Looking for serious BNWO believers with NO LIMITS!

I’m looking to connect with serious believers in the BNWO that believe and support an absolutely no holds barred approach to make it happen whether your one of our black gods or pathetic white servant of the BNWO. I want to chat those of you that have no limits in your support of our black gods and the BNWO
I'm a the GOD who started the BNWO 😭🤣😂😂, HERE ME HERE ME

I’m looking to connect with serious believers in the BNWO that believe and support an absolutely no holds barred approach to make it happen whether your one of our black gods or pathetic white servant of the BNWO. I want to chat those of you that have no limits in your support of our black gods and the BNWO
I was curious as to what you mean by no holds barred? I am intrigued

I am sure this will be unpopular - but i am going to point this out

First of all let me say i love the BNWO lifestyle - and would love to find a single white mom & become part of a truly black owned family.

BUT

Wives being Black cock only & husbands being pussy free - is self defeating for the Black men that want a BNWO....

As a beta white male it is my/our duty to produce the next generation of white children - to serve Black men.
If we do not then in a few generations there will be no more white girls (or white sissy boi's) to serve the Black men (god's).

As a cuckold & a jos beta i 100% believe and support the woman's right to be black bred & want her black bred.

0aafbf7f-6c8b-4efc-81f0-decb56fa37e5.jpg

Again most likely unpopular
But
Also i think white woman should never be required to be monogamous and should be free to enjoy any and all black men & Black men should be free to use any white female always....

Where as us white beta's should always be monogamous to our white wife's - but also be JOS & available to any and all Black men that wish to use & even abuse (sexually) us (white males are no longer real men - but sissy betas for real men to use)

My two cents....
I feel very similar but with Mexicans. I think our women belong to black men, and we need to support them. Make sure there are plenty of women for them.

Im a real belivever. I messaged you.

i think that BNWO doesn't admit limits. my Wife and i are under a BNWO regime. When we begun serving our MASTER under BNWO rules, our MASTER showed us that HIS ancestors and the ancestors of all the BLACK PEOPLE in the Americas were enslaved by our ancestors without any limits. Of course our MASTER doesn't does to us the atrocities that our ancestors did to HIS ancestors. HE didn't kil us, HE didn't mutilte us, HE didn't put our life or our health in great danger, HE didn't sold our dear "descendants", neither attempt to include our dear "descendants" in our lifestyle (we have one young *******). HE didn't use fors us be HIS slaves. we accept willingly what we are. Saying that, of course we can't pledge HIM about "limits". It would be a disrespect to HIS ancestors and all the BLACK PEOPLE who suffered real unwillingly slavery. Yes it's true that some "things" are really but really difficult to accept and to endure. Limits exists. But, as our MASTER says, "your limits are there to be broken". Well because of that it is training and punishment. At last, we always learn and we always accept.
No. No limits. I am punished for being white a few times a week. Usually it has something to do with my asspussy or my nasty pink ball sack. I live in ny ive been taken to the subway, stripped naked and ****** to walk thru there with my tits bouncing everywhere and i wear a clip on my sack so it looks like i have a pussy. He lets everyone down there ******* me. This is a closed old subway where homeless and Migrants live. They sexually and Physically beat the hell out of me. Im a fat pig with a clitty and nuts and full c cup tits. I live the real life as a real slave. I have been beat for trying to leave. I have a big tat on my asscheek that says black owned. Im used for the nastiest things. Also, theres a movie called goodbye uncle tom. If your black and havent seen this movie please dont watch it. You will hate whites more. Its on youtube but all the nasty things have been cut out of it. It takes place back in the slave days and its a Documentary not really a movie. Its banded in the USA for a reason. I think you can buy it on Amazon. Whites should watch it. It shows dirty old white guy bringing slaves over on boats, down in the hull of the boat, all chained up. They take them all out. They line up all the black man and castrate them out in public right on the docks. Dirty old white men are ******* the woman in front of the husbands. Dirty old white men took *******. Layed a baby on the table. Ripped off her Diaper and put his...... in her while the mom was screaming for him to stop doing that to her baby. So.. as a white person what do i Deserve!? I can tell you that the superior black race will take over soon. All white males will be Casturated, Feminized, Sissyfried and used as slaves. Dooms day is coming. BNWO is superior. They have no rules. We should be pimped out so they can get Reparations out of our holes. All whites! White balls should be chopped at birth. No school! They just need to know how to serve and service cock. Doing it this way, white males will become Feminine. The penis wont grow and at Puberty the ass will grow like a girls, tits will grow, hips will Widen. Then they can really service Superior Black Cock. True story. Im sorry for being white. Im a loser cracker fa@@ot i service cock all day, everyday. Im a cum dump. BLM ONLY, white lives dont matter. I bow to the Black Superior race!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240828_005528_Keepsafe.jpg
    Screenshot_20240828_005528_Keepsafe.jpg
    789.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20240828_005607_Keepsafe.jpg
    Screenshot_20240828_005607_Keepsafe.jpg
    966.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20240828_005652_Keepsafe.jpg
    Screenshot_20240828_005652_Keepsafe.jpg
    762.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20240828_005725_Keepsafe.jpg
    Screenshot_20240828_005725_Keepsafe.jpg
    459.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20240828_005850_Keepsafe.jpg
    Screenshot_20240828_005850_Keepsafe.jpg
    358.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20240828_005907_Keepsafe.jpg
    Screenshot_20240828_005907_Keepsafe.jpg
    662.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20240828_005952_Keepsafe.jpg
    Screenshot_20240828_005952_Keepsafe.jpg
    538 KB · Views: 13
As a woman, my belief in the Black New World Order (BNWO) is rooted in my desire for a more equitable and just society. I see it as a movement towards empowerment and recognition of Black leadership and excellence. To me, BNWO represents a shift in societal dynamics, where there's a greater balance in representation and voices of all races, especially Black voices, are heard and valued. This belief stems from my commitment to racial equality and my hope for a future where everyone, regardless of their race, has equal opportunities to thrive. I support BNWO because I believe in its potential to foster a more inclusive and fair world.
Very well said Jen, I have had a history pursuing equalities in large organizations and my personal life. we should chat. :lips: :qos:

Last edited:
Back