First sex party and a gangbang

That's the big difference to the beginning of the cuckholding, where the cuck organised who I fuck with. If a Black Bull takes possession of you, I mean if you belong to him correctly, then the cuck becomes almost superfluous and a new life begins for you. But it's not as self-determined as before. If you're submissive like me and like to be used, it's okay.
I agree. Once my wife's new black bull took ownership of her, my matchmaking efforts were no longer needed. Instead, they trained me to become their slave and sexual submissive.

I’ve had my first gangbang at a private sex party. I came to see my friend and attend the party, but that turned into a four day fuck session. I’ve had several MMF threesomes, they were getting my pussy ready, then I had up to 8 guys around or on me at the same time : sucking, taking dicks, jerking off, getting groped everywhere…That was insanely hot. Do you remember your first group sex?
My first true group one was in college. I had gone out to a club with some friends and we ended up mixing our group with a group of guys out that night as well. We were all drinking a lot, dancing a lot, and just having a great time. The club was closing down and the guys wanted to take the party to a house of one of theirs. I was game but most of my friends seemed to be on the fence. Some peer pressure and a few of them joined me in going to the guys house. However once there they did not stay long and soon it was me and five guys. There was a lot of flirting going on and yes I did know I was going to be fucking at least one of them. Then the question came out of who was going to be the lucky man. Kind of joking and kinda of not I said why does it have to be only one. Immediately I was asked if I was being serious to which I said yes and soon clothes and cocks were flying all around the room. Pure happy chaos as I sucked, stroked, and was fucked by some fun and amazing men. One would end and another took ups its place. Moans, grunts, cum, all over the place. By the time it was all done I was exhausted in the best way and quite a mess. One of the guys showed me to a guest room where I immediately *******.

My first true group one was in college. I had gone out to a club with some friends and we ended up mixing our group with a group of guys out that night as well. We were all drinking a lot, dancing a lot, and just having a great time. The club was closing down and the guys wanted to take the party to a house of one of theirs. I was game but most of my friends seemed to be on the fence. Some peer pressure and a few of them joined me in going to the guys house. However once there they did not stay long and soon it was me and five guys. There was a lot of flirting going on and yes I did know I was going to be fucking at least one of them. Then the question came out of who was going to be the lucky man. Kind of joking and kinda of not I said why does it have to be only one. Immediately I was asked if I was being serious to which I said yes and soon clothes and cocks were flying all around the room. Pure happy chaos as I sucked, stroked, and was fucked by some fun and amazing men. One would end and another took ups its place. Moans, grunts, cum, all over the place. By the time it was all done I was exhausted in the best way and quite a mess. One of the guys showed me to a guest room where I immediately *******.
Damn that's hot love that type of party

I’ve had my first gangbang at a private sex party. I came to see my friend and attend the party, but that turned into a four day fuck session. I’ve had several MMF threesomes, they were getting my pussy ready, then I had up to 8 guys around or on me at the same time : sucking, taking dicks, jerking off, getting groped everywhere…That was insanely hot. Do you remember your first group sex?
brings back some memories!

It’s the reason I fell in love with my wife…..

My wife before I met her was very adventurous, still is. She was walking back from gym in London and a Range Rover stopped and asked if she wanted a lift. In anyones world it’s a no but she liked his demeanour and liked his assertiveness. She got in and they chatted about this and that and then he asked if she’d been to a sex party. She hadn’t so she asked more questions and he described how it worked, invitation only and elite. He said think about it. He would remain fully clothed and that he was a voyeur. He would make sure she was looked after. So a few days she mulled it over and then phoned him and agreed. The following Saturday he picked her up and checked her over asking her to show her panties and bra and approved of the bondage theme and crotch less element. He made her finger herself on the way over and gave her some coke to take the edge off as she was nervous. On arrival phones were collected and they entered the very grand Victorian villa. Lots and lots of people were enjoying each other’s company but three guys about 30 clocked her and beckoned her over. Her chaperone said enjoy yourself I’ll be near and you’ll be safe so push your boundaries. She went over said hello and one in particular she found very hot. He soon pulled her into him and started exploring her body. She was asked to pull her skirt up and they took it in turns to feel her pussy. She said she almost came at that part. She herself was encouraged to feel there hard cocks through their trousers. It hot quick so they invited her upstairs. They entered a big room with a huge bed, stood the foot and they started to undress her. She was fingered in her pussy and her arse and they were forceful. They face fucked her and held her neck tightly and then she was picked up and made to wrap her legs around the tall handsome one and she was fucked hard as he stood. The other two were feeling her tits and arse. She was then thrown on the bed and pinned down. She realised at this point that several people had also entered the room and started watching and directing the action with filthy and obscene words calling her a slut. The next half an hour she was fucked in every position and came a few times but her favourite bit was when handsome guy got her in the missionary. He had a big cock and she said the look of desire and passion on his dance made her so turned on. She sat up slightly using her arms and watched as his cock stretched her. She also looked across and so saw her chaperone still fully dressed stroking his cock in his pocket. The combination made her cum hard. When he’d finished with her she was told to go on all fours at the end of the bed and 5 other guys that had been watching all came on her tits, in her mouth, and face.

My very first time with more than just one on one was in college. My roommate and I shared a guy together. We did this a few times with different men. I also tested my bi waters with some all women threesomes as well. Of course that had to be balanced out by bringing home two men to have all to myself a few times as well.

My first large group sex was following a Christmas party. I was one of four women that worked for the company and I got along well with most of the men. We all went to the Christmas party and then went bar hopping to a few places before heading to one of the guy's houses where I became the entertainment for eight men.

My next one was following a concert and this time it was an after-party that turned into five black men having me.

The last and most recent big one was a swinging party and a mix of men and women but everyone at this resort fucking away. I want to say somewhere between 20 and 30 people in all.

My very first time with more than just one on one was in college. My roommate and I shared a guy together. We did this a few times with different men. I also tested my bi waters with some all women threesomes as well. Of course that had to be balanced out by bringing home two men to have all to myself a few times as well.

My first large group sex was following a Christmas party. I was one of four women that worked for the company and I got along well with most of the men. We all went to the Christmas party and then went bar hopping to a few places before heading to one of the guy's houses where I became the entertainment for eight men.

My next one was following a concert and this time it was an after-party that turned into five black men having me.

The last and most recent big one was a swinging party and a mix of men and women but everyone at this resort fucking away. I want to say somewhere between 20 and 30 people in all.
That's hot love to enjoy you like this!

Back