Married White Men Like to Suck?!?!

After our regular bull turned my husband into a sissy for black cock. The only bulls we play with now have to be on the same page as us.
That's very similar to how it went for us. Our first Black Bull started making me perform bisexual sex acts on him (sucking, rimming, etc) to humiliate me and test my obedience, then it quickly evolved into me getting pegged and then assfucked by him, which was definitely humiliating for me since I'd always considered myself straight.

I have to admit though, at this point there's no humiliation for me, I actually look forward to getting BBC in my ass, the physical sensation of the orgasms I get from it are something more powerful than I have ever felt.

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?
Would love to be deep throated by your lovely cock
Feeding me

That's very similar to how it went for us. Our first Black Bull started making me perform bisexual sex acts on him (sucking, rimming, etc) to humiliate me and test my obedience, then it quickly evolved into me getting pegged and then assfucked by him, which was definitely humiliating for me since I'd always considered myself straight.

I have to admit though, at this point there's no humiliation for me, I actually look forward to getting BBC in my ass, the physical sensation of the orgasms I get from it are something more powerful than I have ever felt.
Does it turn ure wife on seeing her hubby sucking and eating a superior black alpha

Would love to be deep throated by your lovely cock
Feeding me
I didn't think I would ever suck cock. But your right. Watching my wife being plundered by superior cock twice my size. I was in awe. She had 3 bulls come over and they have been here before. This time the first one wanted her alone. The other 2 were in the front room with me. One put on some sexual music with heavy base. Then they both stripped down to their birthday suits. Cocks hanging. They sat on both sides of me. We see you looking at our dicks they said. You ever suck dick? No, I replied. You ever thought about it? No I said with hesitation. One guy said, he paused, he hesitated. So you have. He placed his hand on my thigh. It's OK. His other hand gently cupped the back of my neck and pulled me toward his huge cock. I was mesmerized like prey looking into a cobras eyes. The next thing I knew was I had his soft cock in my mouth. I started sucking cock! He started to get hard and all I wanted to do was show him I was a good cocksucker. He was about 9" and I thought to myself, If I open my throat and hold my breath. I can get it all. So I did. I would let him pump my face balls deep for 15 strokes then come up for air and repeat. I made him nut while he was balls deep straight down my throat. I could hear his buddy saying suck that dick. You love it, suck it. He was right. I did. and I've been sissified ever since. Doing whatever they asked. They told my wife.

I didn't think I would ever suck cock. But your right. Watching my wife being plundered by superior cock twice my size. I was in awe. She had 3 bulls come over and they have been here before. This time the first one wanted her alone. The other 2 were in the front room with me. One put on some sexual music with heavy base. Then they both stripped down to their birthday suits. Cocks hanging. They sat on both sides of me. We see you looking at our dicks they said. You ever suck dick? No, I replied. You ever thought about it? No I said with hesitation. One guy said, he paused, he hesitated. So you have. He placed his hand on my thigh. It's OK. His other hand gently cupped the back of my neck and pulled me toward his huge cock. I was mesmerized like prey looking into a cobras eyes. The next thing I knew was I had his soft cock in my mouth. I started sucking cock! He started to get hard and all I wanted to do was show him I was a good cocksucker. He was about 9" and I thought to myself, If I open my throat and hold my breath. I can get it all. So I did. I would let him pump my face balls deep for 15 strokes then come up for air and repeat. I made him nut while he was balls deep straight down my throat. I could hear his buddy saying suck that dick. You love it, suck it. He was right. I did. and I've been sissified ever since. Doing whatever they asked. They told my wife.
Black cock is addictive

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?
I have sucked black cock for my girlfriend. I enjoy sucking big black cocks.

Suck another BBC on vacation he hit me up on Grindr use an empty stairway to meet him as soon as I entered he whipped out his cock and I dropped to my knees and started sucking as he moaned. I suck him for a minute and he stopped and wanted to wait.

We met up in his room when his wife left I walked in he sat on the couch and pulled his shorts down and held his cock straight up it was already hard. Beautiful black 7 1/2 inchs I dropped to my knees again and began to suck it. As it filled my mouth it got harder as my mouth watered I pulled back and split on his cock and killed it with my hand stroking it. He reach with hand to pulled my mouth back on his cock and said suck it daddy. This time I try took more of his cock down my throat as I tried to deep throat him as he moaned and thrust up before I gag and had to pull back I did it again and almost got it all.

I split on his cock to get it even more wet as my hand worked his cock and I begin to play with big black balls pulling and massaging them. I would suck and stroke his cock for several more minutes before came..on squirting onto a white towel he had already set up. Guess he's done this before HA

I only wish he was staying another few days so I could suck him off again

Last edited:
I admit black cock is superior and love to get on my knees to service them. I wish I will be successful getting my wife to cuckold me and blacked. Just thinking about always gets me hard in seconds. I want to see her receive the ultimate orgasm and tell me that she loves BBC. I want her addicted to BBC.
Same with me

Back