Mandatory anal

Is anal mandatory for you? (Votes are hidden)

• Yes, even if she says no

Votes: 118 39.3%
  • Yes, if she's hesitant on it

Votes: 53 17.7%
  • No, it's not mandatory

Votes: 53 17.7%
  • I'll do it if she's cool with it

Votes: 97 32.3%

• Total voters
Itā€™s unfortunate that this has to be a real question. Expecting anything is a bit presumptive. Especially for a guy. Ladiesā€¦I get it. If you want anal most of us will willingly oblige. Iā€™m sure some wonā€™t however.
Guys. If thatā€™s your expectation then you have twisted expectations.
If you take it without asking or getting consent ā€¦thatā€™s just r a p e. Donā€™t think because they didnā€™t fight off that they wanted it. Many ladies would be too in shock to respond.
Itā€™s these types of guys that give all guys a bad name.

Itā€™s unfortunate that this has to be a real question. Expecting anything is a bit presumptive. Especially for a guy. Ladiesā€¦I get it. If you want anal most of us will willingly oblige. Iā€™m sure some wonā€™t however.
If you take it without asking or getting consent ā€¦thatā€™s just r a p e. Donā€™t think because they didnā€™t fight off that they wanted it. Many ladies would be too in shock to respond.

Everyone expects things in life and in relationships.

All I can say is that I have begged my wife for anal, but she was always 100% NO to me.
She had done anal before and always told me it hurt, it was dirty, she hated it, she would never do it etc. she was totally adamant she would never give up her arse every again.
It took 3 dates (10 days) for her last Black Lover to take her anally.
Yes she was in pain when she got back to me (he was hung) but she did it because He wanted it.

Youā€™re
spot on

Back