BNWO discussion

Bitter, table of one. Thank the disease ridden blah, blah, blah for the technology you're using. Actually, just stop using it. You'll be much happier. Then again, probably not.
The Technology that I am using has mostly Black and Korean thanks to go to. The black guy invented it and they Korean improved your high speed signals. 2G 3G, 5g. You enjoying folding chair , refrigerator , and Air conditioning all summer. You should give those up as well.

Bitter, table of one. Thank the disease ridden blah, blah, blah for the technology you're using. Actually, just stop using it. You'll be much happier. Then again, probably not.
They are also the best at stealing the credit for everyone else's *******..
Can't wait to see you guys convince Mars that you are the original and rightful inhabitants. 😂 Make yourself the image of god. Blow off 👃 the nose of the Martian statues when you get there. The was a good trick.
No one is bitter about or jealous of you. Nobody wants to be in white guys shoes. We are all like . Way to go Satan you did your appointed Job on the earth 🌎.
The BRICS will take it from here. The big bad 🐘 cleared the field. We all loved the trees too much to do ur job. Move over.
Now you should just find a good Elephant graveyard.

You are so cheeky!
I think we should just keep these guys stupid when it comes to the current events. Just let it hit him in the face. We will know when he finds out the truth of a matter because, he will come here and take his feelings out innocent people.
Funny how white men make up the majority of atheists now. After they sold the story to everyone else. Now he wants to lead us all away from God. They world has grown tire of wyt guys telling them anything .

But mostly denial.
No denial as shite happened but no guilt since shite happened a loooong f'ing time ago. Never owned a slave and no one I know was ever a slave. Say hello to your traitorous ancestors for selling each other. Just as everyone around the world can do the same as slavery and atrocious shite happened and is still happening in Africa and the middle east.

Last edited:
No denial as ******* happened but no guilt since ******* happened a loooong f'ing time ago. Never owned a slave and no one I know was ever a slave.
Yesssss! It tastes so f-ing good . That's the pure lack accountability. The pure detachment.
These guys could wipe out a Universe and say t hat was like 3 planets ago
🌏 🌎 🌎 . Who cares 🔥 how many species I blew up? As you ******* from Titanium and gold.
You make my point. That's why they are perfect for destruction. They won't even need any therapy after slaughter. Just a sorry , bro wasn't me. Grandad did it. And he wouldn't want me to share any of this that he stole.

Yesssss! It tastes so f-ing good . That's the pure lack accountability. The pure detachment.
These guys could wipe out a Universe and say t hat was like 3 planets ago
🌏 🌎 🌎 . Who cares 🔥 how many species I blew up? As you ******* from Titanium and gold.
You make my point. That's why they are perfect for destruction. They won't even need any therapy after slaughter. Just a sorry , bro wasn't me. Grandad did it. And he wouldn't want me to share any of this that he stole.
Are you sharing the $$$ from you daddy's ******* store robbery, drive-by, no baby support payments, etc? Besides crying about everything what are you doing to improve matters?
Wasting a lot of time crying on this pussy hunting site about things that have nothing to do with pussy

Last edited:
Back