MAGA chick for black men❤️🖤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop lying, first means nothing to you. Scolding only those with difference of opinion, but you were quiet as a church mouse when MAGA is name-calling...

Hypocrite.
I'm not lying. I'll happily answer your question regarding Trump following Clinton's immunity playbook IF you'll address the question I asked you FIRST: Were you unaware of Clinton going to the SCOTUS for immunity, or were you purposefully ignoring that fact?

You'll be interested in my answer, although you probably won't like it.

I'm not lying. I'll happily answer your question regarding Trump following Clinton's immunity playbook IF you'll address the question I asked you FIRST: Were you unaware of Clinton going to the SCOTUS for immunity, or were you purposefully ignoring that fact?

First? Like the first 2X impeached, first convicted felon, guilty on 34 counts? FIRST facing 59 charges in separate state and federal districts...

You hate Law & Order, and love crime.

First? Like the first 2X impeached, first convicted felon, guilty on 34 counts? FIRST facing 59 charges in separate state and federal districts...

You hate Law & Order, and love crime.
Stop trying to change the topic: I'll happily answer your question regarding Trump following Clinton's immunity playbook IF you'll address the question I asked you FIRST: Were you unaware of Clinton going to the SCOTUS for immunity, or were you purposefully ignoring that fact?

Stop trying to change the topic: I'll happily answer your question regarding Trump following Clinton's immunity playbook IF you'll address the question I asked you FIRST: Were you unaware of Clinton going to the SCOTUS for immunity, or were you purposefully ignoring that fact?

Stop trying to change the topic: First? Did FIRST matter when Trump was the first 2X impeached, first convicted felon, guilty on 34 counts? FIRST face 59 charges in separate state and federal districts...

You hate Law & Order. You embrace CRIME. HYPOCRITE.

State specifically what was not correct.

Stop running from the question!

Did FIRST matter when Trump was the first 2X impeached, first convicted felon, guilty on 34 counts? FIRST face 59 charges in separate state and federal districts...

Stop trying to change the topic: First? Diid FIRST matter when Trump was the first 2X impeached, first convicted felon, guilty on 34 counts? FIRST face 59 charges in separate state and federal districts...

Stop trying to change the topic: First? Did FIRST matter when Trump was the first 2X impeached, first convicted felon, guilty on 34 counts? FIRST facing 59 charges in separate state and federal districts...

Stop running 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♂️ from me the way Trump is running from the law.

Did FIRST matter when Trump was the first 2X impeached, first convicted felon, guilty on 34 counts? FIRST facing 59 charges in separate state and federal districts...?

Stop running 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♂️ from me the way Trump is running from the law.

Did FIRST matter when Trump was the first 2X impeached, first convicted felon, guilty on 34 counts? FIRST facing 59 charges in separate state and federal districts...?

With Debacle Joe in control of the corrupt DOJ you know there will be no charges - he should be impeached for what happened in Afghanistan - for what he’s done at our southern border - for Bidenomics and mostly for being the stumbling bumbling embarrassing fool he is on the world stage - it would be nice if Dems weren’t so blind to reality - it really would.
Hey I’d like Joe to retire and enjoy his retirement with his family. Why did he run the first time? Because trump, MAGA and na.zis are a threat to democracy.
Why is trump running?
To avoid prison - simple! Oh and to stop the choice between fire on a boat and sharks in the water 😂.

Stop trying to change the topic: First? Did FIRST matter when Trump was the first 2X impeached, first convicted felon, guilty on 34 counts? FIRST facing 59 charges in separate state and federal districts...

Lovers of crime is what they've become. @hoping hubby spell NOLEF backwards while looking at Trump.
You should go into politics. You certainly have the knack for avoiding answering when caught in a blatant falsehood.

You should go into politics. You certainly have the knack for avoiding answering when caught in a blatant falsehood.

Stop avoiding the question, changing topics and running. Did FIRST matter when Trump was the first 2X impeached, first convicted felon, guilty on 34 counts? FIRST facing 59 charges in separate state and federal districts...

You hate Law & Order. You embrace CRIME.

Stop avoiding the question, changing topics and running. Did FIRST matter when Trump was the first 2X impeached, first convicted felon, guilty on 34 counts? FIRST facing 59 charges in separate state and federal districts...

You hate Law & Order. You embrace CRIME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back