Military BBC - Civilian Women

And when she wanted more than just him she liked that i was right there so we both could take turns on her. Gave her more options to switch back and forth if she wanted

And when she wanted more than just him she liked that i was right there so we both could take turns on her. Gave her more options to switch back and forth if she wanted to.
Yeah . I only been with one couple where the husband joined but the wife only sucked his dick

Reactions: Ban
Yeah . I only been with one couple where the husband joined but the wife only sucked his dick
Oh, if I join it was cause she wants it in both ends or she wants us to take turns with her so she gets a non stop fuck. If i just watch then I'll fuck her when they're done. This is assuming I'm there when they gettin nasty.

Right now she got a long-term Bull and he let's her have fuck buddy too, if she wants, but she hasn't had one in a while. He keeps her pretty satisfied so he's the only one she been with the past 6 months or so.

Right now she got a long-term Bull and he let's her have fuck buddy too, if she wants, but she hasn't had one in a while. He keeps her pretty satisfied so he's the only one she been with the past 6 months or so.
long term is the best for our wives and their Black Lovers

Damn where is this hottie located?
Just fyi, I took my wife's pic off this thread. I showed her there was a thread for military bbc, which she thought was cool, but she was sure someone she been with would recognize her and try to contact her again and she didn't wanna deal with that right now. Plus what i didn't mention earlier was she taught elementary grades in Lawton for 5 years too, right out of college before she moved to okc.

Just fyi, I took my wife's pic off this thread. I showed her there was a thread for military bbc, which she thought was cool, but she was sure someone she been with would recognize her and try to contact her again and she didn't wanna deal with that right now. Plus what i didn't mention earlier was she taught elementary grades in Lawton for 5 years too, right out of college before she moved to okc.
Oh you good. I only looked at it once. Not the type to drool over pics on here

long term is the best for our wives and their Black Lovers
Oh she absolutely agrees. She's been with this guy for about 7 months now and it's been great for everyone, especially her i suppose. Lol. She obviously loves getting fucked by hung black guys but what she likes about long term is the actually relationship part. She says the emotional connection with him just intensifies and makes the physical part with him that much more amazing.

If anyone wants to DM that's cool with us.

Last edited:
This is probably my "favorite " swinging post. After dating many SWF's in Europe, Canada and U.S.; I met a "lonely" German wife in Minot, ND. She enjoyed coming to my dorm room. As for federal civilian women; no luck. Especially 5 years at Dayton military base. I'd rather "not" know any due to possible sexual harassment.

Back