Mandatory anal

Is anal mandatory for you? (Votes are hidden)

• Yes, even if she says no

Votes: 105 38.7%
  • Yes, if she's hesitant on it

Votes: 48 17.7%
  • No, it's not mandatory

Votes: 47 17.3%
  • I'll do it if she's cool with it

Votes: 90 33.2%

• Total voters
😂 I’ve never been asked? They just take what they want!
Take It Nicolas Cage GIF by The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent

You meet a woman and yall hit it off great and next thing you know yall are fucking. Do you fuck her ass regardless? Yes, I know what it is and don't condone it, however it does happen.

On another site I saw a guy say that anal is mandatory, and he claims his dick is 9". He comments on my wife's pic that he would love to fuck her ass, I replied she doesn't do anal, and then he blocks me. He has a video posted he's fucking this girl in her ass, she's on the couch on her back and he's pushing in most of the way. You can tell she was struggling to take him in but he kept going, she didn't look like she was enjoying that much. both were younger around 19-21yo. Was it consensual? I don't know.

My wife (before we started dating) was talking to this guy and eventually went to his place. The next day she made it sound like it was the best fuck. I find out later she's not into anal and he held her legs back, she was wide open and he fucked her ass. She said she couldn't do anything, he was a police officer on the SWAT team and she couldn't move because of his strength. She just held it back.

As much as I say my wife needs to have sex with a BBC and used by a BBC, I just can't get behind her getting fucked in the ass because someone says she's mine right now. However, if he's good, and in the heat of the moment can convince her, and start slowly, then I'll be ok.

Ladies, care to share your story if this has happened to you?
Interesting adventure.

I've always kind of been the odd one around my friends as I have almost always enjoyed anal sex. I have caught one or two men off guard before when I have told them they could have my ass if they wanted it. In that sense I have never been f-orced into anal sex but have offered and welcomed it.

Last edited:
Interesting adventure.

I've always kind of been the odd one around my friends as I have almost always enjoyed anal sex. I have caught one or two men off guard before when I have told them they could have my ass if they wanted it. In that sense I have never been ****** into anal sex but have offered and welcomed it.
That a good girl. Stay that way and us blacks will always keep fucking you!!

Back