More goon meat for my pets. I KNOW you can't get enough.
Comment on them for more. Imagine people you know in them
and tell me how it makes you feel or add a bit to the fantasy.
Later today I'll post some of the follower's wives and girlfriends etc
that asked me to make things.

Mistress Kitty

95-gif.7327168

Why would i ever want to stop it, the look of pleasure and shock on her face as he Man handles her 😍🥰🤩

93-gif.7327166
More goon meat for my pets. I KNOW you can't get enough.
Comment on them for more. Imagine people you know in them
and tell me how it makes you feel or add a bit to the fantasy.
Later today I'll post some of the follower's wives and girlfriends etc
that asked me to make things.

Mistress Kitty
Thank You ☺️ for ruining CJs pussy and Fucking her brains out Sirs

Yes Mistress Kitty! The contrast in color and size 🥰❤️💋 plus the pleasured look on her face 🥹🤩
I KNOW you would, pet. ALL cuck white husbands love the idea of standing in some bushes while
looking in the window at your wife helpless to the charms of a black man. Your pants at your ankles.
Your pathetic dick swelling in your hand as you watch. You want to watch him break her in and break
her vows. Mmmmmm Really he would stretch those vows a bit. She promised to honor and obey you.
Honoring you IS humiliating you. Cheating on you with a BIG black man IS obeying you, isn't it?
It's what you want! Say it now.. "Manhandle my wife. Brutalize my wife. DOMINATE my wife!"

I KNOW you would, pet. ALL cuck white husbands love the idea of standing in some bushes while
looking in the window at your wife helpless to the charms of a black man. Your pants at your ankles.
Your pathetic dick swelling in your hand as you watch. You want to watch him break her in and break
her vows. Mmmmmm Really he would stretch those vows a bit. She promised to honor and obey you.
Honoring you IS humiliating you. Cheating on you with a BIG black man IS obeying you, isn't it?
It's what you want! Say it now.. "Manhandle my wife. Brutalize my wife. DOMINATE my wife!"
You don't have to convince me. You need to convince more white women that they need white cuckold like me.

Yes Mistress Kitty Everything for You allowing me to be Your pet! Daddy Please Manhandle my wife! Brutalize my wife, DOMINATE my wife, show her what she has been missing out on by not being Black Cock Only!

I couldn't have said it better, Mistress. This is what I crave for her. I try to resist these desires. I know there wrong, but the feeling is overwhelming. Especially when she's set up and seduced by a black man that has experience ruining innocent white wives 😉. I feel like I'm leading her pussy to destruction.

Back