Some
Please login or become a member to view

Im ready

Legs spread wide with a pair of strappy heels on her feet. When I get close, I want her to place her heels on the back of my thighs to urge me on. When I cum, I want her legs wrapped around my waist, pulling me into her. She should keep me in place and squeeze until she milks every drop from me.

As the watching hubby I like both. When she's taking cock missionary she starts spread if/when she wraps her legs around you she's loving it. It's one of her tells, when she's really into the guy or cock she'll wrap her legs around him and push onto him. She's wanting him as deep as possible with less pounding, there's more grinding and short strokes as she's kissing him and waiting for his load.

As the watching hubby I like both. When she's taking cock missionary she starts spread if/when she wraps her legs around you she's loving it. It's one of her tells, when she's really into the guy or cock she'll wrap her legs around him and push onto him. She's wanting him as deep as possible with less pounding, there's more grinding and short strokes as she's kissing him and waiting for his load.

That’s a pretty picture for a husband watching his devoted wife fucking/making love to another man

Back