I was with 5 a few weeks ago. They weren’t the best though.☹️

the lion king shame GIF

Hey there me and my girlfriend live in fort worth and have experimented some but it's always been A fantasy of mine to see her with a group of black men and I think she's down for maybe if we could talk to you a little And give her an insider. View on it, she'd be for sure. I'm 34 and she's 31 please message me
We should get together. We are in SATX and make something happen. My wife as never been with a female and females turn her on also.

My wife and discussed this. For her first time she wants at least two or more. She is turned on seeing black men cum. What turns her on is black sex and nothing else.

Attachments

• 444770481_422247743905483_5925000212286825450_n.jpg
    444770481_422247743905483_5925000212286825450_n.jpg
    313.1 KB · Views: 87
To all the ladies out there…

My wife has recently expressed that she “wants to get ran through by BBC’s” and that she wants “to be a whore for BBC”

For the ladies who have had more than two cocks at once (three or more at once); can I please get an insight into…

- what about being used by three or more men at once turns you on?
- how did you feel during & afterwards?
- do you feel good about having been gang fucked?

Look forward to hearing your responses,

Thanks
I haven’t experienced it…… yet. It’s my number 1 fantasy

To all the ladies out there…

My wife has recently expressed that she “wants to get ran through by BBC’s” and that she wants “to be a whore for BBC”

For the ladies who have had more than two cocks at once (three or more at once); can I please get an insight into…

- what about being used by three or more men at once turns you on?
- how did you feel during & afterwards?
- do you feel good about having been gang fucked?

Look forward to hearing your responses,

Thanks
What about 3 or more cocks at once? The total loss of control, just being a fuck hole cum dump. Afterwards I am just limp

I really enjoyed seeing her with multiple guys just seeing them with her and her enjoying each guy and obviously them cumming on her, felt nothing but enjoyment myself during and after even after I came still enjoyed watching.

Back