Kissing after she had dick in her mouth.

The first few times my husband shared me I wasnt sure if he wanted me to kiss him or not since this was all so new for us. I talked to my husband to see if he wanted to be more involded or not, which he said yes. I wanted to take it slow so after the third time cucking him I decided to hold my husbands hand while I sucked my bulls cock. He seemed to be enjoying it so I stopped for a second to give my husband a little air kiss to be playful and to see what he would do and he gave me one back. After he did that I felt like he might be into it. I sucked on my bulls black cock for a few more minutes, ready for him to put it in me. So I took my mouth off his cock with spit and pre-cum still in my mouth. I looked at my husband and slowly started to leaned toward him which he did the same. That was pretty much the green light! I grabbed the back of his head, pulling it towards mine and gave him a sloppy yet passionate kiss. I could still taste his pre-cum on my tongue while i made out with him. I thought it was hot and submissive at the same time. I really just enjoyed knowing that my husband still loved me enough to kiss me right after another mans cock was in my mouth. We have a great relationship:)
Beautiful and so fucking hot.

Hey just seeing how cucks and bulls feel about kissing her after she sucked cock. Do you not kiss her anymore, or do you kiss her more, or is it just a non thought for most people? I would love to know your reasoning behind how you handle that.

Women do you try to kiss the man first knowing it’s the only time you might be able to or do you know your place.
She hasn’t sucked another man’s dick yet (though she wants to) but she bent over, reached behind herself grabbing my head and shoved my face into her freshly bbc fucked pussy which was the most erotic thing I could’ve ever imagined. No cream pie and idk how I’d feel about it if there was, if she asked me to i don’t think I’d be able to tell her no weather I wanted to or not, I guess we’ll just have to wait and see. But back to the point, if I can stick my tounge as deep in her pussy as possible after bbc and love it I don’t see kissing her bbc mouth being any different, I love her and will always kiss her no matter what.

The first few times my husband shared me I wasnt sure if he wanted me to kiss him or not since this was all so new for us. I talked to my husband to see if he wanted to be more involded or not, which he said yes. I wanted to take it slow so after the third time cucking him I decided to hold my husbands hand while I sucked my bulls cock. He seemed to be enjoying it so I stopped for a second to give my husband a little air kiss to be playful and to see what he would do and he gave me one back. After he did that I felt like he might be into it. I sucked on my bulls black cock for a few more minutes, ready for him to put it in me. So I took my mouth off his cock with spit and pre-cum still in my mouth. I looked at my husband and slowly started to leaned toward him which he did the same. That was pretty much the green light! I grabbed the back of his head, pulling it towards mine and gave him a sloppy yet passionate kiss. I could still taste his pre-cum on my tongue while i made out with him. I thought it was hot and submissive at the same time. I really just enjoyed knowing that my husband still loved me enough to kiss me right after another mans cock was in my mouth. We have a great relationship:)
That is a very beautiful way to share intimacy with him

Love kissing Mrs after she's sucked cock, while she's getting fucked, after she's been filled with cum. She hates cum in her mouth, so no snow balling but love being able to taste/smell another man's cock on her lips. When we're really lucky we suck a guy together and make out with his cock between our lips. Running my tongue along a hard cock and sharing her tongue at the same time amazing, turns the guys on too, those into it anyway LOL

Love kissing Mrs after she's sucked cock, while she's getting fucked, after she's been filled with cum. She hates cum in her mouth, so no snow balling but love being able to taste/smell another man's cock on her lips. When we're really lucky we suck a guy together and make out with his cock between our lips. Running my tongue along a hard cock and sharing her tongue at the same time amazing, turns the guys on too, those into it anyway LOL
Not quite that hard core but I love to kiss her after they've been kissing or kissing her after she's had his dick in her mouth. I can smell him and taste him in her mouth. Happens throughout the night when he's with us.
I have no problem kissing her after she's swallowed his load, not right after, 2 - 3 minutes later no problem, sexy as hell. Yes I can taste it.

I know a hubby who went down on his wife’s date. This was early on when I was looking for my wife’s 1st bbc and I asked that hubby for a contact or 2. He got me in touch with a guy from San Antonio. The contact’s first question was if I sucked cock. I told him no (I don’t judge by the way) and he said “good!! I’m not going back to see so and so cause her husband won’t leave my cock alone” I guess he’s one of those not into it lol. I actually skipped him because he made it clear he liked to get rough with his women.

My wife does! But she's not really down for the camera being around, plus our bull is currently incarcerated...

Fortunately my homegirl and her black bf stepped up to help and she IS chill being on camera! Actually kissing me though?? God no, she would never lower herself to do something as disgusting as kissing me... however, she'll serve me up one of these all day long! 😁

(If you cats want a video clip or two just holler!)
1000006047.jpg

I have that need , she knows I need her to be intimate with me after her fun , solo or during.
She watches how bad I get and always stops or calls me over for our kiss.
Were still new in this only about 5 months so far .
I don't like her going solo just yet , so she brings them home , I need her affection, even during their play , she will stop what she's doing and give me a deep wet kiss then look in my eyes like she's saying ok , I'm going back on him if you need more just come get them .

She has fed me about 30 cum kisses since .
Most from the few guys she brought over .

I'm called needy by two of her bulls .
But they don't stop her from kissing me even while they are pounding her hard .
Only one slows down so we can kiss good the others keep hitting her hard .

But yes I definitely need those kisses I can't right now do without them .

Omg, that's so sizzling, for me I love deep kissing my wife, it's like showing super deep love and affection at the same time .
Sure kissing the bull is sexy and she loves kissing her guy , it's all our years together that makes our kissing bring our history together in one short kiss .
We know each other's bodies and thoughts and when we kiss All that comes rushing thru .
She thinks the same , we kiss like teenagers still sucking the air out of each other's lungs while we kiss passionately.
When she adds his cum or dick smell she is offering me her delights in addition to our own together.

Back