Married White Men Like to Suck?!?!

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?
Absolutely love it and my deepest darkest most fulfilling fantasy and scenario!!!

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
I would love to suck BBC for my woman. I am willing to do whatever I can to please her. If she asked me to I would definitely submit to BBC

Well of course! My wife used to date this younger Black guy and he had a thick and big gorgeous cock but she could handle him for so long. So whenever she couldn't handle him it would fall on me to serve him. My favorite experiences were few occasions when he would sleep over at our house and he was an early morning person, but him being a gentleman and all wouldn't wake my wife up but would come to my room and order me to serve him. First time it happened, I got so excited that I swallowed him right away m but then learned my lesson to cherish every drop of him. Unfortunately, he had a small frame and wifey wanted more than his cock. I served him few times on my own and eventually he hooked up with someone elsd and lost his interest.

Last edited:

Would you suck a BBC
I'm married, 52...white chubby. Wife and I fantasize about her taking a black man, but honestly, I love it way more then she does. I find myself extremely attracted to bbc and would love to find my first!

Back