Kissing....yes or no?

I would prefer them not to do it. Because It's so intimate. Something reserved for us 2.
But when they do it I get high from emotions, feelings and hornyness lol

Hi there

I’m interested to hear opinions on the subject of females kissing biulls/lovers.

Is it an intimate thing that should be reserved for hubby? Are you a hubby who encourages his wife to kiss her bull? As a bull, do you kiss or not kiss? And as a female, do you enjoy kissing your black lover?

So many different opinions. Would love to hear yours and get a picture of what’s actually liked more.

And the pic below is ‘my lips’....I mean, which female wouldn’t want to kiss these...? 😂

View attachment 3049469
Kissing my black bull as he pleasures himself with my tight holes that I have provided him with, does a few things:

1. Gives my bull the most pleasure - because aparently I have realised from personal experience that when my bull is kissing me, grabbing one of my boobs and sliding into my holes at the same time, it feels inreeeedible for him. Therefore, I'm not planning on stopping anytime.

2. Provides my bull with complete control and dominance, what he decides to do, I must submit.

3. Shuts me up and gives me no chance to protest or try to negotiate, especially when he kisses me in a very controlling way and slides deeper or starts penetrating, I end up just taking it and letting him continue his sliding.

Also, I actually love kissing my bull, it adds a certain trust, attraction, heat and intimacy into our sessions. My husband is already completely forbidden from anal, he shouldn't be forgiven from kissing me too.

Love,
Cassie

Hi there

I’m interested to hear opinions on the subject of females kissing biulls/lovers.

Is it an intimate thing that should be reserved for hubby? Are you a hubby who encourages his wife to kiss her bull? As a bull, do you kiss or not kiss? And as a female, do you enjoy kissing your black lover?

So many different opinions. Would love to hear yours and get a picture of what’s actually liked more.

And the pic below is ‘my lips’....I mean, which female wouldn’t want to kiss these...? 😂

View attachment 3049469
I enjoy kissing and think it's a great first step leading towards foreplay and sex so yes it's something I have done with bulls and other lovers. I think it can tell you a lot about a person and get things going in the right direction.

Back