Grip your dick and KNOW it, pet. Say "I DO want her blacked.
I DO want her used." Edge to these and tell me how it feels to
see someone you lust for in them.

Mistress Kitty

22-gif.7332173

I Do! I DO want her Blacked! I DO want her used and ruined for me! 🤩🥰💋

That's a very good question, Mistress. The setup I'm currently working on, I will not be there. I will be at work. I want him to let me know when he arrives at my house, then call me when he leaves, letting me know if he was successful. I find the not knowing, extremely intoxicating. Just sitting in my office, mind racing as I'm on edge wondering what's happening. It'll also prevent me from chickening out and stopping it.

I would eventually love to watch as she's fucked senseless. Your next question. It's an extreme rush, as I jerk off thinking about it.
I realy understand how this makes you feel. I would love it to imagine I'm at work and my wife have sex withe another man. Just like you I would love it he would call or text me when he arrives and after he leaves. SO HOT!

I'm glad you're enjoying my struggle. I'm completely confused and consumed by it. Once he arrives at my house, I'll be totally helpless to stop him. Stuck in my office, with just my imagination to torment me. Everyone I work with, going about their normal day. Totally unaware of my dilemma. The feeling of regret and unbelievable arousal as I purposely sent the wolf into the hen house.
My heart hopes she'll reject his advances, while my erect cock hopes he fucks her senseless on our dinning room table.

Erotism, fear, jealousy and regret run through me all at once. I just stare at my phone..... Waiting...
I'll be the devil on your shoulder. On one side telling you what she's probably doing.
I'll be the angel on the other shoulder. Encouraging you to give in to your desires.
No relief on either side. Pushing you to something that makes you feel nervous but
SO turned on. More than anything. You're the boss. You feel it in your chest when
you speak to people. You KNOW it. You're also getting bullied and belittled.
Will your wife become a TOTAL slut for black cock? Will your new love life involve
you gripping your dick by your bed as your wife gets screwed? And YOU loving it!
So hard for your wife getting blacked. She looks so hot, doesn't she?
You might even get to groan those cuck dream words "FUCK my wife!"

Mistress Kitty

View attachment 7336914
OMG Mistress Kittiquest, I love wanking on the idea I can go to this place with my wife. Both naked enjoy the sun. Once behind the "Cuck rock" wanking my dlittle dick while my wife getting the dick she realy need and deserve. See a black man doing with her what he want and she enjoy it. Mmmm thinking about this make me cum real fast!
Your wife is open and available for ALL to see. She acts shy at first but then she starts to get bold.
Something takes hold of her. She gets SO horny. She's heading for the rock. You're going to GRIP
your cock and watch her used. Right there in public in front of everyone.

Mistress Kitty

Your wife is open and available for ALL to see. She acts shy at first but then she starts to get bold.
Something takes hold of her. She gets SO horny. She's heading for the rock. You're going to GRIP
your cock and watch her used. Right there in public in front of everyone.

Mistress Kitty
I love it finally she makes herself available for other man without any guilty feeling. That makes her irresistible espacialy for BBC.
she lays herself down comfortably and patiently waiting on the rock knowing excatly wat is going to happen to her.
1721333913744.png
Then He show up and give her what she realy need.
1721334289062.png

All I can do is watching, enjoying and edging!
1721334468357.png

After she's done she enjoy the attention from other BBC she realy like to fuck with. Everybody know I'm her husband. Nobody look at me just like I'm not there.

1721335061813.png

Back