MAGA chick for black men❤️🖤

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's what you are doing. We're still waiting for you to stop your deflections on top of previous deflections and answer the question:

Were you unaware of Clinton going to the SCOTUS for immunity, or were you purposefully ignoring that fact?

Where you aware that Trump followed the Clinton playbook, and that SCOTUS ruled that a president has no immunity?

Where you aware that Trump followed the Clinton playbook, and that SCOTUS ruled that a president has no immunity?
I'll be happy to discuss after you answer the question I asked you FIRST: Were you unaware of Clinton going to the SCOTUS for immunity, or were you purposefully ignoring that fact?

I'll be happy to discuss after you answer the question I asked you FIRST: Were you unaware of Clinton going to the SCOTUS for immunity, or were you purposefully ignoring that fact?

That's a lie, because you had no issue with the FIRST person resorting to name-calling. Only when Mac, someone who disagreed with you did you have an issue. First means nothing to you, and it means nothing to me.

Is Biden a convicted criminal?

Is Trump a convicted criminal?

Asking for a friend.

That's a lie, because you had no issue with the FIRST person resorting to name-calling. Only when Mac, someone who disagreed with you did you have an issue. First means nothing to you, and it means nothing to me.

Is Biden a convicted criminal?

Is Trump a convicted criminal?

Asking for a friend.
Stop deflecting. I'll happily answer your question regarding Trump following Clinton's immunity playbook IF you'll address the question I asked you FIRST: Were you unaware of Clinton going to the SCOTUS for immunity, or were you purposefully ignoring that fact?

You'll be interested in my answer, although you probably won't like it.

Did you scold the first person name-calling on the thread? Or only those with differences of opinion? Citing the rules that don't apply equally in your eyes.

Hypocrite, Cuckold.

Did you scold the first person name-calling on the thread? Or only those with differences of opinion? Citing the rules that don't apply equally in your eyes.

Hypocrite, Cuckold.
Stop deflecting. I'll happily answer your question regarding Trump following Clinton's immunity playbook IF you'll address the question I asked you FIRST: Were you unaware of Clinton going to the SCOTUS for immunity, or were you purposefully ignoring that fact?

Stop lying, first means nothing to you. Scolding only those with difference of opinion, but you were quiet as a church mouse when MAGA is name-calling...

Hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back