Ladies and gentleman. How many sex partners have you fucked ?

As Elvin Bishop crooned, "I must have been through at least a million girls".

Actually, I'm at about 600.

300 if I don't count ones I paid for.

It occurred to me later in life that to have such a high BC you have to be really lousy at sex. If I was any good, any woman I fucked would be badgering me day and night for years for repeat performances, thus limiting my chances of adding!

I have become a true black cock slut, My goal is to do 40 each and every week. I would do more if I could , I just want to fuck almost non stop anymore , didn't use to be that way but once I got a few big black cocks in me it set me on fire.
Oh fuck that is so HOT! Love when a woman is so horney to get fucked by bbc! The misses has a high sex drive anyway but when she got her first she wanted fucked by bbc all the time. I would find them to pick from and she would want to fuck them all. I love it when she asks them while fucking if they like her being a black cock whore and slut. They will say hell yes and pound her harder, then they tell her how they own that pussy fuck her as they want. She loves their dominance, doing whatever they say. They do things to her she wont with me. She got her fill of bbc though over the last 8 years 😜

Last edited:
Oh fuck that is so HOT! Love when a woman is so horney to get fucked by bbc! The misses has a high sex drive anyway but when she got her first she wanted fucked by bbc all the time. I would find them to pick from and she would want to fuck them all. I love it when she asks them while fucking if they like her being a black cock whore and slut. They will say hell yes and pound her harder, then they tell her how they own that pussy fuck her as they want. She loves their dominance, doing whatever they say. They do things to her she wont with me. She got her fill of bbc though over the last 8 years 😜
I have a extreme sex drive and see no end to being close to getting my fill. Sort of a play on words there, I think I could fuck almost non stop . I have fucked some incredibly big black cocks and for the most part have many returning to suck my milk filled titties and fuck me almost everyday now/ I have ask several of them to bring a friend and almost all are ready for that.

Head count:

71-73 total

4 from virginity in HS to 50. (One was hubby in HS, and still happily to this day)

67 from 50-57 yrs. (when I began being a middle age slut to current age)

90% were men. No women before age 50 but the interest has been there since college.

Roughly half were Black.

Age range:

in HS, they were all my age. From age 50 to now: they ranged from half my age up to 68.

More fun to be had!!
Updating this to add 8 new men for 2024 so far.

79 total, with several repeats this year as well.

Back