I couldn't have said it better, Mistress. This is what I crave for her. I try to resist these desires. I know there wrong, but the feeling is overwhelming. Especially when she's set up and seduced by a black man that has experience ruining innocent white wives 😉. I feel like I'm leading her pussy to destruction.
Of course, pet. It's natural for you to resist it in ways or have some doubts. That's what makes it extra cute when you can't.
Your cravings take over and you've got your hand back on your dick. Is it a kind of rush you feel as you jerk off to it?
Would you rather her first time be on her own or would you like to be in the room or hiding and watching?

Mistress Kitty

Awww You pets are SO cute. A theme for today will be breeding.
You will say a few times while you goon out today "Breed her"
and you will look at some women you see in real life and picture
them getting bred hard.

Mistress Kitty
Wow. This series really tugs at my cuck psyche. Thank you.

More goon meat for my pets. I KNOW you can't get enough.
Comment on them for more. Imagine people you know in them
and tell me how it makes you feel or add a bit to the fantasy.
Later today I'll post some of the follower's wives and girlfriends etc
that asked me to make things.

Mistress Kitty
There's nothing she can do but accept it and crave it. Only take a few seconds of being stretched out and full to completely give up white men even if they are married

A couple more for you since you're so frisky today.

Mistress Kitty
96-gif.7328882

Almost can’t wait to see this and hear Them say this while i watching 🥰🥹

Of course, pet. It's natural for you to resist it in ways or have some doubts. That's what makes it extra cute when you can't.
Your cravings take over and you've got your hand back on your dick. Is it a kind of rush you feel as you jerk off to it?
Would you rather her first time be on her own or would you like to be in the room or hiding and watching?

Mistress Kitty
That's a very good question, Mistress. The setup I'm currently working on, I will not be there. I will be at work. I want him to let me know when he arrives at my house, then call me when he leaves, letting me know if he was successful. I find the not knowing, extremely intoxicating. Just sitting in my office, mind racing as I'm on edge wondering what's happening. It'll also prevent me from chickening out and stopping it.

I would eventually love to watch as she's fucked senseless. Your next question. It's an extreme rush, as I jerk off thinking about it.

There's nothing she can do but accept it and crave it. Only take a few seconds of being stretched out and full to completely give up white men even if they are married
What can we do if we're stretched so much? What if you couldn't even feel your husband or boyfriend anymore?
Even if you love them and want to make love to them you will still NEED a BIG cock to fill you. lol

Mistress Kitty

That's a very good question, Mistress. The setup I'm currently working on, I will not be there. I will be at work. I want him to let me know when he arrives at my house, then call me when he leaves, letting me know if he was successful. I find the not knowing, extremely intoxicating. Just sitting in my office, mind racing as I'm on edge wondering what's happening. It'll also prevent me from chickening out and stopping it.

I would eventually love to watch as she's fucked senseless. Your next question. It's an extreme rush, as I jerk off thinking about it.
Mmmmmm Soaking my pussy more while wildly swinging back and forth from doubt to desire.
Part of you wondering would you REALLY want that? Part of you NEEDING it. LOL
I love hearing feelings like this from you guys Not only does it get me wet but it helps me make
MORE things that get you all worked up. I can picture you in there jerking off at your office.
Waiting for the phone call. Sometimes you think of picking up and calling him to stop it.
Sometimes you picture your wife getting black cocked all over your house. Mmmmm LOL

Mistress Kitty

Mmmmmm Soaking my pussy more while wildly swinging back and forth from doubt to desire.
Part of you wondering would you REALLY want that? Part of you NEEDING it. LOL
I love hearing feelings like this from you guys Not only does it get me wet but it helps me make
MORE things that get you all worked up. I can picture you in there jerking off at your office.
Waiting for the phone call. Sometimes you think of picking up and calling him to stop it.
Sometimes you picture your wife getting black cocked all over your house. Mmmmm LOL

Mistress Kitty
I'm glad you're enjoying my struggle. I'm completely confused and consumed by it. Once he arrives at my house, I'll be totally helpless to stop him. Stuck in my office, with just my imagination to torment me. Everyone I work with, going about their normal day. Totally unaware of my dilemma. The feeling of regret and unbelievable arousal as I purposely sent the wolf into the hen house.
My heart hopes she'll reject his advances, while my erect cock hopes he fucks her senseless on our dinning room table.

Erotism, fear, jealousy and regret run through me all at once. I just stare at my phone..... Waiting...

Back