time. You need good immigrants who give something to this country not welfare people who are burden on American taxpayers !

What’s wrong when he says “ America First” Indian Says ‘India First’ and Chinese Say ‘China First’. You think other countries care about United States. I am immigrant from India and had to wait for 10 years, I didn’t cut the line. You go to store and stand in line and somebody comes and stands in front of you, and what should you do ? We have immigration laws. 50% of Indians live in poverty. Should we bring 50 million Indian to the United States ! This time it will be landslide victory for President Trump. Russians didn’t put a gun on my head to vote for Trump. I voted for him because I liked his agenda.

I am just not buying your support for the trump way......when a bipartisan committee has all the facts in front of them...and did NOT recommend the wall....trump wants the wall as a monument to himself and that is all it is....I posted dozens of article on it on another threwad here...not going to rehash it for some trump dummy who thinks they already know all there is to know

and yes..the ground expert is wrong..didn't barr fudge a little bit to support trump?....so the ground expert is wrong...trump is wrong....as are you!

as for your fat ass nan comment are belittling people because you didn't like their looks

you really do have issues.....get your head out of trumps ass long enough to get some fresh air...if you don't and just stay there you could become a turd
Except that same bipartisan membership did recommend the wall for years- see article I posted and a number of other articles out on the web. And they recommended a number of other things each based on what would profit their masters. However, both the right and the left did nothing since the 80s. Their owners don’t want this fix.

They have been doing this political theater for years and you still buy it. And make yourself look the fool with your chaotic and panic tactless diatribes. Also, your sourcing, well it adds to your hypocrisy

my argument was not weak...I gave you several links to facts....but like most trumpies you want to ignore the truth and the facts and believe only what your lord and master tells you

and my last comment on this because apparently not only can you understand facts.....you can't even read....what is the title of this thread......there is a thread for the wall but your dumbass apparently couldn't read!
FYI- I’m not a Trumpie. And I read your stories and you apparently didn’t, just the headlines right.

FYI- If it says unnamed, sources say, or government sources it is generally made up or rumors and always blown out of proportion to make a story believable to the ideologues who readership. Plus, you cherry picked headlines with data from 2016 or propaganda from liberal sources, to bolster you ‘argument’, when the current headlines on the topic say the opposite. You know the record apprehensions and 1 in 3 captured facts I mentioned.

There is that and you avoided all the cost data I counter with and went to insulting me In a weak attempt to discredit me.

The best is you never countered a single point I made except to say some elected officials know more than Border Patrol Agents and Officers on their day to day job.

TDS at it best.

And on your/ this thread title- No, Mueller is not looking at the independent lobbing group know as the NRA. He is done.

And Mueller failed. Yes Failed!

And you need professional help to deal with your irrational fear of AR15s and your hatred of the NRA.

Now your last hope is the feckless House Dems and they keep failing. In the end more political theater and wasted tax payer funds are the likely results.

If they do get lucky with what you hope the outcome will not be good for your ilk.

And on your/ this thread title- No, Mueller is not looking at the independent lobbing group know as the NRA. He is done.

And Mueller failed. Yes Failed!

And you need professional help to deal with your irrational fear of AR15s and your hatred of the NRA.

Now your last hope is the feckless House Dems and they keep failing. In the end more political theater and wasted tax payer funds are the likely results.

If they do get lucky with what you hope the outcome will not be good for your ilk.

well there trumptard…...again..look at the title of this thread...….and look at the date it was started....to much for you?
and did Mueller fail...I think not!
and the NRA is still under investigation!...maybe not by mueller...but by others....a lot of money gone...and funneled to candidates and etc

mow apparently you are to fucking stupid to pay attention...there is a thread on the wall go there...while you are at it go to hell!...I'm done with you on this thread!

Except that same bipartisan membership did recommend the wall for years- see article I posted and a number of other articles out on the web. And they recommended a number of other things each based on what would profit their masters. However, both the right and the left did nothing since the 80s. Their owners don’t want this fix.

They have been doing this political theater for years and you still buy it. And make yourself look the fool with your chaotic and panic tactless diatribes. Also, your sourcing, well it adds to your hypocrisy
Do you leave your door open when go to sleep ? You take the these criminals Aliens and keep them at your home. We the taxpayers are tired for paying for foreigner. You want to stick your face in these MS13 Gangs ass and smell their Hisshit is up to you.

Trump will win landslide victory in 2020. You sorry asses will see and cry, and if these assholes called Hollywood star said “ if Trump wins we will move to Canada “ and those asshole are still living in America. Who ever wants to go to Canada then go we don’t give a damn.

well there trumptard…...again..look at the title of this thread...….and look at the date it was started....to much for you?
and did Mueller fail...I think not!
and the NRA is still under investigation!...maybe not by mueller...but by others....a lot of money gone...and funneled to candidates and etc

mow apparently you are to fucking stupid to pay attention...there is a thread on the wall go there...while you are at it go to hell!...I'm done with you on this thread!
Chill dick head

Do you leave your door open when go to sleep ? You take the these criminals Aliens and keep them at your home. We the taxpayers are tired for paying for foreigner. You want to stick your face in these MS13 Gangs ass and smell their Hisshit is up to you.

again apparently you can't read THE THREAD TITLE......if one person jumps off a cliff do you follow....apparently so

they pay NO taxes......they get most of their money from gun manufactures....they con the American public into buying a subscription so they can push the gun manuf propaganda......they cater to the wealthy and sucker the American worker...they have Russian and Chinese members that donate huge sums of money to be funneled into politics

corrupt as they come...love to see them get shut down!
That's your opinion. But mine is...I have amendment rights..those rights written long before NRA. Guns will never be outlawed. I'll make sure to do my part

Back