Last time you had a BBC

I get BBC almost every weekday. I have two regulars at the hospital where I work. I get two 15 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch. I usually fuck on at least two of those. Also, I sometimes fuck after I clock out.
When I was first with my friend, I used to go meet him when he was on break working overnights at the hospital. Sometimes we would go out and eat. Sometimes he would just meet me in the parking garage and we would fuck like teenagers in the back of my van.
We're more boring now. When he's working office hours sometimes I go stay at his house. When he's on hospital shifts, he comes and stays at our house on his off days.

When I was first with my friend, I used to go meet him when he was on break working overnights at the hospital. Sometimes we would go out and eat. Sometimes he would just meet me in the parking garage and we would fuck like teenagers in the back of my van.
We're more boring now. When he's working office hours sometimes I go stay at his house. When he's on hospital shifts, he comes and stays at our house on his off days.
Hot🔥🔥🔥

View attachment b2ed2d88-6b31-4f57-a78b-1bddf8b8fe59.mp4
When was the last time y’all had a bbc in your holes? Mine was yesterday morning. 🤍
Yesterday my girlfriend had sex without a preservative with a BBC, tonight we are staying at home, how are we supposed to have sex now? normal sex? Do I just hit one while looking at her body? Do I lick her pussy that was eaten yesterday?? I need help I'm new at thisIMG_1512.jpegIMG_1511.jpegIMG_1510.jpegf72921e5-5537-48d4-8632-4bdb3c2f2e57.jpeg

View attachment 7365752

Yesterday my girlfriend had sex without a preservative with a BBC, tonight we are staying at home, how are we supposed to have sex now? normal sex? Do I just hit one while looking at her body? Do I lick her pussy that was eaten yesterday?? I need help I'm new at thisView attachment 7365738View attachment 7365739View attachment 7365741View attachment 7365747
Yeah, you lick and eat her pussy and you think about how she just got stretched out.

Back