Curious how many women in here are every day mothers using this as an escape?

This is sooooo mešŸ„°
When am everyday mom and wife with an average body after 4 ******* told me that my cock was making her feel like a virgin? I was hooked. This plump 34 yr old mom admitted that she's never had an orgasm from her husband before. Never imagined she would tell me to fuck her pussy harder.
Seeing her transformation from an everyday mom to a woman that was getting her first enjoyment from sex was remarkable and I prefer typical looking PTA mothers

When am everyday mom and wife with an average body after 4 ******* told me that my cock was making her feel like a virgin? I was hooked. This plump 34 yr old mom admitted that she's never had an orgasm from her husband before. Never imagined she would tell me to fuck her pussy harder.
Seeing her transformation from an everyday mom to a woman that was getting her first enjoyment from sex was remarkable and I prefer typical looking PTA mothers
That is such a hot transformation to be sure

It's always a turn on to see every day moms turn into sex vixens and BBC whores. I spend a lot of time around soccer moms and always wonder which one is it :) Do we have any BBC sluts in here that spends the majority of their week doing motherly things, running back and forth to sports, bday parties, school events only to open those legs up when you need a break from life?
Yep, that's me. I choose to be a SAHM and love it. No regrets. I do manage our rentals, but that is not much time really. It's not nearly as often any longer, but I did love the escape of going to meet up with one of my guys.

I was 22 seeing a happily married 41 yo gal with a family. We had an almost every week on Thursday after work visit at my place.
She told me many times how she loved her husband and family but she liked our sex fun. Typical neglected wife I guess, busy life, hubby worked too much, gained some weight, was usually tired. She would fuck the hell out of me, she liked it in her butt sometimes, said hubby wouldn't do that. She loved when I'd go down on her, came pretty quick, hubby wouldn't do it long enough. Usually during our 2nd round she'd get on top, sit upright and rock till she'd cum, she always would say...that was so good.
She'd be leaving my place, kiss me goodbye and say she was going home to have sex with hubby. She'd tell me how he looked forward to their Thursday night sex and smiled at me.
She had a super hot body, flat stomach, typical tits for a 40 yo mom.

Back