Happy 4th of July, pets.
Celebrate your freedom
of being owned by ME.
Mmmmmm

Thank you to the pet who originally got me this bathing outfit.
You can ask for my list if you want to dress me up.

Mistress Kitty
I'd happily bring my unsuspecting wife there, to watch her lose her mind to bbc while I worship you, Goddess!

And some more fantasies for my good boys.
Remember to comment on them and how
they make you feel or if those were people you know
in them. That way I'll want to make more.

Mistress Kitty
I love the idea of my girlfriend struggling with the addiction of black cocks. Her trying to keep her mind off it but ultimately giving in and taking a black cock in secret

Imagine holding CJ's hands and looking in her eyes as she takes her first black cock
and knows right away what she's been missing. You'll kiss her lips and know THIS is
sex now. The kind that is easier for you. THEY do the work and you kneel stiff and watch.
SO easy, right?
Yes Mistress Kitty, so much easier and Better for both of us!! ❤️💋

Happy 4th of July, pets.
Celebrate your freedom
of being owned by ME.
Mmmmmm

Thank you to the pet who originally got me this bathing outfit.
You can ask for my list if you want to dress me up.

Mistress Kitty

blacked-4th-jpg.7300710

Yes Thank you to whoever bought this for Mistress Kitty and joins Johndoes, D-79 me in the circle. i brought CJ Mistress Kitty, she’s a couple weeks pregnant 🤰 but needs to be Black Cock only 🙇🏻‍♂️ May i please have the honor of kissing 💋or licking 👅 Your sexy body how You direct to Mistress Kitty

Last edited:

Mistress Kitty

84-gif.7300715

i imagine CJ pointing like this and saying “You kept me from this! to put up with your pathetic tiny white penis! You will never get that near me again but this Man can have me whenever he wants!

Mistress Kitty

86-gif.7300718

Honey the therapist told us to stop taking part in interracial cuckold fantasies after You embarrassed me ☺️ She said they were inappropriate so i come home early to catch you like this 😳 why?

Back