Looking for serious BNWO believers with NO LIMITS!

I am married to a black African woman and have two children of our own and one pure black bred baby. Would love a bull to come and dominate me and my wife and be head of household

You and your bf need to take a trip to Austin and meet up with someone guaranteed to use you with his friends. Nice Weekend away and you come back a black cock slut
My wife is a bbc virgin and we live in austin. she's in denial about how much she needs some black cock. I'm thinking about setting up a "random meet" with the most handsome black bull in austin and the biggest cock.

That’s all true and very noble but the BNWO is about white boys jerkin off lol it’s a fantasy dreamed up by frustrated white boys. When I was 17 I met a handsome black man he was in his 40’s , a nice man very smooth talking guy. He took me for a ******* and then to his apartment in Philadelphia. We smoked weed and before I knew it I was puffing on something else and it wasn’t a joint . Lol He was a dominant gay black Master he fucked me and he whipped my ass with his belt I loved him. He taught me about the dom/ sub relationship how it’s very satisfying for both people. I found out that I love black men especially this particular Master. The thing is , I didn’t have any guilt or bad feelings because he whipped me and punished me for my sins of being a slut. I guess the only way you really find out about your self is through real life experience ,well that’s how it is for me anyway I learned that I love black cock and I was lucky to find my wife who understands and who is very dominant and most of all she’s bbc only. I guess I could say I’m with the BNWO and stay home and jerk away but I want the real thing lol I know I’m at least a bi sexual and I was very satisfied being my black master’s slave but it has to be real time.
Always this gay *******

Back