Looking for serious BNWO believers with NO LIMITS!

As a woman, my belief in the Black New World Order (BNWO) is rooted in my desire for a more equitable and just society. I see it as a movement towards empowerment and recognition of Black leadership and excellence. To me, BNWO represents a shift in societal dynamics, where there's a greater balance in representation and voices of all races, especially Black voices, are heard and valued. This belief stems from my commitment to racial equality and my hope for a future where everyone, regardless of their race, has equal opportunities to thrive. I support BNWO because I believe in its potential to foster a more inclusive and fair world.
Just found this comment. It is beautiful, thank you! 🥲

I’m looking to connect with serious believers in the BNWO that believe and support an absolutely no holds barred approach to make it happen whether your one of our black gods or pathetic white servant of the BNWO. I want to chat those of you that have no limits in your support of our black gods and the BNWO
Can we chat pls

Married white men are the #1 promoter of this lol
Yes they are.. because they have microdicks or other marital problems.. They are acquiring BLACKMENS DICKS as "FETISH" NOT the MAN, < magical powers >the human being- they can get rid of him and bring another, it's the dick that magical, not the man and using it via money < made of the backs of our ancestors as usual, to plow his wife.
It's the Blackman doing the drillin, and he takes all the credit the penis brings the woman as if it were his own microdick bringing the agony.. its not of course. As usual the white boi takes credit for what is not his............ this way many black men get to fuck white women they would not normally encounter, they get their rocks off as all men like to do.........many are not aware of the politics of it............. Imagine meeting a couple and she wants to SHARE BBC with her Husband....... Is any Blackman with self-respect gona get involved in that ?? Is any white woman with self respect going to share BBC with her husband. Like sharing a meal, will she remain attracted to microdick man she sees sucking another Mans cock?? what's the views out there?

As a woman, my belief in the Black New World Order (BNWO) is rooted in my desire for a more equitable and just society. I see it as a movement towards empowerment and recognition of Black leadership and excellence. To me, BNWO represents a shift in societal dynamics, where there's a greater balance in representation and voices of all races, especially Black voices, are heard and valued. This belief stems from my commitment to racial equality and my hope for a future where everyone, regardless of their race, has equal opportunities to thrive. I support BNWO because I believe in its potential to foster a more inclusive and fair world.
Bravo Jen... tune in .. we should talk :lips: :qos: 😍

I'm not kink shaming, what consenting adults do behind closed doors is thier own business. However, taking it out of the bedroom.....
Seems like an inherently racist concept. Elevating one social group (race) above another is the opposite of encouraging an equitable society.

I'm not kink shaming, what consenting adults do behind closed doors is thier own business. However, taking it out of the bedroom.....
Seems like an inherently racist concept. Elevating one social group (race) above another is the opposite of encouraging an equitable society.
Unfortunately, RACISM and "the white supremacy dynamic" IS NOT confined to the bedroom...........In any event the white boi spends centuries abusing black women inside and outside the bedroom. in order to denigrate blackmen..so as to deny him everything- goose and gander comes to mind.

Unfortunately, RACISM and "the white supremacy dynamic" IS NOT confined to the bedroom...........In any event the white boi spends centuries abusing black women inside and outside the bedroom. in order to denigrate blackmen..so as to deny him everything- goose and gander comes to mind.
Further.. White women should put a lock on microdick and fuck blackmen only, one in particular if she not a whore cumslut to any and every blackman.

Last edited:
Yes they are.. because they have microdicks or other marital problems.. They are acquiring BLACKMENS DICKS as "FETISH" NOT the MAN, < magical powers >the human being- they can get rid of him and bring another, it's the dick that magical, not the man and using it via money < made of the backs of our ancestors as usual, to plow his wife.
It's the Blackman doing the drillin, and he takes all the credit the penis brings the woman as if it were his own microdick bringing the agony.. its not of course. As usual the white boi takes credit for what is not his............ this way many black men get to fuck white women they would not normally encounter, they get their rocks off as all men like to do.........many are not aware of the politics of it............. Imagine meeting a couple and she wants to SHARE BBC with her Husband....... Is any Blackman with self-respect gona get involved in that ?? Is any white woman with self respect going to share BBC with her husband. Like sharing a meal, will she remain attracted to microdick man she sees sucking another Mans cock?? what's the views out there?
We definitely agree that she will no longer be interested in her husband

@FloydBW i hear you, but not ALL white men were that way then, and most certainly now, there are only a minority of white men behaving and thinking this way. We cannot fight old aged racsim with modern day revenge style racism. It will never make up for the past, so lets leave the past as history and all agree that thankfully we have learned from it and that today life is better is so many ways for everyone.
Your comment about white women becoming Black Only and putting locks on white microdicks. Well, yes, that most certainly is a positive outcome, be they a total whore/slut or dedicated to only one Black man 😊

@FloydBW i hear you, but not ALL white men were that way then, and most certainly now, there are only a minority of white men behaving and thinking this way. We cannot fight old aged racsim with modern day revenge style racism. It will never make up for the past, so lets leave the past as history and all agree that thankfully we have learned from it and that today life is better is so many ways for everyone.
Your comment about white women becoming Black Only and putting locks on white microdicks. Well, yes, that most certainly is a positive outcome, be they a total whore/slut or dedicated to only one Black man 😊
Your comment is of course predictable. I would never say all "white"men are that way. though I take exception to your idea of me fighting racism with modern racism. I think you need a better definition: I would speak of the white supremacy dynamic that ignore and wants to forget the past and characterize memory as racist. its a "mentalset!"

I’m looking to connect with serious believers in the BNWO that believe and support an absolutely no holds barred approach to make it happen whether your one of our black gods or pathetic white servant of the BNWO. I want to chat those of you that have no limits in your support of our black gods and the BNWO
I would do anything to see it happen

Back