Last time you had a BBC

ours was last night with a total stranger.i was waiting in my car for my wife to finish work and a guy came over and asked where i was going as he had missed his bus.he was black and looked about 25sh.he seemed ok so i told him i was waiting for my wife and heading his way and told him to get in the car.we chatted and he seemed a decent guy.he asked if my wife would be ok with him having a lift and i said yes she wont mind as she loves black guys.he laughed and said he loves white women.my wife is 32 so a little older and when she turned up she looked surprised and i introduced them both to each other.i drove off and we chatted and my wife asked what id like for dinner and she asked him what he was having.he said he was on his own so probably a takeaway and we ended up inviting him to ours.we got home and after dinner she turned our jacuzzi/hot tub on and changed into her bikini and got in.we sat on the terrace talking and she asked if we were going to join her.i said ok and he said he would but had nothing to wear so she removed her top and said she didnt mind skinny dipping if he didnt.we both stripped off and joined her and she removed her bottoms and let him see her body and she got to see his big black cock.ive shared her lots over the years and very soon she got close to him and put her hand on his cock and told him she wanted some fun.very soon he was finger fucking her and then she sat on top of him and fucked him until he cum inside her pussy.after fucking we relaxed in the tub chatting about life.we got out and my wife took his hand and we went to the lounge and she got on her knees and gave him a blowjob to get him hard again.i then sat in a nearby chair and watched this stranger fuck her doggy style and fill her lovely shaved pussy with more cum.we dressed and i took him to his place but before leaving we swapped numbers and hes asked to get together again very soon.

ours was last night with a total stranger.i was waiting in my car for my wife to finish work and a guy came over and asked where i was going as he had missed his bus.he was black and looked about 25sh.he seemed ok so i told him i was waiting for my wife and heading his way and told him to get in the car.we chatted and he seemed a decent guy.he asked if my wife would be ok with him having a lift and i said yes she wont mind as she loves black guys.he laughed and said he loves white women.my wife is 32 so a little older and when she turned up she looked surprised and i introduced them both to each other.i drove off and we chatted and my wife asked what id like for dinner and she asked him what he was having.he said he was on his own so probably a takeaway and we ended up inviting him to ours.we got home and after dinner she turned our jacuzzi/hot tub on and changed into her bikini and got in.we sat on the terrace talking and she asked if we were going to join her.i said ok and he said he would but had nothing to wear so she removed her top and said she didnt mind skinny dipping if he didnt.we both stripped off and joined her and she removed her bottoms and let him see her body and she got to see his big black cock.ive shared her lots over the years and very soon she got close to him and put her hand on his cock and told him she wanted some fun.very soon he was finger fucking her and then she sat on top of him and fucked him until he cum inside her pussy.after fucking we relaxed in the tub chatting about life.we got out and my wife took his hand and we went to the lounge and she got on her knees and gave him a blowjob to get him hard again.i then sat in a nearby chair and watched this stranger fuck her doggy style and fill her lovely shaved pussy with more cum.we dressed and i took him to his place but before leaving we swapped numbers and hes asked to get together again very soon.
Sounds like a penthouse forum script!

Monday actually. I went to the store to get a few things and was waiting in line when the guy and me started chatting. A fit and amazing looking chocolate man. We found out we knew some of the same people and had some of the same interest. We decided to go to the Starbucks in the store and keep chatting for a bit. Chatting turned into quite a bit of flirting and he had a place not too far away so we went there and had a few hours of sweaty fun. One of the best shopping trips yet.

Monday actually. I went to the store to get a few things and was waiting in line when the guy and me started chatting. A fit and amazing looking chocolate man. We found out we knew some of the same people and had some of the same interest. We decided to go to the Starbucks in the store and keep chatting for a bit. Chatting turned into quite a bit of flirting and he had a place not too far away so we went there and had a few hours of sweaty fun. One of the best shopping trips yet.
Damn that's hot love to run into you while I am out you sound like fun to meet!

I like when couples or women write numbers or time spans,
it gives a sense of reality to all the naughty fucking that’s happening between Black men and white women

Back