Mexican wifes and BBC! I see a lot of Mexicans joining the lifestyle I felt alone wanting this but it’s becoming more and more everyday

Refer to her as "Hermosa" or "preciosa". Is very cute way of flirting and does not come across as creepy perv. Something simple would be "hola... good morning preciosa"

With a smile, maybe a quick wink and NEVER STARE.

"Preciosa" pounces like prē - sea'o - Sa
Do most latinas like BBC?

Mexican girls love BBC. Mexican guys have little dicks, and Latinas are built for long thick cock.
My slutty white wife and I would dispute the notion that Mexican guys have little dicks. My wife has readily spread her legs for studs from various Central American countries, such as Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, etc. Each guy's cock was 8.5"+ long and very thick. More importantly, when each alpha male climaxed, he shot a HUGE load of Latino baby-makers deep into the unprotected, receptive, adulterous womb of my wife. One of the seven interracial babies she gave birth to had definitive Latino features.

There's a lot of videos on the internet featuring amateur Mexican women with Black guys, but I don't think they are QoS strictly speaking. They could just be interracial couples, 3sc0rts/call-girls, hookas, friends with benefits, etc. True QoS Latinas are rare, certainly more so than QoS White women.

New here, I just read the hole trend, and you guys are right, Mexican girls are from a very traditional ways, I want to share my wife and she is not really agree with the idea, she said everything with me only not anyone else 🤷🏽‍♂️, hopefully I can change her mind. Another issue is the english, she only speaks Spanish. And the last she is not used to see black guys so she is intimidated by them.
Ugh, I know the feeling, bro. Mexican girls can be a really tough nut to crack 😒, but sooooo worth it when it finally cracks. 😛:sex:

Frogprince:
Mexican girls love BBC. Mexican guys have little dicks, and Latinas are built for long thick cock.
OMG bro, you hit the nail in the head! I'm a Mexican guy myself and my dick looks like a sad, soggy cheetoh. I want to see more Mexican hotties get some glorious BBC. Many don't know what they're missing. :threesome:

Back