Legs: wrapped around or spread

As a BBC bull, nothing is better than feeling the wife's leg wrapped around you and her pulling you in close. Makes you wanna bust inside her right then and there. The last wife I was with did that exact thing and was licking my ear at the same time and I exploded deep inside her. She pulled me in, wrapped her legs tight, and wouldn't let me go so I had no other choice but to cum inside her 😂

As a BBC bull, nothing is better than feeling the wife's leg wrapped around you and her pulling you in close. Makes you wanna bust inside her right then and there. The last wife I was with did that exact thing and was licking my ear at the same time and I exploded deep inside her. She pulled me in, wrapped her legs tight, and wouldn't let me go so I had no other choice but to cum inside her 😂
Dayum Bruh....U lucky dog!! salute you!!!

I absolutely love wrapping my legs around his back. My way of telling him that I'm not letting him get away just yet. Show him how much I want him, How much I enjoy having his dick deep inside me. And how I can't wait for him to cum inside me. His all mine in the moments. All.

Back