Military BBC - Civilian Women

This is probably my "favorite " swinging post. After dating many SWF's in Europe, Canada and U.S.; I met a "lonely" German wife in Minot, ND. She enjoyed coming to my dorm room. As for federal civilian women; no luck. Especially 5 years at Dayton military base. I'd rather "not" know any due to possible sexual harassment.
Hopefully the telegram group takes off as well

I had been in the lifestyle for a few years before I joined the Air ******* at 25 Langley AFB was my first duty station. That’s were I learned about the 4 Fs of sex in the military (find them, feel them, fuck them, and forget them) and I put them to good use.

Like most military wives when their husbands/boyfriends go TDY they head for the NCO club to find a guy to fuck while their husband and bf are gone.

It was a typical Friday night when I met Tracy. She was out with some friends whose men were all on the same TDY and would be gone for 3 months. She had never been with a Black man and like most white women she was curious so I popped that cherry. And for the next 3 month I transformed her from a prim and proper wife into an obedient bbc slut. One of requirements was she could no longer wear panties which she didn’t, she was my nasty slut until her husband came back and I got orders overseas. It would be several years before I saw Tracy again.

I ran into her at the BX on Luke AFB where she was shopping with her family. I waited until she was alone, as I walked passed her and whispered “ greetings my slut”, smiled at her and walked away. She followed me to the back corner of the BX. She was wearing a sundress and once alone I asked her if she was wearing panties she said yes, I told her to take them off and hand them to me which immediately did.

I was living off base and gave her my address, I told her to be at place the following morning after her husband went to work and the ******* went to school. She dressed the way I told her to dress for me very thin sundress that you could see threw no bra or panties. She stripped as soon as the door closed. She was my slut until I got out a few months later and of course I shared her lol.

Once a BBC slut always a BBC slut.

I had been in the lifestyle for a few years before I joined the Air ******* at 25 Langley AFB was my first duty station. That’s were I learned about the 4 Fs of sex in the military (find them, feel them, fuck them, and forget them) and I put them to good use.

Like most military wives when their husbands/boyfriends go TDY they head for the NCO club to find a guy to fuck while their husband and bf are gone.

It was a typical Friday night when I met Tracy. She was out with some friends whose men were all on the same TDY and would be gone for 3 months. She had never been with a Black man and like most white women she was curious so I popped that cherry. And for the next 3 month I transformed her from a prim and proper wife into an obedient bbc slut. One of requirements was she could no longer wear panties which she didn’t, she was my nasty slut until her husband came back and I got orders overseas. It would be several years before I saw Tracy again.

I ran into her at the BX on Luke AFB where she was shopping with her family. I waited until she was alone, as I walked passed her and whispered “ greetings my slut”, smiled at her and walked away. She followed me to the back corner of the BX. She was wearing a sundress and once alone I asked her if she was wearing panties she said yes, I told her to take them off and hand them to me which immediately did.

I was living off base and gave her my address, I told her to be at place the following morning after her husband went to work and the ******* went to school. She dressed the way I told her to dress for me very thin sundress that you could see threw no bra or panties. She stripped as soon as the door closed. She was my slut until I got out a few months later and of course I shared her lol.

Once a BBC slut always a BBC slut.
This is real!

Wife and I live in a small military town. Unfortunately it's such a small town it would be extremely difficult for us to go under the radar with so many people we know. Would be hot if my wife started a tinder account and found someone to just come to the house but thats a mere fantasy..

Got pics of her?
It took 6 months to organize (never that many again). It was over a 3 day weekend while her husband was on a 6 month temporary duty assignment. She didn’t do a 86 at once. She did small groups and every holes was used repeatedly. It took her a week to walk right again.

From all the stories I've heard, swinging is common in the military. The men play while they are on long deployments, and so do the women when left home alone. The more honest ones are just up front about it.

Back